what food makes you play osu better?

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm
ochinchin

Rilene wrote:

Rickput wrote:

After eating some cinnamon toast crunch, I usually get a pretty big sugar rush that makes me play faster.
Still looks bitter, try 2 tablespoons of fructose.
Glucose is better
SpringVine
Osu! pills
Ameth Rianno

HeiwajimaS wrote:

Osu! pills
That ain't food.
Karuta-_old_1
anyone here dares to eat natto for the record?
SpringVine

Ameth Rianno wrote:

HeiwajimaS wrote:

Osu! pills
That ain't food.
close enough
ZenithPhantasm

HeiwajimaS wrote:

Osu! pills
Saved
Pituophis
ZenithPhantasm

Pituophis wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Modafinil [Adrafini] lets me play 24/7 if I want to. Unfortunately I have something called a life.
^

Also Mountain Dew and Doritos
Adrafinil is broke man's drug and kills you in a few months. Modafinil for life
I sleep 3-4 hours a day on it. I get 20-21 hours a day to enjoy life.
E a g l e
A nice injection of krokodil and some ice cream and I'll keep playing for 4 days straight.
Pituophis

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Adrafinil is broke man's drug and kills you in a few months. Modafinil for life
I sleep 3-4 hours a day on it. I get 20-21 hours a day to enjoy life.
That's a bit of an exaggeration. I am damn near broke. It helps me with some of my issues. If it helps me, I don't really care if I shorten my life a bit. Maybe if I quit dipping tobacco, I could afford it, idk. I cycle it so it doesn't build up too much in my liver.I find it strange that the safer -afinil is the one you need a prescription for.

All the -afinils suck
ZenithPhantasm
I wasn't exaggerating, I actually do sleep that little :^) but I do take days off to catch up with sleep
Rilene

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Still looks bitter, try 2 tablespoons of fructose.
Glucose is better
Fructose is sweeter than glucose.

[google:1337]sweetest sugar[/google:1337]
ZenithPhantasm

Rilene wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Glucose is better
Fructose is sweeter than glucose.

[google:1337]sweetest sugar[/google:1337]
http://content.time.com/time/health/art ... 41,00.html
Rilene

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

http://content.time.com/time/health/art ... 41,00.html
Wow, though, I still like fructose, in a low amount.
bretzel
Just this helps me a lot. (I'm not joking.)
Rilene
n
pandaBee
Meat + rice + veggies
Down it with a tall glass of water.
FrzR
Gummy bears.
ZenithPhantasm
Pot brownies
Rawn
a banana
Roxy Lalonde
other osu players
Acuiasa
Coffee for thoes long nights. Other then that, coffee for thoes long mornings.
Evanlet
4 scoops Jack3d preworkout
Rilene

Proph Nobster wrote:

other osu players
Seems delicious.
neko cookies
i chug a cup of coffee each time i play. i really hate coffee but it improves my scores :o
Endaris
gummy bears, salad or carrots.
I just ate them and wtf happened

gotta find out which is responsible for this.
ZenithPhantasm

Evanlet wrote:

Hf with your crash 3 hours later :^)
Anadraulic State GT was alot better but they don't sell it anymore because of concerns over the anabolic androgens.
Evanlet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Evanlet wrote:

Hf with your crash 3 hours later :^)
Anadraulic State GT was alot better but they don't sell it anymore because of concerns over the anabolic androgens.
Haha I wish I did crash. I've always had a high tolerance to stimulants and depressants to begin with, but these days im taking 4 scoops before I go to the gym and another 2 scoops once I get there about 10 minutes later. Ill feel a slight tingle but that's about it. Jack3d used to be alright but I think they changed their formula so its pretty crap now. Had better luck with On but that wasn't too great either :'(... prior to that c4 which did absolutely nothing regardless of how much I took. Lol.

