forum

Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
LeReyCat
Your team may sub out up to 1 player in between every game.
After a warm-up, you can sub as many players as desired.

I don't quite understand what this means. Are we allowed to sub out more than 1 player after warm ups? Or is it limited to just 1 player after every map pick? Or are we freely allowed to sub out any player only during warmups?
electricbullet9

WynnWolf wrote:

Your team may sub out up to 1 player in between every game.
After a warm-up, you can sub as many players as desired.

I don't quite understand what this means. Are we allowed to sub out more than 1 player after warm ups? Or is it limited to just 1 player after every map pick? Or are we freely allowed to sub out any player only during warmups?
I see how that could get confusing. After the warmup maps are played, you can sub as many players add you'd like in between the warm-up and the first game.
tryaway
Oh wait, I just saw losers bracket only have 6 rounds (5 normal plus semi according to Challonge)
Care to explain how it will goes in the losers bracket?
Num5119
Long quote

electricbullet9 wrote:

tryaway wrote:

There are many things missing in this tournaments:

1. Rules

What rules do i mean? Well for the basic: Match information

We know that matches are played 4 vs 4, but not what Best-Of-Series? (BO5, BO7, ...)
And information regarding disconnections (intentionally or unintentionally)
Warmups? (yes/no, if yes what songlength maximum? And how many warmups?)
Substitute? (Maximum players that can sub in and out for one map)
Bans? (yes/no, if yes how many bans per team?)
Free mod picks (Does a player need to put mods on, if yes how many players needs to do that? What mods are accepted as mod. SD/EZ/FL SS Kappa)
Auto-disqualification, Win-By-Default and such, but no information yet regarding to that .

2. Bracket (with schedule)

Sorry if i bother you with this matter.
I know you had stream on last night (my time) , but due the fact that I can't find the VOD I can't see who my next opponent is.
If you are working on it, my deepest apologize because I didn't know and still bothered you with this question.
But for now, the homepage (first post of this thread) isn't updated with all of the above.

Schedule comes later, I know hard working guys like you publicize it later.
But sometimes it's better to do it earlier because some teams needs rescheduling.

3. Do not reply to my post with the answers

Yes, i mean it.
Not everyone participating in this tourney are going to read all post in this thread to search for their answers.
Instead, just update the first post of the thread. It's better and takes less time for everyone to get what they want (if they want the rules, otherwise I dunno what they want :roll: )

I hope you have read this boring post and make some work of it. ;)
Check the main post ;) also bracket schedules are being made as of current.

On another note, we're sorry there's no VOD, we had issues with twitch. As of now we're planning on just recording the broadcasts and uploading them to youtube

Ah! Thanks for pointing that out!
I guess i forgot to read that part, sorry bout that :o
Crowve
Schedule?
przepson

thewagner wrote:

Schedule?
yea, i think tour start on saturday, and we still don't know when plays xD
Histoire
You can't just give the schedule so late like this, match is already in 2 days and teams might need to reschedule too.
tryaway
I think it's hard to make a schedule because they don't have EU referees except the streamer
Disappear
I have been wanting a full schedule for the whole tourny and so do others for awhile now but, if you give it to us now or tmr i think it will be to late. I already heard that one player in the 50k-10k have been restricted because of saying one word... and a couple others and i think we will need a schedule like... really soon. My team need some planning about the timing we are going into the tournament and we still have no schedule... unless this is all happening at once but i still believe we all need a time it actually starts. Either way, we need a schedule real soon or it will be difficult to plan all of this. Thank You
_Easy_
Hey guys,

I will lay down my work for this tournament now, I'd continuing this tournament very much, but under the job perfomance of some people, here, in the organization team, I simply expected more. For example yesterday, I've made a schedule for the 10k-1k tourney and I get the answer:"chill out, i have the requested times and i make it." I cant understand this answer... because i think you cant be so calm, when its already too late...

I hope you can understand this...

PS: if you have any question, just pm me.
electricbullet9
Hey guys, schedules for 50-10k are out. I am just now realizing that I am the only organizer left, as easy has quit and bear hasn't done anything. I would love to put this in the main post, but it takes bear too long to update. I will also be pm'ing these to team captains to try to get the word out as quick as possible. Also, STAFF WANTED! If anyone want's to help out, please don't hesitate. We (obviously) need it. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Tournament Schedule
przepson
11/21
4 PM
PROpsy
vs
Can we still change this

Emmmmm, i know Bear not going good, but we talk we can't play on earlier pm times ;<
If you can put our match to min 2 hours ex 6pm?
_Easy_
Soo guys, this is my last post here, then iam out

I dont know if electric want that, but its my idea of a schedule of the 10k-1k tourney

You can find them here.
electricbullet9

przepson wrote:

Can we still change this

If you can put our match to min 2 hours ex 6pm?
[/quote]
yes.
Ryuiji
soo I don't know if the Schedule from _easy_ will be used or not, buuut we kinda have to know by now.
since this is just stupid how long this is taking.
Ayako
http://puu.sh/lrcir/8d86186774.png

can NotEstellia- 's time slot change with Snow and Merp?
Phobos
Sorry, Merp can't go earlier. We could move to 16:00 utc and give you the 15:00 slot. I've checked with snow and they're ok with this, is that ok with you electricbullet9?
electricbullet9
Update: schedule link for 50k-10k now has 10k-1k on it as well.
Edit: if you'd like a timeslot change, please make sure to check with the team you're playing against and the teams you're switching with, like phobos did in the post above.
Histoire

electricbullet9 wrote:

