1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted

Yami Yami chan wrote:

Now that the brackets are out, im getting a little nervous O_o

Also it would be nice to know what day we are all playing. Like give us a schedule we can look at so we know what time and day we need to be ready for the tournament
Yami my friend bring it on :):):):):):)
posted

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Yami Yami chan wrote:

Now that the brackets are out, im getting a little nervous O_o

Also it would be nice to know what day we are all playing. Like give us a schedule we can look at so we know what time and day we need to be ready for the tournament
Yami my friend bring it on :):):):):):)
YOU GOIN' DOWN!!! xD
posted

Yami Yami chan wrote:

Now that the brackets are out, im getting a little nervous O_o

Also it would be nice to know what day we are all playing. Like give us a schedule we can look at so we know what time and day we need to be ready for the tournament
Keep in mind, the tourney isn't for another three weeks. We're trying to get the schedule out by the 14th at the latest. Does that sound okay, or would you prefer earlier?
posted

electricbullet9 wrote:

Keep in mind, the tourney isn't for another three weeks. We're trying to get the schedule out by the 14th at the latest. Does that sound okay, or would you prefer earlier?
the 14th is fine. I was just wondering if there is a schedule so we would know when our next round is coming up and what time we have to be there. Anyday is fine for me really.
posted
When can we expect a map pool for 10k-50k?
posted
Anyone wants to form a 200-90k team?
I'm 130k
posted
hoping the map pool would be good
posted
Looking for a team to play in. Message me first.
Rank:55k
Fav mods (In order): DT, HD, HR.
posted

Ayako wrote:

hoping the map pool would be good
posted
We have 3 people for the 90K-50K bracket. Looking for 1 more! So far its Minaki hisami, Classwork and myself. (im sorry if i just destroyed your name). PM me if youre interested :)
posted

- Sugoi Sugoi - wrote:

Anyone wants to form a 200-90k team?
I'm 130k
I
#200k-90k
Anyone ??
posted
If there is not enough team how to do?
posted
Is there any rules?
posted

S o r a wrote:

If there is not enough team how to do?
then we will have a smaller bracket, 16 is just the max size. As long as there are 2 or more teams we should be able to do it :)

Reset- wrote:

Is there any rules?
We will probably draft up a document on the tournament style and rules pretty soon. If you're familiar with OWC, the format will be similar to that.
posted
Staffs on teams Q_Q
posted

electricbullet9 wrote:

S o r a wrote:

If there is not enough team how to do?
then we will have a smaller bracket, 16 is just the max size. As long as there are 2 or more teams we should be able to do it :)

Reset- wrote:

Is there any rules?
We will probably draft up a document on the tournament style and rules pretty soon. If you're familiar with OWC, the format will be similar to that.

WAAAAIIIIT, then be score V2 :?::!:

But still be on cutting edge, when some people like me have problems with normal plays (ex i have fps problems on cutting edge)
I think this is not fair ;/
posted
We will not be playing cutting edge, don't worry :D
(We will play stable)
posted
90k-50k "EasyPeasy" _Easy_
50k-10k "MasterDebaters" SirenMuzza
10k-1k "The Click Up Artists" Halfslashed

So in my opinion these players should not be eligible to play in the tournament due to the fact that they can favor some beatmap selections for there team or them selfs which could interfere with the outcome in their matches.

This is also an rule in the OWC.

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!_World_Cup_2015

Tournament Registration:

Rule 5: Mapset selectors may not participate as a player in this tournament.

Hopefully this rule wont get excepted and everyone will have a fair tournament.
posted

Ketchup wrote:

90k-50k "EasyPeasy" _Easy_
50k-10k "MasterDebaters" SirenMuzza
10k-1k "The Click Up Artists" Halfslashed

So in my opinion these players should not be eligible to play in the tournament due to the fact that they can favor some beatmap selections for there team or them selfs which could interfere with the outcome in their matches.

This is also an rule in the OWC.

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!_World_Cup_2015

Tournament Registration:

Rule 5: Mapset selectors may not participate as a player in this tournament.

Hopefully this rule wont get excepted and everyone will have a fair tournament.
I stated the tournament style will be similar to OWC, not that the rules and tourney will be word for word. We plan on having our own set of rules, but I can assure you that every player will have equal footing in the tournament. That being said, the map selectors aren't picking maps for their own bracket, so that should not be a problem at all. remember that all of us are just volunteers that thought bearZyo could use some help.
We are taking this tournament very seriously, but remember that at the end of the day, this is to get the community together and have fun :D
posted
can we just stick with score v1
show more
Please sign in to reply.