Hey, professor!Thanks for the mod I made most of the adjustments as requested but I don't really feel that what you are calling over map in the insane should really be justified as such I created a beat with the sample sounds that goes to the music so i do kinda enjoy the 1/4 so i think i will stick with it. As for the guest diff hopefully he will get incontact with you
- Can you get a better background? I have a feeling that the current one is just a screenshot from the series, which doesn't look too good.
- Extend soft-hitwhistle.wav a little, so it goes over 100ms long reventing any possible issues with soundcards.
- normal-hitfinish.wav has a slight delay. Consider fixing it before pushing the map forward.
- Try to reduce AR to 4,5 or something around that. The difficulty itself, the BPM and the fact that this is the easiest diff are screaming for something easier in terms of settings.
- 00:09:188 (3) - 00:24:188 (7) - just to simplify the rhythm, I'd use 1/2 sliders instead of these circles. So, the downbeat is clickable and players are not confused by 3/2 gaps.
Note: 00:24:188 (7) - probably a circle here, as well. Same goes for some similar patterns later on in the song, care to look into that if you agree.
- 00:15:751 (6,1) - the spacing reduction is confusing here. It can be read as 3/4 or 1/2, besides, it looks pretty untidy.
- 00:33:798 (3) - this would sound better as an 1/2 slider as there is a strong beat and some kind of a glitchy sound in the vocals, that would sound insanely well with a slider.
- 00:50:673 (1,2) - try to unstack their tails. As the diff is meant to be the easiest in the set, a bit of simplification wouldn't hurt.
Note: 01:52:548 (1,2) - same.
- 01:39:423 (3) - the second repeat here might be confusing for the easiest diffs. There is not enough time to read that properly.
Looks alright, actually. Just needs a little bit of polishing and maybe a spacing check, as I felt like things were a tiny bit inconsistent in the beginning.
- 00:30:985 (1,2,3) - exactly the same pattern before the second kiai has some jumpy DS here. Do the same for this one?
- 01:08:719 (3,5) - is there any way to keep the reverse-arrow more visible? Give that a try, it can help some players who are learning how to play Hards.
- 01:40:829 (5,6,3,4) - see the inconsistency in spacings? And here 01:46:454 (5,6) - it is completely stacked. Try to emphasise patterns with the similar sounds in a similar way?
Note: same goes for the second part of the kiai.
Just a couple of minor fixes and this will look hot!
- 00:26:063 (7,8) - it's better to give a jump after the slider, so, players don't feel a sudden slow-down/stop.
- 00:34:149 (6) - 00:41:649 (7) - 00:46:571 (2,4) - 00:49:149 (3) - those and some other 1/4s feel overmapped. I see where they come from, but I ca not agree with the 1/4s.
- 00:50:673 (1,2) - minor - let me complain about blankets,as those like they are meant to be blankets.
- 01:02:860 (2,3,4,5) - try a 3/4 slider and a circle, as this will fix the polarity without overmapping.
- 01:11:063 (9,1) - probably a bit of an overkill for an 1/2 pattern. Try to lower the DS here?
My main concern is the overmapping with those 1/4 beats. Have a look at them and think whether you really want them to be here.
- 00:03:563 (1) - I disagree with the extended sliders here and the way you use them. These sliders ignore strong and audible downbeats just for the sake of some hardly audible vocals. Please, get more opinions on them and consider re-working them.
- can not agree with your usage of 1/4s neither. I don't see the reason in music to keep them. THey do not really follow the vocals and seem to be artificially pulling the difficulty higher.
Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about that with extra details.
Could use more mods, in my opinion.
Best of luck!