Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
373
show more
electricbullet9
Update: schedule link for 50k-10k now has 10k-1k on it as well.
Edit: if you'd like a timeslot change, please make sure to check with the team you're playing against and the teams you're switching with, like phobos did in the post above.
Histoire

electricbullet9 wrote:

Update: schedule link for 50k-10k now has 10k-1k on it as well.
Edit: if you'd like a timeslot change, please make sure to check with the team you're playing against and the teams you're switching with, like phobos did in the post above.
once again, the problem here is contacting the other captains. Again with such a late schedule how do you expect us to contact them when we would probably get such a late reply? Seeing the tourney staff and _Easy_ stepping down it might turn out disastrous like MIT, which we all hope won't happen here. Not only are you inconveniencing so many players, you now want us to contact them when theres less than a day left till match time? I hope this doesn't happen to the future matches right now. You need more staff and better micromanagement or this will turn out to be a bad tourney @BearZyo
Phobos

Histoire wrote:

electricbullet9 wrote:

Update: schedule link for 50k-10k now has 10k-1k on it as well.
Edit: if you'd like a timeslot change, please make sure to check with the team you're playing against and the teams you're switching with, like phobos did in the post above.
once again, the problem here is contacting the other captains. Again with such a late schedule how do you expect us to contact them when we would probably get such a late reply? Seeing the tourney staff and _Easy_ stepping down it might turn out disastrous like MIT, which we all hope won't happen here. Not only are you inconveniencing so many players, you now want us to contact them when theres less than a day left till match time? I hope this doesn't happen to the future matches right now. You need more staff and better micromanagement or this will turn out to be a bad tourney @BearZyo
Yes its late, but I don't think its too late. I messaged the guys on team snow and they got back to me in literally 15 minutes (thanks guys btw!). Even if the remaining organizers are overwhelmed we the players can still make this a fun tournament if we want. We've got almost everything set up, it'd be a shame to let it fall apart. We just need to try to be accommodating of one another, if everyone is as friendly and responsive as team Snow things will be fine!

Or we could just complain, haha. :)
tryaway

Phobos wrote:

Yes its late, but I don't think its too late. I messaged the guys on team snow and they got back to me in literally 15 minutes (thanks guys btw!). Even if the remaining organizers are overwhelmed we the players can still make this a fun tournament if we want. We've got almost everything set up, it'd be a shame to let it fall apart. We just need to try to be accommodating of one another, if everyone is as friendly and responsive as team Snow things will be fine!

Or we could just complain, haha. :)
This.

We are patience enough to wait for schedule, but please understand that releasing it late will cause troubles.
The tournament is still a community thing, no real professional shit like LoL/Dota or something.
So keep calm and help each other out by not complaining.
Of course, feedback is welcome for the staff as they can learn from it.
TheBronyGames
Can you move The Team's match to 4PM at the latest? if you can't we're gonna end up being one short, as Mysterious is going on vacation, and Wesley apparently had plans and didn't mention them till now.
Phobos

TheBronyGames wrote:

Can you move The Team's match to 4PM at the latest? if you can't we're gonna end up being one short, as Mysterious is going on vacation, and Wesley apparently had plans and didn't mention them till now.
I'm pretty sure Merp could play later in order to switch with you, but I don't think Snow can, its already pretty late for them. You could ask them but might be out of luck if you need the 4pm slot.
Phobos
I'd like to ask for a rule clarification, for a freemod pick does at least one person on each team have to pick hr or hd? Just looked through the rules again and didn't see it mentioned.
electricbullet9

Phobos wrote:

I'd like to ask for a rule clarification, for a freemod pick does at least one person on each team have to pick hr or hd? Just looked through the rules again and didn't see it mentioned.
fixed typo.
Xeli
When do you think we're gonna have the 50k-80k since I know for a fact it's not happening this week.
Electoz

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

When do you think we're gonna have the 50k-80k since I know for a fact it's not happening this week.
I'm still wondering that those two bracket will make it through this.
electricbullet9

Electoz wrote:

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

When do you think we're gonna have the 50k-80k since I know for a fact it's not happening this week.
I'm still wondering that those two bracket will make it through this.
We are still going on with the 90-50k and 1k-1 brackets. We have pushed them back to 28/29 and are announcing the mappools on Sunday.
Octagon
So wait is our match (The 4 stooges) switched with the 3 pm match or is the match at 7 pm? I don't understand the schedule >.<
electricbullet9

Ketchup wrote:

So wait is our match (The 4 stooges) switched with the 3 pm match or is the match at 7 pm? I don't understand the schedule >.<
Have you talked with the team that you're playing against? You must have both captains approvals in order to change your match time. Pm me whenever this is done :)
Octagon

electricbullet9 wrote:

Ketchup wrote:

So wait is our match (The 4 stooges) switched with the 3 pm match or is the match at 7 pm? I don't understand the schedule >.<
Have you talked with the team that you're playing against? You must have both captains approvals in order to change your match time. Pm me whenever this is done :)
no i have not talked about it but there is a "*" at our match time and at their match time so thought something was changed :s
Celes
What time will it start? (time zone wise)
Ayako
Wait how the fuck is Saulen 9k in a 50k-10k match group
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Ayako wrote:

Wait how the fuck is Saulen 9k in a 50k-10k match group
Please check his profile on the "osu!" tab not "taiko". :)
quzy
Just wondering bearzyo when your going to change the rule sheet for substitutions? because it could lead to confusion in game
electricbullet9

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Just wondering bearzyo when your going to change the rule sheet for substitutions? because it could lead to confusion in game
Could you be specific about what is confusing, and what it is being changed to? Thx ~
quzy

electricbullet9 wrote:

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Just wondering bearzyo when your going to change the rule sheet for substitutions? because it could lead to confusion in game
Could you be specific about what is confusing, and what it is being changed to? Thx ~
I spoke to him about rule 11-11a on which it says that only one player is allowed to be subbed out and he said that he would fix it but i checked and it hasn't been changed
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply