Please consider adding "tits" to tags, thanks.
Thanks for the mod.
FCL wrote:M4Mit's not all the problems that exist in this map. Yeah, this map needs more work. But do not be discouraged, for the beginner it is really to excellent result. I am comparing myself when I was 12 posts, and you. I really wonder as you could achieve this level in such a short time.
- HP+0.5-1 - Disagree. Nothing wrong with low HP.
- 00:01:818 - here and further you have much overmapp. 00:01:818 , 00:02:162and 00:01:904 do not have of any sound. You should delete patters there. Also i can suggest you my variants:
etc - Disagree. Theres plenty of clear audio to warrant mapping that much.
- 00:12:421 - here you have overmapp too - Same as above.
- 00:21:990 (4,4) - stack with tail - Ruins the general shape, and changes the possitions of later combos due to stacking.
- 00:22:076 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - spacing a little randomly, but okay it's fine for me - It plays fine, I may change it at some point though.
- 00:23:801 (2) - i am not sure that this can read. it seems that it is 1/2 the jump, though in reality it 1/4. i would suggest you make a little bit spacing here and further - Changed the sliders to end on red ticks instead.
- 00:24:835 (1) - siderwawe don't looks good. That look better http://puu.sh/l8HIJ/bdd077011f.jpg - Swapped for a straight one to in relation to the previous point
- 00:28:801 (7,8) - there seems everything right, but I would advise to make the distance a little less - Changed to 0.6x spacing. I actually missed this during my checks.
- 00:36:214 (2) - blanket is not good - Fixed. Can't believe I missed that as well.
- 00:40:352 (3) - NC
- 00:41:042 (3) - ^
- 00:41:732 (3) - ^
- 00:42:421 (3) - ^ - Disagree. Colours are fine for this section.
- 00:44:145 (1,2,3,4) - it's overmapp, lol. Not sound there - Theres definitely audio here. It keeps the stream consistent as well.
- 00:42:766 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - character of stream does not change. Constant spacing is okay - The stream fits the music. Im not going to over complicate streams just so they're more interesting.
- 00:44:835 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - it's looks weird, stack 00:45:008 (3,2) - is would be good - In general I dont agree with stacking streams like this.
- 00:45:525 (1) - rotate on 30 degrees, it's better for me - Disagree.
- 00:45:525 (1,2) - flow here is really bad. Have to make a sudden movement, which is not very nice. You can stack him with 00:45:180 (1) - . that is really better - Fixed. Not exactly where you suggested but the flow should be better now.
- 00:47:076 (3) - ^ again, does not good - Disagree. Plays fine.
- 00:50:266 (2,3) - spacing here is really weird. Stack their would be better imo - I did this to keep a downwards flow. May change it though if someone else points out the same issue.
- 00:50:352 (3,4) - again, spacing too big - Refer to my previous point, the spacing is fine due to the natural speed you have to play this part with.
- 00:51:387 (2,3) - again, flow is not good. Move circle on 164;336 - Disagree. I did move the stream though just to smooth it a bit.
- 00:52:335 (1,2) - stack is better - Fixed. I didnt actually intend for this to be stacked.
- 00:59:318 (1,2) - blanket maybe? - I wanna keep some distance. But Ive smoothed the slider out and repositioned it to look better.
- 00:59:921 (3,4,5,6) - spacing is randomly relatively previous streams - I bumped the spacing up for those sections where the drums change as a sort of mid section cutoff. I think it works well
- 01:01:214 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^ - Same as above.
- 01:02:680 (3,4,5,6) - curved stream is better here, imo - Disagree. Theres a nice oval shaped flow here. I changed the slider after to show it better though
- 01:03:369 (8,1) - stack - Similar to a previous point about natural speed and flow. I dont want the player to have to stop their movement and then continue in the same direction.
- 01:05:352 (3,4,5,6,7) - again, spacing is randomly - Same as my last point about this.
- 01:08:111 (3,4,5,6,7) - make a more spacing , otherwise it's look weird - Spacing on the stream is fine. I did change the jump after though.
- 01:35:180 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NC spam is not nedeed here - Grouped into 4's instead.
