forum

Back from hiatus(?)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EOHK-Fluttershy
Hey guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? I just wanted to say that life is going incredibly well for me right now! I'm concentrating on school, my health and overall just improving myself little by little.

I have gave thought into coming back, but I'm not so sure to be honest. I did a lot of dumb, stupid things on osu and kinda associated myself with some pretty "shady" characters who I allowed to influence my behavior. However, I have greatly bettered myself over the past years of being away. I'm a different person now, and definitely for the better. I don't want to be the old me anymore. I want to start over anew and with a clean, pure slate. So, don't even bother bringing up the past to me, as I'm already over it and I don't want to even think or talk about it. I'm not asking to be forgiven or anything of the sort, but I do deeply apologize if I hurt you in any way possible. I really don't mean any harm whatsoever.

I'll give it some thought, so maybe we'll meet again very soon.
-Liz/EOHK

Ps. Is there any way I can change my username again? EOHK is super old and outdated for me.(๑-﹏-๑)
A Medic
Welcome back to the forums, I have no idea who you were so as far as I know your slate is sparkly clean.

Post responsibly and remember to have fun.
Topic Starter
EOHK-Fluttershy

A Medic wrote:

Welcome back to the forums, I have no idea who you were so as far as I know your slate is sparkly clean.

Post responsibly and remember to have fun.
Thanks! It feels awkward and a bit weird, but surprisingly nice to be back.
Bara-
Welcome back!
You get 1 free namechange when you buy supporter, but you can also buy namechanges
Everytime they'll be more expensive though
Enjoy the forums!
skimpy_old
welcome back
Flanster
Told you you'd be coming back.
deadbeat
t/164914 #2 ;__;