forum

A serious and mature discussion about the new forum design.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2

Granger wrote:

you know I wonder what is better: Being dealt with in this ridiculing and condescending fashion, or getting ignored completely. At least he is reading it. Some people just don't give a shit from the get-go, but he doesn't seem to be one of these people (or else he wouldn't spend so much effort on reading and replying to you + theres no point in faking interest if you don't give a shit) - he's not indifferent. I just wish he'd handle it more like an adult, your post really deserved a better answer
IppE

Railey2 wrote:

you know I wonder what is better: Being dealt with in this ridiculing and condescending fashion, or getting ignored completely. At least he is reading it. Some people just don't give a shit from the get-go, but he doesn't seem to be one of these people (or else he wouldn't spend so much effort on reading and replying to you + theres no point in faking interest if you don't give a shit) - he's not indifferent. I just wish he'd handle it more like an adult, your post really deserved a better answer
You must be new here.
Aurani
Cyclohexane

Granger wrote:

>Feedback thread
>Posts extensive review detailing my issues with the design and how id fix it
>Gets insulted by peppy
classic peppy. Never changes.

I mean, I don't think you should ever expect anything else. I loved the "turn down your brightness settings" comment too. Next thing you know someone's gonna criticize the color scheme and he'll tell them to use custom CSS
piruchan

Mr Color wrote:

I mean, I don't think you should ever expect anything else. I loved the "turn down your brightness settings" comment too. Next thing you know someone's gonna criticize the color scheme and he'll tell them to use custom CSS
To be honest, this is part of the reason why I like peppy. His responds feel less "industrial". In most free to play games when someone makes a feedback thread the responds are along the line of, "We'll forward it to the dev team" or "We'll see what we can do" and then leaves everyone hanging without further updates. Meanwhile with peppy, "fuck you, no" means... well, no.

I'm just waiting for the, "this is my forums, if you don't like it that bad then go somewhere else" respond.
Cyclohexane
Well, it'd be cool if it would ever be something else than "fuck you, no" even if that's what built this game.

To be fair, he didn't make the thread, so if I had to guess he doesn't particularly want to listen to user input.
Aurani
Probably because he himself knows how shit the whole thing is going to be, especially the unnecessarily flashy looks to bait people to hog the supporter button even more. It's all carefully planned to make him suck more money in, which I don't really give a fine fuck about, as long as he at least keeps his users happy, and by remaking the whole site into that atrocity, he's shitting on anyone with some sense and proper taste.
Cyclohexane
I don't think you can label peppy as a money-grubbing j-oh wait i can't call people that here- cause he does have standards he upholds for his website and game, like the total absence of ads, etc. And I'm not really sure how this new design ties into buying supporter either. He's made pretty apparent in public in private that he hates the current website and wants something that looks a lot more like what the new design looks like done asap.

Call him a fuckhead or a stubborn asshole and I'll agree with you anyday -- but I don't think I agree with people calling him out for cashing in.
Bweh
I do find it weird he's spreading propaganda for the new design and yet isn't open for any feedback.

Then yet again that's probably just him being really selective
IppE
Has peppy ever really been open for feedback?
Bweh
probably positive feedback
Flaus
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Nik0

shadowAmarok wrote:

Personally I like how it looks, apart from the placeholder url, it's... interesting xD
Same, I honestly can't get over the link's name. xD
Destiny
So this is what Peppy does when he isn't buying burritos with supporter $$$
Yuudachi-kun

Destiny wrote:

So this is what Peppy does when he isn't buying burritos with supporter $$$
You mean sex toys
Zelda
Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough.
Cyclohexane
This is experience speaking, I take it.
Nik0

Zelda wrote:

Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough.
Zelda

Mr Color wrote:

This is experience speaking, I take it.
Of course.
A Medic
Now that I've been using it more I wish there was a spot for post count.
Mashley
seems ok to me

better than the actual game's main menu at the moment which is flashy and overdesigned as shit