- 02:10:352 (3) - nc
- 02:10:697 (5) - ^ - Colours were used here to group patterns together. I think its fine for now.
- 02:13:111 (1,2) - overmapp, i guess - Same as a previous point on the same issue.
- 02:22:076 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i think you should to do more spacing of stream.
- 02:23:455 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - jumps between streams don't need too. In no way a song to do this - Disagree. Small spacing and the jump streams were used as a build up between sections.
- 02:35:180 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^ - Same as above. This one flows well in my opinion anyways.
- 02:38:628 (1,2) - looks do not very correctly - Dont see an issue with this.
- 03:36:904 (3) - NC
- 03:37:594 (3) - ^ - Again, colours were used to split up each pattern.
Anyway, good luck!
As you know from IRC, pretty much everything fixed and/or changed. Thanks.
SHADIC_ wrote:Hi! From Queue! NM
02:16:387 (6,1) - try making the 6 a bit further from the 1
02:19:318 (1,2) - I would make these a bit closer together or make the first slider not have as much of a sharp turn in it
02:22:076 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Thank You so much for using a decelerated stream here. It plays so nicely!
02:24:835 (1) - HHNNNNGGGH dat sharp turn tho...
02:27:593 (1,2) - O.O I appreciate slider art but... that's a really weird shape/pattern
02:30:180 (4,1,2) - This is a fantastic way to lead the player into a fast slider.
02:33:111 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Love this stream!
02:35:697 (3,1,2) - :s
04:15:180 (1) - I would slow this down... it just fits better
04:20:697 (1) - same here
Fantastic map! I absolutely love it and you have now introduced me to a song that will eat up my LTE data even more while I'm driving! xD
Excellent mod. Lots of helpful suggestions. Even things I ignored Ill still have in consideration for the future. Thanks.
Fuccho wrote:Helloo! M4M from my queue.
- I think your artist name got a little messed up. The "Camellia" part of it. Not the romanised one. Anyway, to the modding! - I don't know why its doing that I'll see about fixing that.
- 00:01:387 - First off I don't like the rhythm you use for this very first section. It's a lot less intense and there aren't nearly as many instruments yet you use about as many beats as later on, if not more. For a less intense rhythm I'd suggest this. If you insist on keeping the 1/4 sliders, at least do something like this. Don't leave a 1/2 space after a 1/4 slider.
- Of course, as the drums increase in volume you can adjust the intensity as you see fit. Which you seem to understand. - This is actually how I had it to begin with, but a lot of people told me it played badly. Ill follow your suggestion and play around with replacing stuff at a later point.
- 00:29:835 (5,6) - This kind of flow is generally really bad. Turn the slider slightly counter-clockwise so the cursor will follow it naturally. - Thanks. I kept missing that during my checks.
- 00:44:835 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I don't feel like this stream needs this much spacing, at least the first four beats and to be honest, I don't really like the current stream shape either. Suggestion. - Okay, Decreased the spacing on the horizontal stream.
- 01:25:007 (5,6,7) - I feel like this jump deserves to be a little bigger. - Okay, bumped it up a bit.
- 01:51:731 - You get the gist. - Yeah, changed as well.
- 02:10:352 (3) - Keep the NCs going? - Mentioned in a previous mod, Ill like the combos as they are now to separate patterns into groups. I'll probably change it if people keep suggesting it though.
- 02:14:835 (1,2) - This would play a lot better as a triple I bet. The red tick is the strongest beat and you made it a slider end... - Okay, ended with a circle instead of starting with one.
- 02:20:007 (1,2,1) - It also feels wierd when a pattern keeps going even when there's a clear change in the rhythm. A triple here would also be better. - I think its fine for now, not against changing it in the future though.
- 02:21:559 (4,5,6) - This spacing change can be a bit awkward to play. - Disagree, I feel it fits the music. And it plays fine for me.
- 02:24:318 - Maybe remapping the stream so the spacing increases here instead would be better? - Maybe, I like the small spacing as a build up between sections though.
- 02:28:628 (5,6,5,6) - Maybe a decrease in SV for these? - Okay. Slight SV change, I also curved and repositioned them slightly.
- 02:32:421 (1,2,3,4) - And a gradual increase here. - Uhh I already tried to match the spacing to the music here. I think its fine. Unless you mean SV.