Edit: if you'd like a timeslot change, please make sure to check with the team you're playing against and the teams you're switching with, like phobos did in the post above.
once again, the problem here is contacting the other captains. Again with such a late schedule how do you expect us to contact them when we would probably get such a late reply? Seeing the tourney staff and _Easy_ stepping down it might turn out disastrous like MIT, which we all hope won't happen here. Not only are you inconveniencing so many players, you now want us to contact them when theres less than a day left till match time? I hope this doesn't happen to the future matches right now. You need more staff and better micromanagement or this will turn out to be a bad tourney @BearZyo
Phobos

Histoire wrote:

electricbullet9 wrote:

once again, the problem here is contacting the other captains. Again with such a late schedule how do you expect us to contact them when we would probably get such a late reply? Seeing the tourney staff and _Easy_ stepping down it might turn out disastrous like MIT, which we all hope won't happen here. Not only are you inconveniencing so many players, you now want us to contact them when theres less than a day left till match time? I hope this doesn't happen to the future matches right now. You need more staff and better micromanagement or this will turn out to be a bad tourney @BearZyo
Yes its late, but I don't think its too late. I messaged the guys on team snow and they got back to me in literally 15 minutes (thanks guys btw!). Even if the remaining organizers are overwhelmed we the players can still make this a fun tournament if we want. We've got almost everything set up, it'd be a shame to let it fall apart. We just need to try to be accommodating of one another, if everyone is as friendly and responsive as team Snow things will be fine!

Or we could just complain, haha. :)
tryaway

Phobos wrote:

Yes its late, but I don't think its too late. I messaged the guys on team snow and they got back to me in literally 15 minutes (thanks guys btw!). Even if the remaining organizers are overwhelmed we the players can still make this a fun tournament if we want. We've got almost everything set up, it'd be a shame to let it fall apart. We just need to try to be accommodating of one another, if everyone is as friendly and responsive as team Snow things will be fine!

Or we could just complain, haha. :)
This.

We are patience enough to wait for schedule, but please understand that releasing it late will cause troubles.
The tournament is still a community thing, no real professional shit like LoL/Dota or something.
So keep calm and help each other out by not complaining.
Of course, feedback is welcome for the staff as they can learn from it.
WriggleNightbug
Can you move The Team's match to 4PM at the latest? if you can't we're gonna end up being one short, as Mysterious is going on vacation, and Wesley apparently had plans and didn't mention them till now.
Phobos

TheBronyGames wrote:

Can you move The Team's match to 4PM at the latest? if you can't we're gonna end up being one short, as Mysterious is going on vacation, and Wesley apparently had plans and didn't mention them till now.
I'm pretty sure Merp could play later in order to switch with you, but I don't think Snow can, its already pretty late for them. You could ask them but might be out of luck if you need the 4pm slot.
Phobos
I'd like to ask for a rule clarification, for a freemod pick does at least one person on each team have to pick hr or hd? Just looked through the rules again and didn't see it mentioned.
electricbullet9

Phobos wrote:

I'd like to ask for a rule clarification, for a freemod pick does at least one person on each team have to pick hr or hd? Just looked through the rules again and didn't see it mentioned.
fixed typo.
Xelias
When do you think we're gonna have the 50k-80k since I know for a fact it's not happening this week.
Electoz

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

When do you think we're gonna have the 50k-80k since I know for a fact it's not happening this week.
I'm still wondering that those two bracket will make it through this.
electricbullet9

Electoz wrote:

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

I'm still wondering that those two bracket will make it through this.
We are still going on with the 90-50k and 1k-1 brackets. We have pushed them back to 28/29 and are announcing the mappools on Sunday.
Octagon
So wait is our match (The 4 stooges) switched with the 3 pm match or is the match at 7 pm? I don't understand the schedule >.<
electricbullet9

Ketchup wrote:

So wait is our match (The 4 stooges) switched with the 3 pm match or is the match at 7 pm? I don't understand the schedule >.<
Have you talked with the team that you're playing against? You must have both captains approvals in order to change your match time. Pm me whenever this is done :)
Octagon

electricbullet9 wrote:

Ketchup wrote:

Have you talked with the team that you're playing against? You must have both captains approvals in order to change your match time. Pm me whenever this is done :)

no i have not talked about it but there is a "*" at our match time and at their match time so thought something was changed :s
Celes
What time will it start? (time zone wise)
Ayako
Wait how the fuck is Saulen 9k in a 50k-10k match group
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Ayako wrote:

Wait how the fuck is Saulen 9k in a 50k-10k match group
Please check his profile on the "osu!" tab not "taiko". :)
quzy
Just wondering bearzyo when your going to change the rule sheet for substitutions? because it could lead to confusion in game
electricbullet9

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Just wondering bearzyo when your going to change the rule sheet for substitutions? because it could lead to confusion in game
Could you be specific about what is confusing, and what it is being changed to? Thx ~
quzy

electricbullet9 wrote:

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Could you be specific about what is confusing, and what it is being changed to? Thx ~
I spoke to him about rule 11-11a on which it says that only one player is allowed to be subbed out and he said that he would fix it but i checked and it hasn't been changed
electricbullet9

FoxAndVixen wrote:

I spoke to him about rule 11-11a on which it says that only one player is allowed to be subbed out and he said that he would fix it but i checked and it hasn't been changed
fixed, thanks for pointing that out
quzy

electricbullet9 wrote:

FoxAndVixen wrote:

fixed, thanks for pointing that out
Welcome thanks for changing it :)
quzy
Just letting the organizers know tyler cant make the match tonight so i will be captain for this game
show more