forum

Geometry Dash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ElliottB1
Because I can.

It's a game about squares jumping over spikes. It's that straightforward, but it's not just a cheap The Impossible Game clone. It has ships, UFOs, balls, waves, and robots that the square can take a form of. That's Geometry Dash for ya!

Oh, and did I mention it's hard? No? Then check this:
Aurani
When you post YouTube videos, don't paste the whole link, but the shit that comes after the "=".
Trash Boat
actually TIG is where everything started, imo. But yeah, its hella fun.
Hareimu
It's strange how people in osu! know about this game and no one tried to map any of the songs of any of the levels (Getting them ranked, lol)
Myxo

Hareimu wrote:

It's strange how people in osu! know about this game and no one tried to map any of the songs of any of the levels (Getting them ranked, lol)
I tried but they suck to map
Mao

Desperate-kun wrote:

Hareimu wrote:

I tried but they suck to map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/310864
Not all of them lol I should finish this
Raiken-
This game annoys me.
-Seren-
I am almost close to completion in Jumper stage with all those inverted phases that really fuck up your perspective
RyugamineMisaki
Like this
Topic Starter
ElliottB1

Hareimu wrote:

I am working on a mania beatmap of At The Speed Of Light, a popular song commonly used in GD levels, as we speak.
Rumia53
I've already completed 16 default levels with 3 coins, but my account was logged off automatically
Since that I've lost my interest to play Geometry Dash
Senko-san
I've almost managed to finish Time Machine and the one after it (Xstep?), finished levels up to Jumper. Haven't really experimented with the content from 2.0 though.

Also I eventually want to map Xstep, but I have other projects first.
Ryu Sei
Can't go over 5 stars. Since then, only rushes over and over on Electrodynamix.

Always fails on 30% (iirc?)
sayaka-miki
I played it for about a month then dropped, but my brother is hooked.

I think my favorite map was Poltergeist- I don't know why.
troke
i dont know why, after playing this game on Cant Let Go songs, i just got 75 % but my brother got 90% -_- and that's where I feel frustrated
Keru Kawashiro
... Just a random geometry dash player coming through...
-Seren-

-Seren- wrote:

I am almost close to completion in Jumper stage with all those inverted phases that really fuck up your perspective
Wow nice so after like 2 months Ive finally completed this stage and also with Time Machine; and currently I'm almost done with Cycles and Xstep. However the stages after that are so out of my level so I'm enjoying my time on customised stages instead. Kinda reminds me of osu actually - gives me the nostalgia when I first started playing osu. And there are a lot of trippy storyboards that my eyes love and also makes me discover good songs like osu so yeah, it's really cool
silmarilen
I got this game during the winter sales, holy shit it's hard. I must have put over 150 plays in each of the first 2 levels just to pass them.
-Seren-
Oh yeah, kinda hate it when I also gotta do a couple of plays in an easy custom level like damn my reflexes sure are slow v.v no wonder I suck in ctb and speaking of custom level, kinda feel like posting some of my fave maps (because effects)

Both are like really easy and yet I did a lot of retries especially Lucid Dream and I think I only did few retries in Illusion
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Jiroski_old
Game got too confusing for me after level 3.

All though it was still good :P
Sarah
Couldn't even get past the first level without raging and deleting it, guess im bad :p
InfinityPotato
I died thrice at 80% of Nine Circles (By Zobros Senpai), and once on 79% ;_:
Did all default lvls with 3 stars.
ALTKID
it's hard :c
archetype-
im such a noob at this game that i just let my pro classmates play it for me (and not surprisingly, they complete it with the secret coins)
OSUSpeed_old
Wow someone actually plays GD .-.

I mean Hey fellow player ;3;
CloudyHue
Why is it that I can't beat Dry Out but I can get 55% on Blast Processing in the first three tries o.o
-[Shady]-
I have like 20% on ToE II v2, not getting much further than that for a while ;-;
yea
I use to play this game a lot, 100% on every official map until Theory of Everything II.
Then I tried to load my save game after resetting my computer and accidentally deleted all my progress like an idiot. Gg
xidorn
I think I'm pretty good at it. I beat a level called "Necropolis" which is apprently the 15th hardest rated level in the game. It's supposedly overrated though, so I doubt my true skill XD
pyrrha
lmao this game is my life. id map stereo madness but i cant map to save my life rip
forgott3n
used to play the shit out of this game until my phone broke
mirajune
`
OSUSpeed_old

mathboy516 wrote:

I've played this game for about a year now, I have 6000 stars and 16 creator points. Really frustrating for beginners but it gets a lot more fun as you get better
F*ck someone is better than me... Your stats are almost the double of mine (around 3200 stars and 6 cp)
Zozimoto
I Almost Beat All The Main Levels. But Dumb Me Decided To Reset My Stats.
show more