forum

Atsuko Asahi & Manaka Kataoka - Bubblegum K.K.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

an instrumental song with lyrics wow
DO YOU WANNA FIGHT
Nao Tomori
i maintain that the lyrics are about the animal crossing holocaust
Topic Starter
polka

Naotoshi wrote:

i maintain that the lyrics are about the animal crossing holocaust
shit how did you know
Doyak
I'm sorry for being here after 6 days of qualified, but I think we should use Japanese title here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLduRsG ... e=youtu.be in this video it shows けけアイドル as the title. As it's originally a Japanese game I believe using it in the unicode title makes more sense rather than just having the English title.

I think you can keep the romanised title according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFMllrh ... e=youtu.be this screen.
Doyak
As we don't have much time left, I'll take this down for the time being. I also asked KwaN what we usually do in these cases, and got

ZekeyHache
I believed in you, Veridian, and you lied to me.
Topic Starter
polka
I thought that was the title i didnt know it had a japanese one

also ezek i thought you mean the souuurce

will change
Noffy
While it's not qualified I suggest adding PolkaMocha to tags. Kind of weird it's supposed to be the last PolkaMocha map but doesnt have that :0
Topic Starter
polka

Noffy wrote:

While it's not qualified I suggest adding PolkaMocha to tags. Kind of weird it's supposed to be the last PolkaMocha map but doesnt have that :0
will do! thanks door
Topic Starter
polka
fixed! waiting on doyak! waiting on naxxy!
Naxess
Sadly I can't requalify because you have two osb files and that's not rankable

(this was mentioned by ezek earlier in the thread but was never addressed by the looks of things)
also while you're at it, crop the lyric sprites so they don't have excess space around them

call back nao and ezek for them to confirm everything is fixed by renomination
Topic Starter
polka

Naxess wrote:

Sadly I can't requalify because you have two osb files and that's not rankable

(this was mentioned by ezek earlier in the thread but was never addressed by the looks of things)
also while you're at it, crop the lyric sprites so they don't have excess space around them

call back nao and ezek for them to confirm everything is fixed by renomination
I did fix it when he asked... idk why it came back.

Also that's a lot of work and not enough results lmfao I think everyone will live whether those get cropped or not.
Nao Tomori

extra transparency is hardly excessive and not really worth the effort imo
ZekeyHache
how strange, I remember the second .osb not being there anymore when I rechecked :/

Edit: I see what happened~ The .osb I mentioned had Veridian's old name, it got deleted successfully, and the one that Naxess pointed out happened because of the metadata change after the dq
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

how strange, I remember the second .osb not being there anymore when I rechecked :/

Edit: I see what happened~ The .osb I mentioned had Veridian's old name, it got deleted successfully, and the one that Naxess pointed out happened because of the metadata change after the dq
Damn osbs need to stop taking initiative
ZekeyHache
what is this? lol you have 3 .osb files now, just redownload your map and fix it in the redownloaded set, that could fix it

@Naotoshi don't trust this guy, recheck even if he says he fixed something no matter how simple the issue was :v
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

what is this? lol you have 3 .osb files now, just redownload your map and fix it in the redownloaded set, that could fix it

@Naotoshi don't trust this guy, recheck even if he says he fixed something no matter how simple the issue was :v
wtf

i redownloaded and only saw two so I deleted one and reuploaded, but it just came back after redownloading again. So I downloaded it again, deleted both, and made a new one and reuploaded and it works now/

EDIT: also changed the title. It translates to KeKe Aidoru but I think I just want to do what doyak said and put bubblegum kk as the title and move KeKe Aidoru to tags. Made sure to delete the extra osb after changing meta

guh
ZekeyHache
Rebubble K.K.
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

Rebubble K.K.
Thanks ezek!!!!
Nao Tomori
bubbled