- 02:36:559 - I also think a decrease in SV would do good here at least for the 1/4 sliders, both since it's a much less intense section and for the sake of variety. But that might be more work than you feel like doing. Keep it if you like. - Not opposed to that idea. But it plays fine so Im not gonna change it around and ruin what I have.
- 02:50:611 (2) - This rhythm is very out of place. There's no noteworthy sound on the blue tick, but a snare on the white. - I wanted to map the wub parts there to match the same section earlier. But you're right about the drums being different for that part. Ill keep it for now but may remap it at somepoint.
- 03:10:266 (1,2) - I think you have a lot of these. I'd really suggest you switching the NC's since the downbeat is on the big white tick. - I originally had the NC's on the white ticks but it didnt look right. Ill change them all if this gets mentioned by someone else though.
- 05:00:697 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - Maybe having something other than just straight vertical sliders here would be more interesting. - I like them, plus variety.
- 05:21:904 (3,4,5) - I still wouldn't suggest doing this. There's a really strong bass drum on the slider end. Maybe this would be better? - That was my poor and rushed attempt at variety. Changed to a triple into the slider so the 5 ends with a circle.
- 05:26:731 (7,1) - Also pretty awkward flow. Consider changing. - Disregarded the stack, moved the slider up. Should be better now.
- 05:43:455 (5) - NC? - Ehh, maybe in the future.
All in all a very nice and interesting map. You're mapping is really solid with nice stream shapes and more. Keep going!
Nice mod. Lots of help with minor positioning and sliders. And maybe some ideas for the future. Thanks.
Cheesecake wrote:Hi, M4M
00:14:144 (3,4,5,6) - Maybe you could Ctrl+G (4) and (6) together, swap the positions of (5) and (6) on the timeline, Ctrl+G (6) and then Ctrl+J 00:14:835 (7,8,9) - to make it a bit more interesting - I think its fine for now. Wanna keep it simple as a nice build up.
00:21:042 (1,2) - This sudden compression doesn't feel right - What compression? Everything is fine here.
00:34:835 (2,3,4) - This blanket is a tiny bit off - Well spotted. Should be okay now.
00:38:973 (2) - You could curve this slider more to blanket 00:39:232 (3,4) - I thought it was fine but Ive changed it anyways.
00:45:525 (1) - Rotate this slider by 18 degrees selection centre - Done.
00:47:076 (3) - Move to X171 Y:284 ? - Fine where it is.
00:46:818 (9) - NC and then 00:46:904 (1) - NC so that the new combo starts on the new measure - Yeah this was mentioned in the last mod. And I said Id go through and fix them all if someone else mentioned it.
00:51:559 (3,4,5,6,7) - Replace this by copy pasting 00:47:421 (5,6,7,8,9) - and rotating -90 degrees? - I like it for now. May change later.
00:53:714 (10,1) - Move the middle anchor point to X:107 Y:144 so that it blankets 00:53:456 (9) - better - None of this was meant to be a blanket. And Im honestly confused at these points. But Ive blanketed some of the sliders anyways.
00:55:352 (4) - Move to X:407 Y:224 so that it overlaps 00:55:697 (6,7) - evenly - Nice find.
01:09:490 (3,4,5,6,7) - Rotate by -20 degrees selection centre - Fixed.
01:12:076 (1) - Move middle anchor point to X:454 Y:211 and end anchor point to X:415 Y:254 - Moved the slider instead.
01:14:835 (2) - Move end anchor point to X:170 Y:163 - Not exactly these points but it should look better now.
01:29:662 (5) - NC? - I really dont like doing this.
02:04:835 (1) - Pretty ugly - I think its fine.
02:06:214 (1) - ^
02:23:714 (4,1) - 02:24:059 (4,1) - 02:24:404 (4,1) - These stream jumps feel pretty overmapped - They work as a nice build up along with the low spacing. Ive also been told to increase the spacing here so I disagree with the overmapping.
02:30:697 (2) - Move the second to last anchor point to X:411 Y:212 and 02:31:214 (2) - accordingly - Ehh. A bit extreme but Ive smoothed it out a bit regardless.
