forum

Fleshgod Apocalypse - The Deceit / The Violation [Osu|Taiko|

posted
Total Posts
show more
silento
10/10 got RSI by watching it on auto.

I think a higher cs would be better for this, but that's just my opinion.
qwr
This map should be like the background dude - chained down and unable to harm anyone
zoesan
What the actual fuck.
kneepel
i guess apparition is easy now
Neutral
noob mapper here but isnt this unrankable? http://puu.sh/l9eqN/e6bc1193bc.jpg
always thought stack leniency 2 was a no no
Julia_1439

TheArchist wrote:

I think it's fine. There's some really heavy beats and guitar solos in the song so a lower cs would be suitable.
DeletedUser_4329079
CS 3.1 pls
Neutral

Sliceofpie wrote:

TheArchist wrote:

I think it's fine. There's some really heavy beats and guitar solos in the song so a lower cs would be suitable.
agreed the cs is perfect for this song actually
Ekoro
to me, the map is adjusted to cs3 so it's not that bad actually

(i'd prefer a more badass background imo tho ;w;)
Topic Starter
Mazzerin

Ekoro wrote:

to me, the map is adjusted to cs3 so it's not that bad actually

(i'd prefer a more badass background imo tho ;w;)
can't go more badass than the official cover art of the album these songs are in themselves lol
Makeli
Waiting for full album version
Garde Rade
Rank this please can't wait for 1k+pp HR plays kappa
But in all seriousness, this is way too insane and there is no way this is only 250 bpm, it is like 400 bpm+ or something lol.
Maybe in 100 years someone will fc this but we are nowhere close.
The map is absolutely fantastic but its impossible that this map is going to get ranked.
gj mazzerin, but yeah...
Neutral

Garde Rade wrote:

Rank this please can't wait for 1k+pp HR plays kappa
But in all seriousness, this is way too insane and there is no way this is only 250 bpm, it is like 400 bpm+ or something lol.
Maybe in 100 years someone will fc this but we are nowhere close.
The map is absolutely fantastic but its impossible that this map is going to get ranked.
gj mazzerin, but yeah...
this map isnt impossible to be ranked. with this time and era this map is at its best chance to be ranked.

2016 will... be a year
Kotori-Chan
why should this be unrankable ?
in the past 7* maps were unrankable and now they´re ezpz ranked
so why not starting to rank 8* :33

just wait 1-2 years,9 star ranked map incoming

good luck with the map mazzerin

shooted a star btw, pew pew~
ComfyWolf
Good fucking christ! D: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?! It is... strangely beautiful.

A few notes here:
  • 1. CS is perfect for this map aesthetically as the heavenly look of the album cover usually results in a more spacious looking environment (hence bigger notes).

2. This is 100% rankable. While I do think that maps should avoid stack leniency 2, this is the only time I actually think the map SHOULD use it.

3. If this gets ranked, it'll put apparition to damn shame.

4. If you'd like, I'd love to do a storyboard for this. Thanks for letting me SB Mazzy senpai :^)

5. When I get my next couple stars, you bet your ass you know where they'll be going if I see mods coming in for this map.
G FUCKING G
-rage
Julia_1439
I just found out the second half of the map is 270bpm. wut
Chiswell
HP0 plz
Orenburg
xLolicore-
Mom I'm scared of this mapper from Hell ;_;
Julia_1439
How's the SB coming along?
ComfyWolf

Sliceofpie wrote:

How's the SB coming along?
Pretty busy.
rizal12378
another RSI maps coming...
Xantaria
waiting for somebody to pass

Julia_1439
There are already plenty of passes by Ming, Kynan, gayzmcgee, and others
Julia_1439
ayyyy 8 stars now
What'd you change?
Deppyforce
omg
Makeli
So you requested a mod in my que so here it is

Tomato sauce at 260BPM

Kudosu pls

but tbh what is there to point out in this map? at least i can't find it
XeoStyle
Your spaghetti snapping looks wrong, check AiMod.

Kudosu pls
hent2222
I'm waiting for easy diff XD
-Atri-
CS2 please

no kd plz
Alheak
ey just passing by

pls peppy give OD11

combo2 might be a bit too vibrant compared to the other colours, try something along those lines: 115, 200, 250

01:23:508 (3,1) - , 01:32:148 (4,1) - , 01:39:348 (3,1) - why are those overlaping, even though they're 1/2, quite accentuated, and on a new measure? plus sometimes they're not overlaping, like 04:36:463 (3,1) - . If you have a reason for this, at least make it consistent, i don't see why some would have a higher spacing than others, to the point of no longer overlaping
03:23:863 (3) - from an aesthetic point of view i think its end shouldn't overlap the body
04:45:103 (4,1) - same as ealier

your mp3 ends a bit abruptly, you should add a fade out effect for a smoother cut

2016 year of high bpm metal maps
Topic Starter
Mazzerin

Alheak wrote:

ey just passing by

pls peppy give OD11

combo2 might be a bit too vibrant compared to the other colours, try something along those lines: 115, 200, 250
aha changed combo2 to combo1 and combo1 to be darker

