forum

Hyperdimension neptunia Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra

Hey guy! I working pretty hard for this skin it took me 3 month to finish it ,but it not quite complete yet
The skin would be change so hope you guy enjoy it :)

Plz tell me if there something wrong
Change logs Update 16/03/2016
Update 16/03/2016

Hyperdimension Neptunia v1.5
-Adding Taiko
-ReArt HitcircleOverlay.Lighting,Hitcircle
-ReSize Score number,Rank Title,combo and accuary
-add tap button(
-ReDesign spinner background for 1366x769 resolution
-ReDesign Spinner Clear
-Add Mania Score Point
-Add some more Custom comboburst
-Add back Trail cursor

If Someone recording my skin,plz tell me to repost the link 8-)
I had add a Custom HP bar for you guy adding your own Icon and IGN using Photoshop(You guy know how to use it right? :) )

Info:The skin have been updated if anyone have suggest or a proplem plz leave a feedback :)

Information
File size: 155kb
File name: Scorebar-Bg.psd

Information:
Creator: Yukikaze Mythra
File size: 49,3MB
Last Updated: 16/03/2016
Next Update: ??/??/2016
File name: Hyperdimension Neptunia v1.5.rar

LINK DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!nARVECYT!l-jw3rcYkxpayT1MJ1XoE2F7_WiM-CAy3JsW0-V2teE
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yb6m63ta4h02i48/Hyperdimension+Neptunia+v1.5.rar
lit120
weird... i think that i've seen the score numbers around from Garin's skin. did you take it or did you even make it by yourself?
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra

-Hakurei- wrote:

weird... i think that i've seen the score numbers around from Garin's skin. did you take it or did you even make it by yourself?
Really? well I make it by myself it not that difficult but I don't no there another skin using the same score numbers ,cause I didn't have Garrin skin :?
lit120

Yukikaze Mythra wrote:

-Hakurei- wrote:

Really? well I make it by myself it not that difficult but I don't no there another skin using the same score numbers ,cause I didn't have Garrin skin :?
but it looks familiar for me
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra
-Hakurei- wrote:
but it looks familiar for me
Not me, but oh well I try make another one or just copy the default score then change color and size then :)
Gravey-
Nice skin! >w<)b
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra

[GraveChaos] wrote:

Nice skin! >w<)b
thx :)
nhoktjmer
Nice skin m8
- 10/10 IGN - >:D
snz

[GraveChaos] wrote:

Nice skin! >w<)b
f3rry12
waiting for the next update !!!
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra
UPDATE

f3rry12 wrote:

waiting for the next update !!!
thank for waiting my updated :)
-Raspberry
i'ts just me or some element are similar with mine
you know the skinning rule right?
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra

-Raspberry wrote:

yea I know the rule ,hmm oh? I see my Unranked Title and the Spinner look almost the same as your ,I guest the top of the Ranking Panel too(even thought It not done yet)
Well I try my best to make them doesn't look like your element ,I would keeping the Spinner thought =)
-Raspberry

Yukikaze Mythra wrote:

-Raspberry wrote:

yea I know the rule ,hmm oh? I see my Unranked Title and the Spinner look almost the same as your ,I guest the top of the Ranking Panel too(even thought It not done yet)
Well I try my best to make them doesn't look like your element ,I would keeping the Spinner thought =)
i'ts only the unranked title and ranking panel header not the spinner anyways i like you skin specially on menu button background and the star
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra

-Raspberry wrote:

i'ts only the unranked title and ranking panel header not the spinner anyways i like you skin specially on menu button background and the star
Oh! thanks,even thought your skin look cool too :)
deadbeat
taiko bothers me. the hit circles feel like they should be hexagons. you'll also want to add Version: 2.2 to the skin.ini to fix the alignment issue
also you're missing a selection-mod-target.png
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra

deadbeat wrote:

taiko bothers me. the hit circles feel like they should be hexagons. you'll also want to add Version: 2.2 to the skin.ini to fix the alignment issue
also you're missing a selection-mod-target.png
I know that taiko have a proplem when I made this skin, that why I will finish my taiko elemental as soon as possible and I check all the skin I download and I didn't see the selection-mod-target.png, so can you seen me one so I would know how to made it and I would keep Version: 2 in skin.ini cause it 2.2 mess up the selection menu but thank for feed back anyway, the Update will come soon(I hope)
deadbeat
try change to version 2.3, 2.4 or 2.5 and see if any of those work
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra

deadbeat wrote:

try change to version 2.3, 2.4 or 2.5 and see if any of those work
Nobe those still mess up my selection menu :| ,If they work on Stable(Latest) then it wont work for me cause I using Stable(Fall) cause I couldn't change for some reason
La-Baguette
No download link atm? :o
Cressendo
not enough "woah"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Yumie]
Nice Skin! (>n<)/
Sheirow
Good skin
Topic Starter
Yukikaze Mythra
Link Death Images have been fix :cry:
Vinatsu
No Download link?
JadenKunn
nice skin
KFVsito
Hmmmm, i don't like to much the hit circles, is annoying.

But, good work ;3
babygirlalaura
THIS LOOKS SO SO GOOD! I love it, it might even become my new main skin, thank you so much for making this and especially so in-depth!
NeXt4r_
why is everything broken?
Matt2e2

faiswusuf wrote:

why is everything broken?

What exactly do you mean by that?