Hi, from my modding queue~
- Add GD'ers to the tags pls.
- 01:59:404 (1,2) - DS
- 00:01:462 (1,2,3) - Tbh I don't think that sliderslide sounds fit at all.
- 00:40:547 (2,3) - The tail of (2) pointed to the left while (3) was placed a bit to the right, so the movement here feels a bit awkward.
- 00:57:690 (3) - Pretty nazi but I would rotate this a bit to the right(like 5-10 degrees)
- 02:05:919 (2,3) - Stacking here feels pretty random cuz it's the only stack in the entire kiai section, also since you already did stacks on 02:09:004 (3,4) - 02:11:747 (3,4) so this shouldn't be stacked because it's a different rhythm.
- Kiais are missing.
- 00:01:976 (2) - Tbh this thing is really hard to read for some reason, and the difference in beat spacing between 00:01:976 (2,3) and 00:02:490 (3,1) makes it even harder to read.
- 00:20:662 (1,2) - Bigger spacing here pls, or at least just use 1.2 DS here.
- 00:24:604 (4,5) - Is there any reason for not stacking this completely? Should be stacked to keep consistency with later stacks.
- 00:31:804 (2,3) - Pretty nitpicking but I think 1.4 DS fits better, 0.07 DS really matters when a kickslider is involved.
- 01:03:690 (5,6) - Just curious but is there any reason for a sharp movement here?
- 02:19:119 (2,4) - Doesn't look good tbh. Same applies to 02:28:890 (3,2) .
- 02:33:690 (5,6) - Looks like you tried very hard on making this, but it kinda ruins the readability since 02:34:719 (6) is not completely visible.
- 03:18:947 - Imo the map should end here.
- 02:07:633 - 02:18:604 - Also I'm very curious why you put a break here while Normal mapped this part.
- Tbh I feel like things I pointed out might got rejected a lot because I'm not really good with this mapping style, sry for that in advance.
- 00:49:633 (1,2,3) - This triplet sounds much stronger than 00:46:547 (1,2,3) so these two should be represented differently. (Like, change the rhythm a bit or make them a bit different in terms of visual) Same applies to 01:41:404 (4,5,1) .
- 01:25:633 (2,3) - Not sure if it's just me, but I feel the stack here is pretty random and it's kinda stand out because it's the only stack after the first kiai.
- 02:26:833 (1,3) - You didn't have any overlaps so far so this one's kinda stand out.