02:34:404 (8) - Yeah - Plays fine, never had any complaints. Good emphasis with the drums.
02:35:869 (1) - Move the last anchor point to X201 Y:94 and then also move rearrange 02:35:524 (1,2,3) - to like you did before - Okay.
02:38:283 (1) - WARNING: Incoming anchor point positions
- I see why, but I dont care about the blanket. Id rather keep the 4 in the curve. Maybe Ill look at this deeper to try and have both.
- Red anchor point - X:298 Y:159
- Next - X:330 Y:222
- Next - X:278 Y: 267
- Final - X:249 Y:272
This way it blankets 02:38:110 (6) - and also leads in to 02:38:628 (1) - nicely
02:39:576 (2) - Mid - X:166 Y:278, Final - X:140 Y:218 - Aight.
02:43:800 (1) - Mid - X:374 Y:323, Final - X:214 Y:294 - Disagree with this one.
02:49:318 (1) - Final - X:249 Y:280 -Doesnt matter much but changed.
02:50:611 (2) - Move the whole slider to X:47 Y:202 - I dont mind the overlapping. Ill leave this for now.
02:57:249 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This seems a bit cruel but I might be wrong - Ive had a lot of people SR SS this. And no complaints till now. It plays fine for me as well. May change in the future though.
03:07:421 (7) - NC and then NC on 03:07:593 (1) - so that the new combo starts in the new measure - Back to an earlier point. Im going through and fixing all these.
03:35:524 (5) - Change this to a copy and paste of 03:35:352 (4) - rotated the same angle that you did for (3) -> (4) - I preferred it straight. But changed anyways.
03:55:869 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why the sudden distance change? (Also applies to some of the parts afterwards) - This one was due to the vocals, wanted to add a little difficulty jump for that.
04:49:662 (1) - Rotate by 27 degrees selection centre - Disagree.
04:58:283 (1,2,3,4) - Curve this section to the right - This is weird to explain, but I mapped a downwards stream like that to fit with the drum tone.
04:59:662 (2,3,4,5,6) - This burst after slider feels weird because of the abrupt direction change after the straight slider, something like this could work better
05:05:869 (8) - Curved it a bit instead.
Move this so that the follow point from 05:05:697 (7) - bisects the path of the stream - I have it as it is now to create a triangle with the 2 and 3. Im not opposed to changing it in the future though.
Thanks a lot for the mod.
pishifat wrote:UH your background is a little too uh uh uh yeah
prob gonna have to change it - Its the album art, and I really hate using non related BG's. Ill look for something else though. Hopefully I can get away with using it though since album art and all.
- 00:01:732 (2,3) - 00:03:111 (2,3) - etc. all these red ticks being mapped in the intro don't really work when there's no music to support them. like usually overmappign slidertails is fine, but when there's no sound on a sliderhead or circle it's not a thing to do (plus overmapping is especially ew in calm sections which make sense with lower density) - I really liked the intro the way I first mapped it, but was told to nerf it to what it is now. I really would rather not nerf it again. I think it was totally fine how I had it before. If I follow your suggestion Id have to leave a gap on the red tick and start with something on a blue after which to me plays awfully. That being said. If another BN mentions this Ill remap it I guess.
- 01:12:507 (4) - there's a lot of rhythms in this song which allow 1/4 sliders to start on blue ticks, but this is not one of them. emphasis is more on the red tick so having that on the tail is like opposite of what the song allows - Fixed.
- 01:54:145 (7,1) - if you're gonna use huge spacing for 1/4 and 1/2 everywhere, using tiny spacing for 1/2 like this makes it look a lot like 1/4. just increasing it any amount (and ruining your overlap thing) is kinda the best you can do - This was fine until I was told to change this whole section. Overlooked that.
