forum

osuIdol 2 [Round 2 in Progress!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Phyrearms
Sent mine a few days ago now and haven't got a reply yet either. Must be busy with something or another ;)
alvisto
Is this dying already ? @.@ :< xD
Ekaru
I'm going to yell at Larto tomorrow and see what's going on, because this is unusual for him.
Lilac
Did this just get unstickyed?
Garven
I guess too many of us slacked off or something. :<
Lanttu
This theme was horrible. ;_; I simply couldn't find a single song that I can sing. *tear*
Ekaru

Garven wrote:

I guess too many of us slacked off or something. :<
Exactly that. Larto thought everyone had lost interest because almost no one was submitting entries. When I told him that many contestants didn't know what an electronic music genre was... It wasn't pretty He went, "Oh. Okay."

EDIT: And synthpop like Owl City and LaRoux aren't that hard to sing, are they?
Powerdrone
Electronic is such a fucking huge category, the excuse "I couldn't find a song" is COMPLETELY unnaceptable.

Also, if a song isn't in your key, just change the fucking pitch in audacity. <333

Lots of Love,

Lucas
NotShinta

Powerdrone wrote:

Electronic is such a fucking huge category, the excuse "I couldn't find a song" is COMPLETELY unnaceptable.
Garven
My entry was so late because competing with auto-tune sucks. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it.
Lanttu
Well, maybe there's also that reason that I mainly like sing songs I'm already familiar with. I don't like to search up a completely new song, specially not from such a fucking huge category, then try to memorize it somehow and do some fail singing-wannabe-entry after that. I'm sorry don't hate me. ;_;

But yeah.

Is this thing ever going to live again?
Sleep Powder
Also is anyone interested in making an "osu! Chorus"?
Lilac
Shhh...

We've (Garven) already planned that.

That and one be Neo@lex already exists.
alvisto
Honestly, I would really love to see this competition to be continued... Please don't cancel and give up on the competition Larto... So, guys, we need to be more motivating ! go go go !

I practically checked this thread twice per day (once after I back from university, and once before bed). I am really looking forward to this competition, even though I dont' sing very well. It's also fun listening to other people singing and recording. Cause for the record, among all my friends, I am the only weird one who has this hobby of "recording songs". It's kinda nice seeing other people shares the same interest as me. xD
Sleep Powder

alvisto wrote:

It's also fun listening to other people singing and recording. Cause for the record, among all my friends, I am the only weird one who has this hobby of "recording songs". It's kinda nice seeing other people shares the same interest as me. xD
aww, same here~

I was thinking more of a Youtube osu! Chorus.
Garven
Well, I'd like to do the osu! chorus, but to be frank, I don't know what song to do. There's a diverse set of voices here; anyone have a good suggestion for a song that would allow for multiple parts and that would be enjoyable to sing?
alvisto

Garven wrote:

Well, I'd like to do the osu! chorus, but to be frank, I don't know what song to do. There's a diverse set of voices here; anyone have a good suggestion for a song that would allow for multiple parts and that would be enjoyable to sing?
The twelve nights of christmas ? We can each sing a day of each verse
Nekoroll
RIP osuIdol.
OzzyOzrock
Hopefully it comes back to life before three so I can rape this
Lanttu
What about the osu!chorus..? ;~;