Alex311360
THIS SKIN CONTAINS A FEW SPOILERS FOR THE GAME UNDERTALE
IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN IT YOU MAY WANT TO BACK OUT
IF YOU DON'T MIND A FEW MINOR SPOILERS THEN FEEL FREE TO LOOK

Menu:

Gameplay (osu!std):

Gameplay (Taiko):

Gameplay (CTB/BTS):

Video Preview (thank you newtoniorock8!!)

Downloads:

Changelog:
SPOILER
11/6/15 - CTB and Taiko mode added, revamped graphics, ready for release/completed skin
10/25/15 - Added more sounds, changed sliderball, changed spinner, changed Hidden graphic from Alphys to Asgore, changed spinner bonus sound, changed normal hit finish sound, changed a couple things in skin.ini
10/22/15 - Initial release

A HUGE amount of thanks goes to jeromkiller for helping make a radical Taiko skin. Don't praise me for that -- praise him!

This is the first skin I've put real effort into, and got help with too! Thanks for viewing this/downloading this, and I hope you enjoy it!
Renegade Zac
Looks real nice, maybe you could make the spinner circle a heart aswell or something? And I think if you made floweys head the slider all it would be pretty cool too :D
Ecarnage
very good ui, :D
but you can change slider ball and cursor maybe
i like it!
SpaceMeme_old
It's really nice so far, good job ^_^
Topic Starter
Alex311360
A rather large update has just been uploaded and is now in the OP. Please redownload the skin if you already have it! Also, a changelog is now in the OP.

EDIT: Should probably add new screenshots too shouldn't I
Alyx Vance
This. Is. Amazing! Are you planning to do other modes?
Topic Starter
Alex311360

Fischbach wrote:

This. Is. Amazing! Are you planning to do other modes?

CTB and Taiko seem plausible, but I'm not sure about o!m.

I'll try and do the first 2 at some point.
Ameth Rianno
The skin is very amazing.

Where's temmie?
jeromkiller
Looks awesome. I was planing on making a taiko skin.
so i thought maybe i could just add it to yours?

I have only just started, but let me know if you are interested

here is a quick image showing what i'm going for

I made a bit more progress, like i said let me know if you are interested because i would love to see other people use this for taiko.

Topic Starter
Alex311360
Wow, that's actually really neat. I'll be glad to throw that in and throw you into credits (when I make those lol).
legendOtaku_old
I'm a little new to OSU so.... can someone explain to me how do I apply skins? causa that one is great, I wanna use it :D
jeromkiller

legendOtaku wrote:

I'm a little new to OSU so.... can someone explain to me how do I apply skins? causa that one is great, I wanna use it :D
its a fairly simple prossces, you just download the skin, open it (by dubble clicking or dropping it into osu).
it will show you a preview.
and then it should be installed, then all thats left to do is select it in the options

hope this helped
jeromkiller
I'm done with the taiko skin!!

I also made some other changes to the original skin (i put those in a separate folder so you can pick what you want and what not)
check the read me file for all the details

here is the link

also, let me know if you want something changed.

the previous link wasn't downloadeble, fixed that :?
OtakGravure
ore no wakarani
Topic Starter
Alex311360
aAAAAAAAAGH SCHOOL

Anyways, I updated the skin with Jermokiller's taiko skin (which is friggin' rad), his changes, and a CTB skin of my own, which I am labelling 'Block the Spears'. It's nice.

I think this is about ready for submitting. 8-)
domo12233
How do i download said skin :cry:
jeromkiller

domo12233 wrote:

there is a download link to it int the catch the beat tab, i recommend the link that says MEGA.
then just open the file with osu and you should be done
Yuzeyun
More of a personal preference, but I would rather have used Mars Needs Cunnilingus (do not laugh, it's the actual font name) for anything that relates to the main game; hachicro could be used for hit bursts (300/200/100/50/miss) instead.
Main font is 8bitoperator, maybe use that for most elements (mods, ranking letters, and whatnot)
The soul in BTS looks weird btw, looks like there are "handles" (probably from the sprite sheet?), I can give you a "fixed" heart (enlarged 10x and in white)

I can give you some help and elements I've already done, if you wish. (just throw a pm at me)
i realized my bg is wrong
nat2011
what about mania skin
jeromkiller

nat2011 wrote:

what about mania skin
I don't really have that much Experience with osu mania to make a skin for it myself.
however I think alex is planing on adding one.

I'm sure he would love it if just anyone would make one.

If I were to make one i would use "friendlyness pellets" as notes
deadbeat
i would suggest removing the combo combo(s) that look yellow/gold for CtB spinner reasons :3
selection-mod-target is missing
The PurplePanda
I think I will use this for taiko. I love the taiko version =3
Surono
Nice taiko lolol XD temmi, temi
domo12233

jeromkiller wrote:

domo12233 wrote:

there is a download link to it int the catch the beat tab, i recommend the link that says MEGA.
then just open the file with osu and you should be done
Thanks a ton for your time cx
teefinnie
Gr8 skin! I really like it! 8D
Alyx Vance
Great update! Taiko needs a bit fixing though. c: Thanks for adding some other modes~ (I really like this skin)
jeromkiller

Fischbach wrote:

Great update! Taiko needs a bit fixing though. c: Thanks for adding some other modes~ (I really like this skin)
I'm all ears, what would you like to see fixed in the taiko skin?
Alyx Vance

jeromkiller wrote:

Fischbach wrote:

I'm all ears, what would you like to see fixed in the taiko skin?

Flowey turns to Pippidon for a moment when health goes low. Could that be fixed? Thanks for answering!
makemecool123
Are there a name changer?
makemecool123

jeromkiller wrote:

nat2011 wrote:

what about mania skin
I don't really have that much Experience with osu mania to make a skin for it myself.
however I think alex is planing on adding one.

I'm sure he would love it if just anyone would make one.

If I were to make one i would use "friendlyness pellets" as notes
LOVE! LOVE!!!!

Level of violence

Before you know
jeromkiller

Fischbach wrote:

Fischbach wrote:

Flowey turns to Pippidon for a moment when health goes low. Could that be fixed? Thanks for answering!
I looked into it for a bit. But I haven't been able to reproduce it myself, therefore I really don't know where the problems stem from.
I have no clue on how to fix it... could you check the skin files if there is a Pippidon file that hasn't been taken out? that might fix the problem
I wouldn't know what else might be the problem... I'm sorry that I couldn't be of more use... :?
Topic Starter
Alex311360
The reason that occurs is because you have a extra pippi-don frame or 2 that needs to be removed. Go into the folder and remove it. It doesn't do it to me, did you move the sprites to another folder?
david
makemecool123
Can i suggest a future update <3 Can you make a name changer for the game over and the life gauge.
show more