- 02:36:990 (4,5,1) - 02:42:507 (4,5) - 02:48:024 (4,5,1) - so i understand you're starting 3 on the blue tick for that something-sound. that's fine. the issue is that you keep the following sliders starting on blue ticks when there's no reason to. ideally for all of these, you'd switch back to constant white/red tick polarity by doing like bleh - I really liked it how it was, and kinda dislike it now Ive changed it. But w/e
- 02:38:628 (1) - 02:41:387 (1,2) - 02:49:662 (1,2) - relating to the previous thing kinda, it's weird that you mapped the blue tick things on 02:36:818 (3) - as important, then ignored the thing on 02:38:887 - by having it on a slidertail. would be pretty easy to map those out by shortening the first slider by 1/4 and adding a circle afterwards zzz - Totally disagree with that. I cant even notice anything to warrent me putting a circle there. And Id imagine it would play worse than what I have.
- 02:39:318 (1,2) - 02:40:007 (1,2) - 02:50:352 (1,2) - 02:51:042 (1,2) - i completely get your intentions, but it's pretty unintuitive to follow that blue tick thing and pretend that the white tick sound (which is the expected point to click) is nonexistent. if anything, you could follow the wubs through slider velocity decreases while at the same time using a rhythm that doesn't leave out important stuff - The first section for those is fine, yeah the second ones are clashing with the drums. But IMO it plays fine and its pretty intuitive.
- 02:40:697 (1,2) - your patterning here makes it seem like you're expressing the saem thing with each slider, yet the second one has the 1/4 kick things. doing something in a way that makes it so they're not like the same thing would be good idk how to explain this at all - Fixed if Im understanding you correctly.
- 02:44:318 (2,4) - would be best to not extend sliders over loud af sounds. (the white/red stuff in this case) - I think its okay for now. Ill keep this in mind though.
- 03:39:490 (2,6) - 05:18:800 (2,1) - what's with these easy reverse sliders at the climax of the song lol. using triples would fit more since like harder section using harder rhythms is yea - K swapped for triples.
- 03:55:869 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - 01:35:180 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - this is more of a general thing for the calmer sections -- i don't like how intensely mapped they are. i get that it has no 1/4 but constant 1/2 circles that are spaced a decent amount make it seem much more intense than it really is. you may be able to get away with it considering how relatively easy it is compared to 1/4 spam but zzzzz - First one I think is fine, and I explained that one in the last mod. I scaled down the second though.
Im always mad.
- 00:22:076 (1) - This slider is a little too far from the stream in my opinion. You should let it barely touch the previous note. Moved Closer
- 00:22:076 (1,2,3) - The first slider isn't exactly in the middle, please care to fix it if you're going for aesthetics. No aesthetics were intended
- 00:22:076 (1,4,5) - Same here~ ^
- 00:32:766 (8,1) - I suggest making a triple here instead of the jump. I don't hear anything to justify that
- 00:48:283 (1,1,2,3) - I don't know if this was your intention but these are not properly stacked/overlapped. Wasnt intended. Stacked them anyways.
- 00:52:335 (9) - Look weird, doesn't play weird but i suggest moving it a little to the left or stacked with 00:51:645 (4) - . I remapped that part and forgot to restack. Fixed
- 00:56:904 (2,3,4,5,6) - Please make this prettier ): Aight
- 01:06:387 (4,6) - Bad overlap in my opinion. Don't see why. Plays fine as well
- 01:18:111 (3,4,5) - You could line these up better idk. - Play fine as they are
- 02:13:283 (2) - This slider should be on the other side of the stream, or more up to emphasize the increasing intensity and DS you used. Didnt see an issue but movd up anyways.
- 02:13:800 (1,1) - Not perfect, please fix. Should be better now I guess.
- 02:16:559 (1,2) - You should try to blanket better. - Aight
- 02:18:283 (1,1) - Blanket better. Not supposed to be a blanket
- 02:35:869 (1) - This slider is pretty meh in my opinion, try something else maybe? - I did have something else, a few mods later ended up with this. Its fine IMO.
- 02:38:111 (7,1) - Is this supposed to be a blanket or not? Not
- 02:38:283 (1,1) - At least this is not a very good one. ^
- 02:40:266 (2) - Ctrl+G? Disagree, would lead into the 3 badly as well.
- 03:03:800 (2,3,4,5,6) - Make this prettier maybe? Should be better now
- 03:54:490 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This pattern is too spaced for this calm part i think. Scaled down
- 03:54:662 (2,1,1,2) - These aren't properly stacked Uhh they are for me
- 05:01:559 (3) - Ctrl+G? Dont think it matters but did it anyways.
