forum

THE ORAL CIGARETTES - Kyouran Hey Kids!! [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sebastianblunt
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 29 October 2015 at 15:24:58

Artist: THE ORAL CIGARETTES
Title: Kyouran Hey Kids!!
Source: Noragami ARAGOTO
Tags: Noragami 2 Aragoto Opening Anime THE ORAL CIGARETTES Kyouran Hey Kids!!
BPM: 142
Filesize: 20556kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ayakashi! (3.56 stars, 406 notes)
  2. Hard (3.69 stars, 239 notes)
  3. Blighted! (7.44 stars, 358 notes)
  4. Extra (4.85 stars, 362 notes)
  5. Guest (2.29 stars, 157 notes)
  6. Insane (3.92 stars, 362 notes)
Download: THE ORAL CIGARETTES - Kyouran Hey Kids!!
Download: THE ORAL CIGARETTES - Kyouran Hey Kids!! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Noragami Aragoto OP1 Beatmaps. Hope you like it.

P.S.

Easy and Normal level beatmaps in progress (Both osu! and Taiko).
Updates on the older beatmaps are also in development.

Special thanks to Chamue and qoot8123 ^^
Even though they're not involved in the Beatmap directly but their beatmaps were helpful in getting me an idea on how to create the beatmap as well as making minor and major adjustments in the beatmap.

And of course, HIGHSCORE GAMEOVER = BEST MAP 2015!
Alians
Hello! I just wanna say that i like this map. I think you should add a preview point. Which is basically when you go to a map you will start hearing it from that specific point.
Topic Starter
Sebastianblunt

- Alians - wrote:

Hello! I just wanna say that i like this map. I think you should add a preview point. Which is basically when you go to a map you will start hearing it from that specific point.

Umm... I don't know how to do it.. but I'll try. :D
Thanks for your feedback. And I really want to get this moded can you please help?
SkyezOpen
Hey, love the map!

I noticed in Hard that there is an extremely quick jump that's nearly impossible to pull off, and because it kind of goes away from the direction the rest of the circles are going, it looks like a misplaced circle. The circle is around 0:53. Thought I'd let you know.
iamVill
- Brighted -
00:00:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23) - Fix your combo...

00:01:267 (2) - doesn't fit to the music.

I feel like the circles are placed random.
And they are maybe too small, maybe make them bigger? so you can have a good chance of passing this map...
(can you pass it by yourself?)

The AR is slow, idk if thats the meaning.

Else, keep on working. ^^

PS: The circles do fit to the music, but the space between them is a bit... Long...
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.