Still searching for a magical pwo that isn't coke, and is easily attainable in Aus if you have any other recommendations.
ZenithPhantasm
If I need a stimilant I just take Adderall tho I dont because it gets amplified by my Modafinil (which seems to amplify thr effects of any drug. Used to chug 3-4 cups of coffee a day but now I have to drink decaf so I dont get completely wired). Before I had prescriptions for pharmeutical stuff I used to take Anadraulic State GT (as mentioned in my previous post). After it got discontinued I made my own formula made of Creatine, L-Theanine, caffeine pills, and Beta Alanine. I bought bulk powder because its more cost efficient but it will taste terrible. I find it goes down easiest with juice or instant lemonade mix.
Topic Starter
vsprite
Haha I wish I did crash. I've always had a high tolerance to stimulants and depressants to begin with, but these days im taking 4 scoops before I go to the gym and another 2 scoops once I get there about 10 minutes later. Ill feel a slight tingle but that's about it. Jack3d used to be alright but I think they changed their formula so its pretty crap now. Had better luck with On but that wasn't too great either :'(... prior to that c4 which did absolutely nothing regardless of how much I took. Lol.

Still searching for a magical pwo that isn't coke, and is easily attainable in Aus if you have any other recommendations.
Take a few weeks/months off PWO it will lower your tolerance. The fak 4 scoops? You tryna rek your own body m8, 2 scoops of metabolic bioshock PWO is more than enough for me. Ive also tried jym, its pretty good but expensive.

Just sayin, even if you have high tolerance 4 scoops is wayy too much.
ZenithPhantasm
Stimulants in PWO? Wot?!? It should be dextrose, creatine, and protein. Maybe some carbs if you're a hard gainer. You wont grow if you're too wired to go to sleep. Sleep is what makes you ripped.
Evanlet

vsprite wrote:

Take a few weeks/months off PWO it will lower your tolerance. The fak 4 scoops? You tryna rek your own body m8, 2 scoops of metabolic bioshock PWO is more than enough for me. Ive also tried jym, its pretty good but expensive.

Just sayin, even if you have high tolerance 4 scoops is wayy too much.
My natural tolerance is and always has been high (even if I stop, effects will still be minimal), but I take it anyway for whatever little effect it has. Currently 80kg and trying to get up to 85kg (+/- 1.5kg) and maintain 12% bf and up my bench to 140k for 6 reps by the end of the month so no rest for me (I think I've become reliant... I just can't bring myself to lift without taking it)!

I'll give jym a shot once jack3d runs out next week. I just got it 1.5 weeks ago as well, ha.
ZenithPhantasm
Have you ever tried non stims? Caffeine is a vaso constrictor which is counterintuitive if you're going for pumps.
Evanlet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Have you ever tried non stims? Caffeine is a vaso constrictor which is counterintuitive if you're going for pumps.
Everything I've taken pretty much had caffeine and a load of other crap, but I'll definitely do some research later tonight after I get back from gym. Cheers for input.
Upskirt

Momiji wrote:

lewd milk
I second that my friend.
ZenithPhantasm

Evanlet wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Everything I've taken pretty much had caffeine and a load of other crap, but I'll definitely do some research later tonight after I get back from gym. Cheers for input.
Try Piracetam+L-Theanine+Beta Alanine+Creatine for preworkout. Maybe add L-Carnitine if you don't eat much meat. You can buy all 4 as bulk powder so your wallet doesn't lose too much weight. Just be sure to take the Piracetam or any -racetam on and off or else you'll build up tolerance.
The Gambler
Concerta for my ADHD
Verity
Booze helps me for 1-2 hours before i crash down because i'm half drunk.

I have fun when i drink. fun = good head game = Fc's
ZenithPhantasm

The Gambler wrote:

Concerta for my ADHD
Methylphenidate sucks. Its far too depressing after it drops off. Have fun killing yourself.
The Gambler

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

Concerta for my ADHD
Methylphenidate sucks. Its far too depressing after it drops off. Have fun killing yourself.
Duly noted. I was actually on that stuff a couple years ago and man did the depression crash my ego hard.

You literally couldn't give a shit about the world even if you wanted to.
show more