forum

Pewdiepie just posted the video.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cyclohexane
stefan brought up a good point in his little number earlier

people are probably going to judge books by their cover and dismiss people that admit themselves as pdp fans before getting an actual opinion out of them.

pdp fans have the reputation they have because some individuals shit up places with stupid posts -- in fact it's already happened, as far as I can tell by browsing the wasteland. but as with anything in life generalization brings nothing good and seeing every pdp fan as a clueless kid smashing his keyboard is akin to assuming everyone with an anime avatar here makes AMVs of Naruto in windows movie maker with Linkin Park or Evanescence music. And probably writes Yaoi fanfiction about it too.

point is, don't call people retards before they actually start being retards
ngbeslhang

puxtu wrote:

Raiken- wrote:

He only play Solo.

As guest.

OK.
he actually has an account http://puu.sh/kPERe/07c4fa55dd.jpg
Found it: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/animufan1969
Registered and last seen 2 months ago.
VanillaVilla
Welp, I guess we are going to get a lot of new Osu! players in a very short time, I hope the server can handle it because I remember some problems with the Hunger Games Simulator after PewDiePie made his video on that.

In all honesty though, I like PewDiePie and his videos, and the publicity can't hurt, right? :P

Edit: Copyright issues are being brought up, I hadn't thought of that, hope nothing bad happens :?
abraker
I'm starting to get sick of people talking about copyright and osu!. I see why peppy becomes frustrated at the community about that. It has been brought up so many times and always has the same answer.
Destiny
Unplayable
joebob2068

abraker wrote:

I'm starting to get sick of people talking about copyright and osu!. I see why peppy becomes frustrated at the community about that. It has been brought up so many times and always has the same answer.
And that answer is?
abraker

joebob2068 wrote:

abraker wrote:

And that answer is?
NOTHING! Nothing will happen. We will still receive occasional DMCA and that's about it. It is unlikely that we will get a swarm of DMCA notices from 20+ record labels.
Feiri
Does anyone know how many new users osu got during the first 24 hours following the upload of the video?
I think it's around 30k.
abraker

itisanosu wrote:

Does anyone know how many new users osu got during the first 24 hours following the upload of the video?
I think it's around 30k.
The usual. It was ~7.030M when I found out about the vid.
Feiri

abraker wrote:

itisanosu wrote:

I think it's around 30k.
The usual. It was ~7.030M when I found out about the vid.
I'm pretty sure the amount of osu accounts are increasing at an "unusual" rate.
RBRat3
Only thing I liked was the headbang... meh
Rilene
At least osu! server isn't even at 50% during the peak of current users.
Surono
really.. get to problemo
Offdensen
None of the songs are copyrighted (well,some.)
I figured out a way of how to acutally view them.
Switch from youtube.com to youtube.co.uk
your welcome
Rilene

FelicianoGasai wrote:

None of the songs are copyrighted (well,some.)
I figured out a way of how to acutally view them.
Switch from youtube.com to youtube.co.uk
your welcome
99.98% of every songs were copyrighted.
NaTha

OzzyOzrock wrote:

HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY TAIKO

COME ON
Rickolo
he is a "gamer".
how can his aim be this horrible.
Rilene

JustRickolo wrote:

he is a "gamer".
how can his aim be this horrible.
At least his aim is better than beginner's aim in general.
Green Platinum
Everyones aim is shit in the beginning.
Fuuyu
Darth_Mula
inb4 moar players rip rank