forum

Osu!Standard tournament 15-40k

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ecomattis
The tournament matches should be on the weekends, like i see most other tournys do, only makes sense. Friday-Sunday.

Friday might be a challenge though, since i still have school then.

As long as it's after 3:00 pm(UTC +1) on Friday i think i can make it work, or any other day if necessary.
Minhtam
I should be available to play on Saturday 10/31 9 PM to 11 PM EST. That would be Sunday 11/1 at 2 AM to 4 AM CET. Keyword being "should".

I'm also available to play on Sunday 11/1 at 2 PM EST. That should be 7 PM CET.

If my opponents can't make it during those times, I'm willing to negotiate, but I can't make any guarantees.
Gigo
I am pretty much free any day of the week after 5:00 pm (UTC+3).
Vio
I should be able to play at 3PM - 7PM CET.
kokopanko
it's 1v1 so if you fail, the game ends immediately right?
-Fede
Friday i can play only in the night, saturday i can play all day
Sunday i should be able to play after 6 PM (UTC-3)
Minhtam
Oh, and by the way, the times I listed are for this weekend only. Who knows what my schedule will be like next weekend.
subtle
Hi
Unfortunately, my computer ran into some problems and it'll take a while for it to be fixed therefore I'm unable to play in the this tournament and would like to withdraw.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to wish whomever filling in for me the best of luck.
Faulks
I can play:
Weekdays - Anytime after 5pm CET
Weekends - Whenever i guess xD
My Waifu Kotori
rank 23k
utc +1
:c
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1

I[ Shinon ]I wrote:

rank 23k
utc +1
Im gonna replace you because of similiar nicks with the withdrawing one. lmao
Also, some important stuff:
I cant edit main post (?) for no reason, so Im just gonna edit this one or add new ones.
First matches will be played at 1st November, starting at Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC 19:00 (7pm).
I'll send invites to room at the right hour.
At day first we're gonna take care of group A.
Minhtam

Spice wrote:

First matches will be played at 1st November, starting at Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC 19:00 (7pm).
Don't forget to send pm's to the players in Group A so that they are prepared to show up.

I'm in Group F, btw.
Ranzel
Rank - 32,912
Time Zone - EST

Thanks for hosting this, sounds like a lot of fun ^.^
Top Bunk
Aw man, how did I miss this. I rarely see tournaments that include 30k players without some ridiculous gap, so I kinda stopped paying attention to this section for awhile, and then I end up missing the chance to sign up.

Oh well. Good luck to those participating.
Kazuhiira_
Is there a set time for the tournament, i know its the first but im talking about the time, preferably EST
Minhtam

Top Bunk wrote:

Aw man, how did I miss this. I rarely see tournaments that include 30k players without some ridiculous gap, so I kinda stopped paying attention to this section for awhile, and then I end up missing the chance to sign up.

It might be possible for you to take my spot. As I mentioned before, I'm not sure how available I will be throughout the month, so I don't mind giving my spot away to someone who really wants to play.
Top Bunk

Minhtam wrote:

Top Bunk wrote:

It might be possible for you to take my spot. As I mentioned before, I'm not sure how available I will be throughout the month, so I don't mind giving my spot away to someone who really wants to play.
Thanks for the offer. But I'd feel bad about taking your spot, especially since I'm sure I'll be knocked out early by any 15k-25k players fairly easily with my level of skill. But if you're certain that you'll be unable to attend, then sure, I wouldn't mind calling dibs on the position.

I guess I'll post my stats as others have done just in case:
Rank (as of now): 33,675
Timezone: CST (GMT -5)
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
Actually it's nothing to worry about, if he can't make it you can take his spot. Don't forget that it's all about fun.
Top Bunk

Spice wrote:

Actually it's nothing to worry about, if he can't make it you can take his spot. Don't forget that it's all about fun.
Sounds good to me. And having fun is the main reason I wanted to join in the first place. :p
Nnjarazor
Does the tournament start today/tomorrow November 1st? or 10th like specified on Challonge.com? one of them is a typo
Kazuhiira_

Spice wrote:

I[ Shinon ]I wrote:

rank 23k
utc +1
Im gonna replace you because of similiar nicks with the withdrawing one. lmao
Also, some important stuff:
I cant edit main post (?) for no reason, so Im just gonna edit this one or add new ones.
So, correct me if im wrong, but 19:00 European Time (CET) is 2:00PM In EST (US and Canada)
Yutsuki Onomiya
Might be gone after the first hour of the tourney so I might not be able to play D:
But I play in the second round so depending on when the second round starts I'll play :D
Flutteh
Does group D play on wednesday ?
Tillster
So is it just group A today? or are other groups playing as well?
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
THIS WEEK SCHEDULE

Tuesday: GROUP B 17:00, GROUP C 19:00

Wednesday: GROUP F 17:20,, GROUP E 19:00

Thursday: GROUP D 17:00 GROUP G 19:00

Friday: GROUP H 18:00, GROUP I 20:00

Saturday GROUP J 18:00, GROUP K 20:00

Sunday: GROUP L 16:00, GROUP M 17:30, GROUP N, 19:00

If you know that you dont have time in current schedule, we can still change it.
Swerro
Wellp, It's exams week for me, I can't play Wednesday 17.00 (I'm in Group D)

However I CAN play on Thursday or later (anytime)

So if possible I'd really like to move my match to anytime after wednesday :)
Minhtam

Swerro wrote:

Opposite for me. Can you swap Group F with Group D?
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1

Minhtam wrote:

Swerro wrote:

Welp I already swaped you with that guy you talked with, I thought that you cant play :0
Top Bunk

Spice wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

Welp I already swaped you with that guy you talked with, I thought that you cant play :0
That was just an "if" situation. If he can make it with a simple rescheduling, then he should still be able to do it. I'm just the emergency replacement in case he's unable to make it and I'd take his place last minute.
Ironsoul27
Thanks to a wrist problem I'm going to have to withdraw from this tournament, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for the chance to play in this tourney and good luck to whoever takes my place ^.^ GL
Top Bunk
That's coincidentally convenient. It allows Minhtam to take their spot back and I can take your spot instead.
Sucks to hear about your wrist though, I hope you can recover.
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
Ok, so Top Bunk jumps into Ironsoul place, gonna swap groups as you asked.
Minhtam
And times listed are UTC +1, right?
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
yup
Tillster
No day or time has been mentioned for group O and P unless I've missed it somewhere
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
It's schedule for this week, which means that these groups matches will be played in next week.
Erth
I will be busy for these few days. So I'm sorry but I will have to drop out. Thanks.
EduHD
When does group b play?
I don't know if I can play bcs my motherboard broke. I'll get new one in 4 days.

So could you please change my group?
iamVill

Ironsoul27 wrote:

Thanks to a wrist problem I'm going to have to withdraw from this tournament, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for the chance to play in this tourney and good luck to whoever takes my place ^.^ GL
If its Ok, I will like to take the place (if no one else have it, and if its possible :3)

Here is my rank anyway: 37106
UTC +1
Nnjarazor
I have class until 2100 :c i cry
show more