- 05:12:593 (3) - Ctrl+G? Disagree with this one
- 05:12:766 (4,5,6,1) - Maybe make this a five-tap. - Nah, I tried to keep all those slider sections the same and making this a 5 would ruin that.
- 05:28:628 (2,3,4,5,6) - asd make prettier please. I like it m8
- Maybe put a spinner after the last note? Aight
Pls don't be mad ;A;
03:54:662 (2,1,1,2) - These aren't properly stacked Uhh they are for meI actually meant 03:54:662 (2) - 03:55:180 (1) - and 03:56:904 (1,2) - these.
yes hi im still waiting for my kd???
Rapthorn wrote:Please consider adding "tits" to tags, thanks.
Thanks for the mod.
Strategas wrote:Hi m4m
um the bg mate, you won't be able to get this ranked with the current one lol - Ill have one for when this gets Bubbled, sad I cant use the current image as its the album Art
uncheck letterbox during breaks
00:01:904 (3) - I don't think it's good idea to follow this kind of rhythm, you should map to the music and not invent it imo. Try http://i.imgur.com/D5z9Cc1.png or http://i.imgur.com/QzFUF8y.png - Pretty much every mod has told me to change the intro, and I always did what they said only for the next person to complain. I really liked the first version of it. Im either going back to that or keeping this just because so many people tell me to map it differently.
00:20:697 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - start with smaller spacing? the music is barely audible here - I think its fine.
00:24:835 (1,2) - the blanket tho - If I blanket that it plays worse.
00:25:352 (3,4,5,6,7) - I hope you make these kind of things with stream convertion tool, it might be just me but looks like you put them with DS manually - Uhh, I do. Ill clean some of them up anyways.
00:46:042 (3,4,5,6,7) - uh these shapes - Dont see an issue but smoothed it out anyways.
00:53:456 (8,1) - just example of blanket to improve - Aight
01:19:490 (6,7,8) - seems a little weird to me you use this spacing here and much bigger here 01:20:869 (6,7,8) - Scaled down
01:52:507 (5) - a little over map, it kinda occurs often that these short sliders are overused - Refer to my point on the intro
02:04:835 (1) - 02:06:214 (1) - a bit too curved - I think its fine.
02:23:455 (1) - here you map them by 4 but before by 8? and I think the slider jumps don't fit that much here - Well these streams are different, colours are used to signal direction or spacing change. Dont see why the sliders are bad either.
02:24:490 (1,3) - could make these kicksliders - Ill consider this.
02:28:628 (5,6) - imo this would fit better to music if you used it on a drum and snare than on snare and nothing 02:28:455 (3,5) - - I really want to focus on the wubs for this section, I may cut the streams to 3 and make the 3 a slider in stead though.
02:34:490 (1) - stream jumps here make much more sense
02:38:887 - shouldn't a slider start here instead? - Consistency with before, the sound isnt clear enough to warrant me splitting these sliders up that much anyways.
02:44:318 (2,4) - shorten these that they end on the strong beats atleast - Again, following wubs.
02:49:921 - same as before
02:58:455 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - improve blanket? - Wasnt intended to be a blanket but it should be okay now anyways.
03:12:938 (1,2,3,4,5) - some seem overmapped for me - Its justifiable in that the intro sound is present through all the kiai sections. Im also just transitioning the drum rolls with sliders as well. Plus difficulty curve.
03:17:593 (5) - nc? - Same as I mentioned before about spacing and directional changes.
03:19:662 (1,2,3,4) - increase spacing here like 04:58:973 (1,2,3,4) - - 1.1x Spacing instead now.
03:52:766 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ or lower the previous
04:24:145 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - seems too spaced for me if you compare to the more intense part 04:31:214 (1) - - Scaled that whole part down a bit.
05:26:559 (6) - jump too big for this calmer section - Made a little easier.
05:32:421 (1,2) - could use long sliders in this section to fill the gap more - The sliders end on a drum beat so I think its fine for now.
Pretty fun map. Imo lacks some 1/1 rhythms. Also, you want to recheck all of your blankets there are lots that can be improved. And yeah, I noticed your short slider "fetish" don't worry.