DMCA <<

I failed you
Kimitakari
Well shit
OzzyOzrock
BEST FORUM
A Medic

lasodamos wrote:

osu is baby dificulty compared to League of Legend (seriously)
two completely different games.

and mechanically wise league of legends is not hard at all.
Nameless
Bring the paramedics, we'll need 'em.
Tiny Conductor
Time for the DCMA to strike and ruin our fun
Yakuyan
It all started with the vine
Nathan
this is blown wayyy out of proportion
stop saying osu! will be ruined, there is a difference between the outer shell and the actual "community" (most of the people complaining aren't even participants of it in the first place)
just play the game lol
A Medic

Nameless wrote:

Bring the paramedics, we'll need 'em.
Ready and waiting to respond
Senilis
cancer
Navizel
ded gaem
Kaspar
Pewdiepie gets more viewers on his videos then there are people who play osu.
I'm scared for the future.
Game over, man. Game over.

Edit: Also RIP bancho lmao http://puu.sh/kPcfX/e41dd29c7f.png
The Gambler

Kaspar wrote:

Pewdiepie gets more viewers on his videos then there are people who play osu.
I'm scared for the future.
Game over, man. Game over.

Edit: Also RIP bancho lmao
Peppy needs new servers. The admins...

Well, I have graves ready.
Annadine
we get like 15 or 20 new users per minute now
i cri
A Medic
I can't connect to IRC anymore lol
Umi
omg this killed me
bizarf
relp raggy
The Gambler
#osu chat became cancer.
Professor Prinny
Lmao. I laughed so hard about all this. XD
Vertebro
Wow you are such an elite for being underground and all... Seriously are we a hipster community ? I understand that when something gets more popular (and don't say the word "mainstream") it can be polluted and Bancho will be overused. Of course I know. But this is great for the game popularity, it might be a chance !

Anyway thanks PewDiePie and thanks Peppy.

:)
trebby
pls no copyright
The Gambler

Vertebro wrote:

Wow you are such an elite for being underground and all... Seriously are we a hipster community ? I understand that when something gets more popular (and don't say the word "mainstream") it can be polluted and Bancho will be overused. Of course I know. But this is great for the game popularity, it might be a chance !

What Doge CPU are you running?
AnimeFreak6295
hope osu becomes big now
Trizept
gg
Vertebro

The Gambler wrote:

i5-3570k WOW edition
Sync

OzzyOzrock wrote:

HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY TAIKO

COME ON
The Gambler

Vertebro wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

i5-3570k WOW edition
Wow. Such gigahertz. Much power.
trebby

Vertebro wrote:

All with osu going "mainstream" now, I think people are just freaking out because osu's never had such jump in popularity. We're afraid that the new community's going to be infested with young, stereotypical pewdiepie fans.
The Gambler

CuboidBeats wrote:

All with osu going "mainstream" now, I think people are just freaking out because osu's never had such jump in popularity. We're afraid that the new community's going to be infested with young, stereotypical pewdiepie fans.
Granted, if the resulting influx is relatively civilized then I might tolerate it, but PWDP fans aren't regarded with good pedigree by a longshot generally speaking
Vuelo Eluko
going by how lust responded to the pewdiepie sucks thread in this subforum id say osu probably did pay for him to play it

i mean i dont even personally think pewdiepie sucks, i just think his content is uninspired and rarely funny.
-Ene-_old_1
For somebody who is supposed to be a ''gamer'', how the hell is his aim and mouse control so damn bad
Topic Starter
Xayne

CuboidBeats wrote:

pls no copyright
This is my only concern. I could care less about the new players or the server issues. I just hope the new growth doesn't bring legal attention with it.
Topic Starter
Xayne
People who say he sucks are just hating on success. Will I watch him? No. His "humor" isn't for me. But whatever he's doing is clearly working seeing as how he pretty much owns YouTube at this point. He's found a formula and it sure as hell has been successful. I wouldn't change, either.
Doug Dimmadome

OzzyOzrock wrote:

HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY TAIKO

COME ON
I KNOW :(
Ska Cat
He called Touhou an anime in the video.......
I'm very disappointed....
Senilis

MeowsGG wrote:

same
-Ene-_old_1
He could of titled the video CARTOONS AF. instead
Green Platinum

MeowsGG wrote:

An insult to anime.
Raiken-
He only play Solo.

As guest.

OK.
Lifenian
As a casual 4K Osu Mania player, the osu community itself is strong. I've been playing the game for a long time but not participating in the forums activity. I must say this is my first post and I am here to observe on what will happen to the osu community. But as far as I can see, the "kids" you're talking about may not survive since it takes skill and muscle memory to master the game.
show more