forum

#Irish Channel Request

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,815
Topic Starter
Demon
Hello everyone. - Dia dhuit

Everyone in the Irish community would be very grateful if we could have our own channel (#Irish)

All of the Irish players would greatly appreciate if you took the time to add this as we feel like it would better the players involvement in the community , The only way us Irish players can currently communicate to each other is over a Facebook group and Discord server that we have but many other Irish other players do not have these.

People may not know that Ireland has its own language ( Irish - Gaelige ) and it is a massive part of our culture. Many of us prefer to speak it rather than English. Having our own channel would give us a great opportunity to finally meet and communicate with other Irish players and to strengthen our community, Over the past few years the Irish Osu! community/rankings has quite grown and is still growing today.

We would very much appreciate it if we could have our own channel.

Thank you for reading this. - Go raibh maith agat le haghaidh léamh.
-Demon and the Irish Community

_____
Mahogany
This would be a nice thing to have
Arctic
I agree! I feel like we could definitely get more of a community feeling if this was added.
There seem to be a few groups of players already but with this channel we could bring everyone together.
Coal_old_1
Oh please let this happen.
Scarra
peppy pls
Aiona
This wouldn't be such a bad idea haha.
Let's all support Demon with this :3 Ba mhaith liom an idea seo.

peppy pls I beg you
RiDeeM
Just showing my support. As the others said it would be a great thing to have.

Le do thoil <3
Rainbowbubblex
Yesssss
Yoges
ba maith liom gaeilge
sholden
I agree. It would be pretty nice to have
Kujinn
Make this happen Please!!
Senryaku
gib pls :P
Dozy Van
This would be a nice addition :)
nat
That would be great to have!
JamSpread
We need this please!
tryhardinggrim
hmmm
adoyler97
This would be a huge improvement for the Irish Community, it would be great to meet more of the players.
Tripp
Cant wait to use finally use Irish Ive been doing in school for 13 years :D
N-FENIX
Since most irish fellows have been learning irish since like 5 years old to the end of secondary school, it would be nice for people to have a platform to actually use it for anything more than to pass exams. Even if it is as small as an osu chat
Aiona

Goosie wrote:

Since most irish fellows have been learning irish since like 5 years old to the end of secondary school, it would be nice for people to have a platform to actually use it for anything more than to pass exams. Even if it is as small as an osu chat
Exactly.
show more