MapleSyrup-
A DELICIOUS DRINK OF HORSE MILK~

Crimsonness
beautiful

i want an avatar of horse milk
Flanster
and this is sold in stores?
Railey2
the fact that I am really disgusted by the thought of drinking horse milk (which I assume is the natural response?) shows, how effective culture is in turning your preferences upside down
Antlia-
Mm
Delicious
Nameless
*Slurp*
Vuelo Eluko
also makes for a good personal lubricant.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

LoliFlan wrote:

Well, horse meat was found in supermarkets. So horse milk should be safe, I guess?
Vuelo Eluko
There's nothing harmful about horse derived products, but that should be obvious. they are the same as any other mammal in edibleness. the real issue is the ethical one which is why there's a lot of places that don't carry it.
Rilene
Tasty.
GSG95
I'm drooling.
Topic Starter
MapleSyrup-

MilkFreedom wrote:

beautiful

i want an avatar of horse milk
http://i.imgur.com/z64R2vy.png

LoliFlan wrote:

100%
Gumpy
Topic Starter
MapleSyrup-

Gumpyyy wrote:

http://www.burleson-arabians.com/horse_milk.htm

at first I assumed it was cum
Horse milk is truly the best <3
abraker
Cyclohexane
i'm lactose intolerant
B1rd
I don't think any Europeans are truly lactose intolerant. Just drink increasing amounts of milk and your body should start producing more lactase.
Granger

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

There's nothing harmful about horse derived products, but that should be obvious. they are the same as any other mammal in edibleness. the real issue is the ethical one which is why there's a lot of places that don't carry it.
Not entirely true; the health concerns stem from the fact that most of the horses being bred get doped with drugs and such to increase their productivity and competivity in races. Now not all of these drugs are removed from the meat when cooked and such...

On the other hand, quality horse meat from horses bred for food (those are far and few since breeding horses is significantly more expensive than breeding cows or pigs and yields less) is fucking delicous. And pricy as fuck.
Rilene

Granger wrote:

On the other hand, quality horse meat from horses bred for food (those are far and few since breeding horses is significantly more expensive than breeding cows or pigs and yields less) is fucking delicous. And pricy as fuck.
I want to eat horses, well, not really.
Gumpy
I now want to eat a horse
Bweh
show more