forum

Any Speedcore fans?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BigEarsMau
*Before you start to say that there's already a thread that's discussing about this, no. There's no thread that discusses about speedcore music yet*

Just want to create a discussion for those who has interest in speedcore music. Post about your favorite speedcore artists, songs, videos, your thoughts and opinions about speedcore in general, how do you discover speedcore, or anything that is related with speedcore music.

Also, do you think that osu need more speedcore beatmaps? (In fact, I'm making one right now)

I'll start with this

SPOILER
I discovered speedcore music through The Big Black (yes, literally) and I suddenly have a liking for the genre because of this

So far, my favorite speedcore artists include The Quick Brown Fox and m1dy. I also listened to other artists such as Round Wave Crusher, kenta-v.ez, and t+pazolite (yes, apparently he has made speedcore songs too. Just check out Call me it. (500 Tortures))

Q :"Dude, why do you listen to this kind of crap? They're too fucking loud and they're literally just a bunch of noises made into an orgy"

Yeah, they're fucking loud alright. But, I kinda like them for some reason. The loud noises just fits with my inner thoughts and mood most of the time, and I like songs with that high level of aggressiveness. You can say that this is relaxing energetic music for me.......Yea, I know that is weird, but people have their own taste in music, right?

And here are my top speedcore picks (so far) :

Black_Electric
It's not a genre that I listen to all the time or anything, but I would say that I am definitely a fan!

I actually really like melodic speedcore

Wuxo
Speedcore is ok up to 700bpm. More than that is so noisy.
LigerZero
i'm have song speedcore...... cool&create - HELP ME ERRRRIIIIINNNN!!!!! (DJ technetium speedcore mix)

in album 東方ハードコア
nickle7654
I started to like speedcore too, but I just can't seem to find any good artists or songs. 90% of speedcore is like, "Hey, look at me! 9999999 BPM!" and it ends up being really crappy. Thank you for the tracks that have been posted, it really opened my eyes to good speedcore. :D
Rilene
I like speedcore, if they are melodic enough and isn't made just for speed which makes them noisy.

This also applies to variety of speedcores.
Topic Starter
BigEarsMau
Added to my fave list :

Sorarei

LigerZero wrote:

i'm have song speedcore...... cool&create - HELP ME ERRRRIIIIINNNN!!!!! (DJ technetium speedcore mix)

in album 東方ハードコア
Eirin.enenenene. Eirin~

1/3 drumroll so kool
neonat
lenpai

And yes, oss needs more speedcore (or at least music with speedcore elements).
Anything below 1100 bpm is ok for me. Extratone is usually a bit too much for me.
iiko