01:23:508 (3,1) - , 01:32:148 (4,1) - , 01:39:348 (3,1) - why are those overlaping, even though they're 1/2, quite accentuated, and on a new measure? plus sometimes they're not overlaping, like 04:36:463 (3,1) - . If you have a reason for this, at least make it consistent, i don't see why some would have a higher spacing than others, to the point of no longer overlaping
its because of the huge stack, in-game it looks perfect, if i place it "normally" on the editor it moves somewhere in a random direction depending on where the stack is because of stack leniency (cant use stack leniency 0 :/ ), use f5 to see it in test play
03:23:863 (3) - from an aesthetic point of view i think its end shouldn't overlap the body
yea change
04:45:103 (4,1) - same as ealier
yeah

your mp3 ends a bit abruptly, you should add a fade out effect for a smoother cut
that's how it is on the album version haha but yeah it's pretty weird, i'll make a fade out(actually it sounds even worse when it fades out lol)

2016 year of high bpm metal maps
Cryptic
From your #modreq (a while) earlier

Skull Fracturing Nightmare:
  1. There really isn't much to say about this map, I'm not as big of a fan of it (because your mapping style looks better aesthetically on smaller CS) but there really isn't any budging room for the CS, so not much for me to say there.
  2. Consider lowering the HP a tiny bit due to the deathstreams? Like 5.7 (for some quality memes) or on a serious note, HP 5?
  3. 03:10:183 (1) - Are Swastikas rankable...?
  4. Somewhere around 05:19:731 - I hear a very faint string that is audible enough, and slow enough, that you could possibly map it.
  5. 08:59:427 (1,2,3,4) - It kind of bothers me that this set of jumps and 08:58:539 (1,2,3,4) - are mapped similarly but clearly very different in terms of impact. I understand the point of doing it for consistency's sake, but maybe decrease the DS on the second set (08:59:427 (1,2,3,4) - ) even more? It just feels out of place at the moment.
  6. Some general nitpicking and suggestions: Primarily on the second half of the map, you have repeating patterns that are constantly getting slightly larger and rotating ever so slightly. I think for a map that is incredibly consistent, it'd be nice if you bring in that pattern to the first half of the song as well. The same thing goes for some of your triangular jump patterns in the first half of the song, as you rotate them in the second half a bit.

Overall this map is incredibly consistent with DS that makes sense to me according to the song. I don't really have any value to add to the map other than what I've mentioned. If I need to clarify anything, just lemme know and I'll do my best.
Topic Starter
Mazzerin

CrypticMech wrote:

From your #modreq (a while) earlier

Skull Fracturing Nightmare:
  1. There really isn't much to say about this map, I'm not as big of a fan of it (because your mapping style looks better aesthetically on smaller CS) but there really isn't any budging room for the CS, so not much for me to say there.
  2. Consider lowering the HP a tiny bit due to the deathstreams? Like 5.7 (for some quality memes) or on a serious note, HP 5?
    nah enough people passed it just fine with this one even with awful accuracy, the streams actually make it so you can endlessly regain health as long as you have stamina
  3. 03:10:183 (1) - Are Swastikas rankable...?
    wtf that ain't no swastika
  4. Somewhere around 05:19:731 - I hear a very faint string that is audible enough, and slow enough, that you could possibly map it.
    i can't hear anything but the ending of the sound from the string that started here 05:18:906 (1) - , also a faint background sound that is like some sort of a vibration that lasts throughout this whole section, maybe that's what you mean, if so i don't map it anywhere, for example after this 05:30:011 (1) - too
  5. 08:59:427 (1,2,3,4) - It kind of bothers me that this set of jumps and 08:58:539 (1,2,3,4) - are mapped similarly but clearly very different in terms of impact. I understand the point of doing it for consistency's sake, but maybe decrease the DS on the second set (08:59:427 (1,2,3,4) - ) even more? It just feels out of place at the moment.
    it's not really because out of consistency but because those 2 parts sound so similarly except that the first one has snare drums and the second has bass drums, that's why the spacing gets lower, but i think its already low enough
  6. Some general nitpicking and suggestions: Primarily on the second half of the map, you have repeating patterns that are constantly getting slightly larger and rotating ever so slightly. I think for a map that is incredibly consistent, it'd be nice if you bring in that pattern to the first half of the song as well. The same thing goes for some of your triangular jump patterns in the first half of the song, as you rotate them in the second half a bit.
    the pitch goes up that's why i increase the spacing in parts like 06:18:762 (1) - , but it kinda stays the same in 00:21:708 (1) - for example and other repeating patterns here, only 00:22:428 (3) - gets really stronger there

Overall this map is incredibly consistent with DS that makes sense to me according to the song. I don't really have any value to add to the map other than what I've mentioned. If I need to clarify anything, just lemme know and I'll do my best.
Raiden
it starts taking form

10% of the violation done

Topic Starter
Mazzerin

Raiden wrote:

it starts taking form

i like where this is going
Kimitakari

Raiden wrote:

it starts taking form

8 sliders 2 spinners... I wonder if you can do that
Raiden
In taiko sliders and spinners don't count to score/accuracy lol it's all about clicking.
Mechanizen
"10% of the violation" Just saying...
show more