forum

Spyzatron's Resurrection Tournament! (Final Four!!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
MTimoto
:( every kind of tournament has HR
Never tried...
Cannot read AR10
maybe try it next year :)
Hantsuki
Name: desireofpainx

Can I register? Because your last tournament.... yeah...
Furou
Name: Furou

Flutteh
Name: Flutteh
EduHD
Name : EduHD
Pituophis
Loving this map pool. I hope enough people don't show up so I can get in on this, haha. :P
Topic Starter
Spyzatron

Pituophis wrote:

Loving this map pool. I hope enough people don't show up so I can get in on this, haha. :P
Haha, I'm glad you're enjoying it Pituophis!
Pituophis
In the How it Works, it says players get 1 ban. What does it mean by that?
zargot

Pituophis wrote:

I think it means the players gets to ban one song each from the map pool
Topic Starter
Spyzatron

zargot wrote:

Pituophis wrote:

I think it means the players gets to ban one song each from the map pool
Yeah, excluding the Tie-breaker, of course
KamiNoKage

Spyzatron wrote:

There will be four categories for maps: No-Mod, Free Mod, Hidden and Hard Rock. There will also be a Tie-Breaker map.
Just wondering... why is there no DT category? Will DT be making an appearance in the later rounds when the map pools are harder?
Doomsday is Bad
Yo, catch me in game or on the website, we can talk about staff
Spice_old_1
Sorry, but I have to leave, even if I'm only a reserve.
KamiNoKage
OK so whats going on??
where is the map-pool and winners of the previous tourny matches?
Ale
We haven't even played the semi's with natus.
Ok xd
I wonder if the referees can create a schedule for 2 semi-final matches this weekend
KamiNoKage

Bebblx wrote:

We haven't even played the semi's with natus.

Are you serious. The ref wasn't there for you guys to. WubWoofBacon and i just went ahead and did the match ourselves then sent Spy the results lol.

natusvincere27 wrote:

I wonder if the referees can create a schedule for 2 semi-final matches this weekend

That would be good if they had any clue of HOW TO ACTUALLY GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER.i just hope this doesn't turn out like last time.
Asterix-
Welp, to sort things out here, even the refs (or probably only me) don't know what is going on, I already sent a messaged to the host on the day of the semi-finals and till today he still hasn't replied, the host also has been inactive since then I didn't see him come online at all. So lets just assume that the tourney has been cancelled.

Or if you guys are ok with it, I can ref the remaining matches this coming Saturday and we get to decide who is the winner.
KamiNoKage

Asterix- wrote:

Welp, to sort things out here, even the refs (or probably only me) don't know what is going on, I already sent a messaged to the host on the day of the semi-finals and till today he still hasn't replied, the host also has been inactive since then I didn't see him come online at all. So lets just assume that the tourney has been cancelled.
Or if you guys are ok with it, I can ref the remaining matches this coming Saturday and we get to decide who is the winner.

Again ffs. Im ok with doing a match this weekend. WWB and i kinda did our semi's match by ourselves but im guessing thats invalid.
Here is link if you want though ===>https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20415712
Asterix-

KamiNoKage wrote:

Again ffs. Im ok with doing a match this weekend. WWB and i kinda did our semi's match by ourselves but im guessing thats invalid.
Here is link if you want though ===>https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20415712
Ok fine, I will count that match, so KamiNoKage will move on to the finals while we will do the second match (natusvincere27 vs Bebblx) tomorrow at 18:00 UTC. I will release the final map pool after the match and we will do the finals next week.
Asterix-
natusvincere27 has made it to the finals and will be going up against KamiNoKage, the finals will take place this coming Saturday at 18.00 UTC.

Finals map pool: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sf5 ... sp=sharing
KamiNoKage

Asterix- wrote:

natusvincere27 has made it to the finals and will be going up against KamiNoKage, the finals will take place this coming Saturday at 18.00 UTC.
Finals map pool: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sf5 ... sp=sharing

sweeeet cant wait! must practice cuz of that rank difference tho but COME AT ME NATUS I AINT SCARED!
Also are the finals being streamed or not? :p
Asterix-

KamiNoKage wrote:

sweeeet cant wait! must practice cuz of that rank difference tho but COME AT ME NATUS I AINT SCARED!
Also are the finals being streamed or not? :p
I'm the only one left running the tourney, so it won't be streamed sorry :/
KamiNoKage

Asterix- wrote:

I'm the only one left running the tourney, so it won't be streamed sorry :/
Its all good man. I thought so but wasn't sure if it was or not. C u next weekend :)
Ok xd
I'm really looking for this match with Kami.
Btw can we set this match earlier like 10-12 UTC because I have an exam on Sunday and i don't want to stay up late the day before. I'm afraid i can't wake up on time.
KamiNoKage

natusvincere27 wrote:

I'm really looking for this match with Kami.
Btw can we set this match earlier like 10-12 UTC because I have an exam on Sunday and i don't want to stay up late the day before. I'm afraid i can't wake up on time.
Same here, looking forward to it :)
Also i am ALL FOR THE EARLIER MATCH! It saves me waking up at 4 am XD
It seems we are pretty close in terms of skill as well according to ==> http://osuskills.tk/user/KamiNoKage/vs/natusvincere27
Ok xd
Yeah i think it will be comfortable for both of us if the time is earlier
So much hype :)
Asterix-
Alright, so we change the match time to 1000 UTC since both players are fine with it.
KamiNoKage
So what now? Will there be prizes for the top 3? whats happening about he "Battle for 3rd" match?
Also should probably post the results of the finals :p