Squirrel wrote:Frey's Hard
- 00:04:204 - to 00:06:947 - this short part could use a silent sliderslide, it's a little distrubing, imo, because the song's still pretty quiet here and the sliderslide is too loud in comparison to that to me, it's not so loud and it won't hurt in game. To me, hitsounds should have nice feedback to players, the best hitsounds for gaming is not always the most fitting ones.
- 00:20:662 (5) - NC here for consistency with prev patterns? 00:17:919 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think they are in one sentence so I think it's fine.
- 00:54:776 (1) - feels a little weird that you ignored the strong donwbeat here. Is there any reason why you didn't make it clickable? o: 00:54:776 (1,2,3,4) - Why I followed lyrics only not drum sound in this part? that's because there is 1/8 drum sound in 00:55:119 - . If I follow drum sound, someone would say I missed the 1/8 and it's not completed.
- 00:55:976 (5,1) - considering you didn't stack 00:12:090 (4,1) - and 01:01:462 (5,1) - and 01:17:919 (4,1) - or any other other 1/4 after sliders like this, it seems a little random, would you mind unstacking them?
same for 01:07:033 (5,1) - and 01:34:376 (5,1) - and 01:39:862 (4,1) - 01:46:890 (1,2,3) - 01:50:833 (4,1) - 01:56:319 (5,1) - 02:01:890 (5,1) - 02:41:576 (4,1) - 02:47:404 (1,2,3) - 02:48:776 (1,2,3) - 02:50:147 (1,2,3) - 03:00:776 (4,1) - 03:11:833 (5,1) -
just would be nice if all of them were consistent, so maybe it's easier to stack all other currently unstacked ones? Random in control won't hurt reading of players, is it?
- 01:18:719 (2) - and 01:20:090 (2) - ehm. what's this snapped to? vocals? The beat is just a single one on the red tick, so.. Idk. I think would be better to replace this with a circle there it is 1/3. I am sure.
- 02:06:947 (3) - why no clickable downbeat? Strong beat and it's different from prev part, so would be cool I just want to map an emoji by using sliders 02:06:262 (1,2,3) -
- 03:05:576 (2,3,4,5,6) - imo this is really confusing, they look sooo similar to 1/4.. maybe space them even closer or further so players won't get confused. Or maybe add NC on (2) to indicate slow down I won't use this anti-jump trick if it's an Advanced... Still, I think it's in control and players who are always play Hards can play this part. it won't cause a problem.
- 03:18:947 (6) - put NC here, because downbeat? question mark here. 03:18:262 (5,6) -
Thanks for your modding!