Random mod incoming.
- 03:24:056 (6,1) - I personally felt this transition of lyric to instrument not smooth enough. I can see that you were constantly following the instrument anyways, but since they somehow fit the vocals, it felt as if you were also following the vocals previously. Imo for here, starting the combo from 03:24:056 will make your rhythm more natural and understandable as a normal since it makes the sound of 03:24:699 something continuous, instead of a random instrument.
- 01:30:485 (2) - Spacing.
- 00:00:914 (1,2) - 00:04:342 (1,2) - 00:14:628 (1,2) - 00:21:485 (1,2) - Low readability. The current placement of you slider makes the overlapped slider's path invisible. I do not think this is a safe slider pattern, and please take advantage of manual stacks or something. Overlapped slider | Overlapped circle; So basically it's not intuitively discernable while elements are different.
- 00:13:556 (2,3,4) - Spacing is inconsistent due to the sv change. Check if this setting was intended.
- 00:56:842 (3,4,5) - Personally this jump feels too much compared to the song.
- 01:08:199 (2,3,4) - A jump doesn't seem to fit in (3,4) and it only looks like lacking of professionalism.
- 02:01:664 (6,7) - I personally think starting the slider from 02:01:664 along the whistle slide you intended will work better. Fine to keep if you prefer some drums.