forum

Undertale - osu! edition (osu!std/Taiko/CTB) [SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
jeromkiller

Vulkin wrote:

Why not make the taiko part like this?

that is really funny, in fact I might just change the hits to hearts for myself XD
Vulkin

jeromkiller wrote:

that is really funny, in fact I might just change the hits to hearts for myself XD
Pls share them with the public if your doing dat
bubaduck
IM SOOO SCARED BECAUSE I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT,BUT I HAVE PC AND I AM SCARED OF A VIRUS
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
jeromkiller

bubaduck wrote:

IM SOOO SCARED BECAUSE I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT,BUT I HAVE PC AND I AM SCARED OF A VIRUS
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Don't worry about any viruses,
I am not the creator of the skin, but I can testify that this skin does not anything harmful to your computer.
Its rare that skins contain viruses, but just to satisfy I have done both a scan and a personal inspection.
and I have come to the conclusion that its completely safe. So no worries about using the skin.
jeromkiller

Vulkin wrote:

Pls share them with the public if your doing dat
haha sure here you go, hit hearts instead of hit circles.
just add them to your current skin folder and click "yes" on the would you like to overwrite screen

also a papyrus in there for catch the beat 8-)

Vulkin

jeromkiller wrote:

also a papyrus in there for catch the beat 8-)
Papyrus be on his training with Undyne lol
jyu
NIIICEEEEE I LOVE more papyrus please /kicked
aether__
This looks amazing!

My only issue with this skin is that I can't see my cursor when completing a spinner, thus I can't see where my cursor ends up once it's cleared. This might just be me, or the fact that I use a mouse :?
VirtualVisions
Hi! I was wondering if it would be ok to use parts of this skin for my Megalovania map. I would give you credit for it of course :D
jyu

CrimsonDarling wrote:

My only issue with this skin is that I can't see my cursor when completing a spinner, thus I can't see where my cursor ends up once it's cleared. This might just be me, or the fact that I use a mouse :?
same case with me! i also use mouse, and its kinda hard to see the cursor after i completed the spinner. would be better if spinner has a simpler image or so
SonikkuYokai
*Heavy Breathing* Nice skin! Keep up the good work! :)
Modo3211
May I ask where to get it?
jyu
@Modo3211

Downloads:
-Lily_old_1
Thanks for this! I showed it to my friend who's obsessed with Undertale and she said she loves it, especially the cursor :D Good job
Nekosuplays
im still new to osu! cause i only play osu!stream and i cant find the downloadlable link pretty sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
xasuma
wow this is really good for what it is. nice to troll around, lol.
jeromkiller

Nekosuplays wrote:

im still new to osu! cause i only play osu!stream and i cant find the downloadlable link pretty sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Here you go

jyu wrote:

@Modo3211

Downloads:
Nekosuplays
finally i downloaded it, i will be thanking the guy that helped me XD
but i reccomended changing the slide seem akward i have to admit :D :D :D :D
araragi_sama
Fantastic <3
Sansy_love_sans
Why wont it let me download everytime i download it its just a stupid piece of Paper
Topic Starter
Alex311360

Sansy_love_sans wrote:

Why wont it let me download everytime i download it its just a stupid piece of Paper

this is at the top right on dropbox. if you're on mega...i'm not sure. because the download button's right smack in the middle.

also, special thanks to newtoniorock8 for a pretty rad preview video! it's in the OP right now under another spoilerbox, right under screenshots.
thisissparta13
I love it, thank you a ton! :)
V1xie
still dont know how to download it :P
Rainbowkel
Wow nice ;3
Inesenni
Nice!
Topic Starter
Alex311360
came in here to post a thing.

won't be working on this any longer. feel like just leaving everything else as is for now.

i might come back and work on a osu!mania version, but come on, there's not much for that other than judgements and lane redesigns.
you're better off with some of the other osu!mania skins available, they're well worth your time.

anyways, maybe this will be moved to completed, i don't know. but this is a finished product.
CoolSkeleBeat95
How do i download a skin? i just started osu today. Thanks! :) :lol:
SabriPaez2005
Pretty :)
osu dreemurr
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Profound Leader wrote:

Looks real nice, maybe you could make the spinner circle a heart aswell or something? And I think if you made floweys head the slider all it would be pretty cool too :D
Axon
I'm not even an undertale fan but this is pretty cool
softhusky
really really bad.
The edges are rough.
and it's pretty hard to read maps with it.
BirdyThePhoenix
I find this to be really interesting, I might go for downloading it at some point. It's not distracting like some other themed skins.
DragonsRul
Someone please help!!!! How do i download it if there is no download link?? i cant figure it out
Touhou_Greek
This skin is a work of art!

arrie-barrie7
Hey, i have an question. Does it change the normal Osu! menu? btw nice skin.
jeromkiller

arrie-barrie7 wrote:

Hey, i have an question. Does it change the normal Osu! menu? btw nice skin.
No, this skin does not contain a background for the main menu, nor does it change any of the game open and closing sounds. And if it had, you would have to be a suporter to acctualy make use of them
The Boss Winter
THIS IS CANCER LOL jkjk
good, joob.
manypatrick599
How do i download it ;-;
Nat Seke
How about Bones skin on Mania? :D
osugamer200
how do you download a skinning mod? i don't really know how 'cause I'm new..
show more