Shad0w1and wrote:[SHARKIE'S INSANE]
01:05:624 (2) - this note is too far way and make this part really hard to follow, 01:05:075 (1) - it make no sense that the DS b4 is even shorter than after, its a crash point
I agree, lowered spacing. But it does make sense the the DS before "2" is shorter because the offbeat is weaker, and the start of the stream is all snares, which is much stronger.
other fine, nice made
- 00:17:514 (5) - This slider shape... Having this much of an angle on a slider this little is almost always a bad idea.
I disagree, it should play fine.
- 00:24:648 - Add a circle or make (2) into a slider to follow the vocals and guitar like you do with the following sliders.
Good point, fixed.
- 00:26:294 (3) - I think straightening this slider out just a bit and removing the overlap on 00:27:026 (1) would look much better.
I disagree, I like this overlap. It is intentional.
- 00:31:965 (2,3) - Making this slider -> circle instead of circle -> slider might be better rhythm-wise.
- 00:40:745 - There's a very strong vocal here so having it on a slider end seems wrong.
I prefer following percussion.
- 00:41:660 (1) - Consider changing slider shape. It's weird going into it from the triple. Just putting the anchor point on the middle should do the job.
I didnt put it in the middle but I lowered the angle of the curve.
- 00:44:587 (1) - This slider choice seems bad. There's no sound at the blue tick but both vocal and snare on the red.
Idk what I was thinking, fixed.
- 01:46:782 (3) - Move this towards the right to even out the spacing. Making it have the same spacing as 01:47:514 (1,2) would be nice.
Moved more towards right, kept spacing.
- 01:50:075 (5) - Moving this down as well would probably also be good. Just a bit.
I disagree, there's a snare hit on that note and want to keep the spacing relatively high there.
ty for helpful mod ya
http://puu.sh/lPW7R/225aed9f87.zip diff thingy
Kuki wrote:[sharkie's insane]
00:15:227 (5) - sounds like this is overmapped, if it is, remove it.
I dont think its overmapped, the sound is very very quiet.
00:16:782 (1,5) - not a huuuuuge fan of this overlap, imo it would look nicer if both of them looked the same.
Nah, I think this is fine in terms of aesthetics.
00:23:642 - this should be mapped i think, but you've kept it consistent throughout the map by the looks so whatever you like.
Ignoring this one note so that the rhythm isn't too complex. I don't want a confusing rhythm for this difficulty. In addition, the "electric-techno-beep thing" starts onbeat, the white tick.
00:29:221 (3,1) - maybe line these up with eachother.
Ew, parallel shet.
00:39:099 (2,5) - overlap here doesn't look that nice and can be easily avoided ideally
I like how it looks ya. There's no readability issues!
01:31:416 (1) - sorry sharkieboy but this is the ugliest slider i have ever seen in my life, consider something like this, or relatively anything else, if you're going to keep it please explain to me why because it would make no sense to me.
Slider Art, Creativity, STOP KILLING MAPPERS' SPIRIT!!1111
03:02:879 (1,3) - these could do with being less curved imo
I like how they look though. D: