Jeff Williams - When It Falls (feat. Casey Lee Williams) [Ca

posted
Total Posts
show more
Somi

Mythax wrote:

Great map, ranked when?
MBomb
I really like this map's unique take on the platter mapping meta as it is currently!

Dropped a small number of stars to hopefully speed up the process.
Topic Starter
Sorceress

MBomb wrote:

I really like this map's unique take on the platter mapping meta as it is currently!

Dropped a small number of stars to hopefully speed up the process.
Thanks for the hype!
MBomb
00:27:627 - Try adding a circle here by the way, could make an interesting change.
Xinnoh
Topic Starter
Sorceress
Holy, #1 priority map
cool username
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
FAMoss
._.
Bunnrei
first forum post still shows heart icon :thinking:
JBHyperion

-Plus- wrote:

first forum post still shows heart icon :thinking:
fixed
Hareimu

Sorcerer wrote:

Anyway it's updated now with the offending note removed and I've pinged Nokashi to recheck when he can
BUT IT WAS ME, HAREIMU

[General]
  1. Why is JBH's Salad's purple combocolour darker than all the other diffs' combocolours? You might wanna fix it, it's too dark as of now IMO.

[Platter]
  1. 01:06:326 (2,3) - pretty strong dash between these two, I recommend to reduce to 2,1x for all dashes that have this distancing or similar for better chances at not shitmissing on a platter diff thanks :^)
  2. 01:06:716 (4,1) - 01:06:976 (1) - The SV for this slider is completely overshootable as it is right now. I suggest making 01:06:716 (4) - be completely horizontal pointing to the left and then make the distance between 4 and 1 to be the same as before, but increasing (1)'s sv to 1,5x so that it reaches the same place it did before. It should look like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10019969 (right now (4) is completely horizontal as I pointed out and (1) is placed at x:336 while still having the repeat arrow reach the same place it did before, which is way better to catch). You might have to move 01:08:014 (2,3) - these a bit more to the left to keep the hyper into (2) though.
  3. 01:09:053 (1,1,1,1) - Why aren't these four sliders 3/4 like 01:06:976 (1) - this one here? The four seem to be over the same rhythmical structure as 01:06:976 (1) - so not really sure why they are 1/2 repeats instead. Just moving 01:09:053 (1) - 's head to x:184 solves this issue, as for 01:11:131 (1) - you can make it a curve like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10019989. 01:13:209 (1,1) - For these two, on the other hand, it suffices to extend the slidertail until they're 3/4.

Nothing else to point out for now, I'll leave whoever qualifies it to check it throughoutly once more just in case.
Topic Starter
Sorceress
Nerfed the dash and used an SV boost to curve the slider for your second point. 3/4 issue was spook

Fixed unrankable combo colour too

black guy wrote:

am i late to modding um remove 2b note - No it's my style
Hareimu
hopefully there aren't any horrible 2b mishaps anywhere else now, this should've been brought back to qualified state quite a few days ago already.

Bubbled!

two icons in a row yay me
Topic Starter
Sorceress
Thanks so much! Together we can make When It Falls great again
JBHyperion
Sorry about the janky combo colour, never noticed it, eek!

Good to see this is making a swift-ish return.
ZekeyHache
RoroTheDeer
someone please just qualify this already w
Topic Starter
Sorceress
Benny the Brave is on the way to save the day don't you worry
Benita

Insp1r3 wrote:

someone please just qualify this already w
Benny the Brave was the only BN who dared requalifying a deranked mapset. I guess that's something you don't say every day huh?

Edit: I guess also Hareimu belongs in the sentence above since he dared rebubbling
JBHyperion
Make 2B rankable.
celerih

JBHyperion wrote:

Make 2B rankable.
Absolute Zero

celerih wrote:

JBHyperion wrote:

Make 2B rankable.
MBomb
guys did you really mess this up again

00:21:133 (1) - in platter

Pachiru

MBomb wrote:

wtf
CucumberCuc

MBomb wrote:

*GG-rank sounds*

Although in the top 20, it looks like everything is fine with the map at this difficulty if people SS this ⇃シ⇂
Absolute Zero
when everyone just assumes and doesn't actually check the timeline
MBomb

Absolute Zero wrote:

when everyone just assumes and doesn't actually check the timeline
stop ruining my fun :(
JBHyperion
got 'em