posted
Total Posts
show more
Endaris
There's a reason why I told you to ignore him :D
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

You should also know it's a game where you can't be told how to do things to improve though. :D
Deva
You asked a question.
He gave you the correct answer.
And now youre mad?? Seriously?
Endaris

Khelly wrote:

Endaris wrote:

You should also know it's a game where you can't be told how to do things to improve though. :D
Yeah, I'm aware but I also know that you're the kind of person that will cause a shitstorm upon such a question :D
Risa
Did u know u can add him as a foe and never see his shitposts ever again
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

Yeah, I'm aware but I also know that you're the kind of person that will cause a shitstorm upon such a question :D
Good; I've seen enough of GNR to not even care anymore.
-Makishima S-
Pass Endaris, there is no point to even talk to this pedophile, his brain cells thinks only about "having fun with himself 10 times per day". Just care becouse he will lower you to his retardness level and kill with experience.

And ofc you're right,there are enough answers in this forum,i should've looked more.Sorry
Way to go my friend, don't be afraid of asking questions becouse there is plenty of friendly people here to will to help. Don't get wrong if someone say to you "play more" but think logicaly - some parts of gameplay can be trained only by playing more. Please enjoy game ^^.
Topic Starter
Creyz
NOOO
Yuudachi-kun
>>Doesnt' check that I'm not actually playing osu for the last 2 months.

And let's not forget your stupid "I have a life unlike you" stereotypical retard comment. Have you forgotten? This was what you said after I answered your question with "It's bad"? That's why I'm insulting you.

Creyz wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Yeah and it's too easy of a map you should be at 140-150pp by now. After 3-4 months I was at 150-170pp plays so you're doing shit. Idc if you "don't care about pp." It's still bad.
I Took huge breaks in between. I have Like only 2-4 months. And I checked People near my rank. Most don't even have 80+ pp scores in my country. And I dont give a crap about how you Were doing nobody asked you to Show off. I actually have a real life. When I started i didn't play all Day Like you. There are other things than osu ok? Looks Like you forgot about that
Topic Starter
Creyz
i hate myself
Risa
Well have fun then.
-sev
Yuudachi-kun

Creyz wrote:

Khelly wrote:

>>Doesnt' check that I'm not actually playing osu for the last 2 months.

And let's not forget your stupid "I have a life unlike you" stereotypical retard comment. Have you forgotten? This was what you said after I answered your question with "It's bad"? That's why I'm insulting you.
How is it retarded when it's a fact that you have no life.And it seems like a lot of people here hate you here,I don't think it's different in your rl.You probably don't have any friends.Am I'm the one who gets nowhere in life? Retard
Have fun I guess. seeiously if you had a life and didn't care at all you wouldn't need this thread nor care if your progress was called bad - that's why it's retarded. Because you "have a life" and can't be arguing here all day. right? Oh wait
Topic Starter
Creyz
Pls never be like me
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Yeah and it's too easy of a map you should be at 140-150pp by now. After 3-4 months I was at 150-170pp plays so you're doing shit. Idc if you "don't care about pp." It's still bad.
This was the extent of my answer after you thought I was talking about your accuracy
Gumpy
For your play count of a staggering 3,749 you're doing fine.
Topic Starter
Creyz
ouch
Yuudachi-kun

Creyz wrote:

Khelly wrote:

This was the extent of my answer after you thought I was talking about your accuracy
Nobody near my rank has 100+ pp plays.So why do you think I should have 150+pp plays? I don't get it
Because you said 3-4 months; but hey if I want to account for not playing then I can also say that after getting a tablet, before which I was a casual mouse only scrub who never used the keyboard, in about one week I got to ~2000pp and some 100+pp plays so you're still doing not that great!
Topic Starter
Creyz
yes i suck
Yuudachi-kun
If you'rehardly playing, then is it not bad progress for X amount of time?

Also yes, you will improve shittily for that amount of effort invested.
Topic Starter
Creyz
AAAAAAA
Yuudachi-kun
Then why are you asking how you are doing if you're hardly putting in the time to get better?

Also total hits is better than playcount because you can spam retry after 10,000 score and it counts as a full play, whether you played 5 minutes or 5 seconds.
Topic Starter
Creyz

Khelly wrote:

Then why are you asking how you are doing if you're hardly putting in the time to get better?

Also total hits is better than playcount because you can spam retry after 10,000 score and it counts as a full play, whether you played 5 minutes or 5 seconds.
No Idea,I was just wondering.I realize that that was kind of stupid.But I think you understand now why I was mad at you
Barusamikosu

Philantropist wrote:

I used to actively post on G&R
Me too. Even shitposting got boring :^)
Risa
This thread is no loger G&R.
This is either league's forum or youtube's comment section.
Xayne
You should register for the OWC next year.
ZenithPhantasm
shitpost.exe
deletemyaccount
don't mind me, just increasing my postcount :^)
ZenithPhantasm
post count +1