forum

[resolved] How i can change the position of the bar on osu!mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UNk MX
Problem Details:

Yesterday i downloaded some skins for o!m and try every one, until i found one that i liked.

But the problem is that the position of the bar is to the right and i don't like that.

I need to edit the ini file (on the skin folder) or something, or i can do that from the osu settings?

I just want it to move at the left for more comfort :V

PS: Isn't the big problem but if somebody can tell me how to do that, i would be very grateful ;)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151016.8 (latest)
Blaizer
That's not possible, at least not yet. The hp bar has very little customisability.
Topic Starter
UNk MX

Blaizer wrote:

That's not possible, at least not yet. The hp bar has very little customisability.

Then i can't do that :(

Are u sure if there's no way to move the bar?, cuz i saw many skins with different bar position like this one:

Trosk-
If you are meaning the whole playing field, just go to the skin.ini archive and change the value of "ColumnStart" for every key configuration.

Topic Starter
UNk MX

Trosk- wrote:

If you are meaning the whole playing field, just go to the skin.ini archive and change the value of "ColumnStart" for every key configuration.

It works!!!

Thanks a lot :D, sorry for answer so late but i don't know why osu doesn't notice me with a msg or something on my profile :'v
VeilStar

UNk MX wrote:

Thanks a lot :D, sorry for answer so late but i don't know why osu doesn't notice me with a msg or something on my profile :'v
You have to manually tick the "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox located above the preview/post buttons when posting a thread or comment to a thread to be notified of replies. Marking this resolved then.
[AD]KoroMania
skin