forum

Ocelot - TSUBAKI

posted
Total Posts
show more
Athrun
Everyone is unhappy about the EX diff.

Meanwhile, I quite enjoy playing the other diffs.
Great job on the diffs guest mappers!
(Hollow Wings, sorry, I have no skill in playing your diffs ;-;)
fieryrage
meh, personally I don't see a need for CS 3 on EX EX. the gimmick of the map is fast sliders, which is playable, even on high CS like 4 or 5. as it is right now it just feels needlessly tacked onto the map, which iirc was built around CS 4 to begin with.

idk. not a fan of it. the diff seems cool though. top diff is fucking amazing.
Natsu
Stella's Hyper :

01:37:468 (4) - shouldn't the slider tail be snapped to 1/4 like the rest of diffs, also the music is suggesting that, personally I don't see how 1/16 makes sense here.

Enjoy's Standard:

01:41:387 (1,2) - spacing

Edit:

-kevincela-'s EX:

01:04:000 (1) - offscreen
02:01:663 (5) - same
02:01:587 (4) - almooooooooost
Seouless
completely playable and fun
JappyBabes

Xexxar wrote:

From a purely play perspective the high AR makes the map more difficult due to the excessively high and extremely difficult SV changes. With a lower AR the map would be a bit easier to read due to more time to react to the aforementioned SV changes.

Blue Dragon wrote:

I'm all for enforcing reading on lower ARs, but in this case, the faster AR makes the map more suitable for reading. Besides, there's a ridiculous amount of overlaps that are awfully ridiculous to play with any AR lower than 9.5 (and this comes from the guy who is always complaining about people not being able to read). This beatmap has niche styles of reading, which is why "classic" reading shouldn't be enforced here.
This mapping style definitely would make you think at least AR9.5 but if you've played https://osu.ppy.sh/b/431717 it's true that AR9 works perfectly fine for it. Up for debate which is preferred - should be polled by capable players.

Xexxar wrote:

The style of the map is absolutely atrocious from modern standards. You can give me the whole "artistic" mumbo jumbo but ultimately when I look at this map I just see laziness and clunky design.

Blue Dragon wrote:

That's completely subjective. I find the map very well-planed and the sliders are all there for a reason and it fits perfectly with the song. Don't give me the "I see laziness so that's how it is, my opinion is the right one and the mapper clearly doesn't know what they are doing" bullshit.
It's not subjective. Mapping is art only so long as you keep it within the confines of it being a game with regards to the audience. When you go full arthouse style that just doesn't belong to ranked (although I will concede in special cases like LeaF - Evanescent).

Xexxar wrote:

Literally how does this warrant any reason to being made this way? The pattern implies emphasis on the 1/4th blue tick due to how it it is awkwardly placed off stack, yet the music has the strong beat on the following slider, not the blue tick.

Blue Dragon wrote:

It's not implying that the 1/4 blue tick is emphasized (and it actually is. there are different sections in the song that sound similar, yet there is no 1/4 there, so the 1/4 here is emphasized). It's pattern-based mapping that in this case makes the map easier to read (and come on, that pattern doesn't play any bad at all if you actually know how to play a beatmap like this. dopamine has much worse-looking stuff, and this isn't even a valid excuse to compare it to dopamine.. but you get my point)
>an actual mod in this thread hoLY FUCK I thought I was dreaming. Looked through this entire thread and not a single mod was made by someone who was capable of playing EX EX (probably most of the Extras though this mapset isn't even worth the effort). How did this even get through? P.S. Dopamine is garbage and should never have been ranked either.

Xexxar wrote:

I just don't see how styles like this can be approved while other mappers are rejected. As a mapper it's a slap in the face when perfectly normal quality beatmaps are rejected from countless BNs simply out of laziness and yet this extremely unorthodox mapping gets qualified.

Blue Dragon wrote:

Stop. Giving. This. Excuse. These maps you mention are not ranked because they are simply of low quality or the mappers don't have enough will to get their maps modded. I say this as someone who really struggles to get their maps ranked because of lack of BN connections. The "why is this ranked while 'good' maps aren't?" excuse is completely meaningless. Rabbit Jumping maps aren't better than this. CRN maps aren't better than this. If you want to look at the game in an objective way (since you're trying to get this disqualified because you don't like the mapping style, as, in your opinion, it's "objectively worse") then you should have a good logic and actually not use that awful excuse.
Stop. Giving. This. Excuse. The majority of maps being ranked aren't good. To argue that because a map cannot be ranked because it wasn't good enough is a fallacy. It's incredibly dishonest of you to introduce Snow Rabbit into the conversation and argue against it (even though everyone would agree the maps are bad + I don't see Xexxar mentioning them anywhere) thus straw-manning.

Blue Dragon wrote:

"I don't like artistic mapping and HW sucks because my opinion is objective. Why don't Rabbit Jumping maps get ranked while this does? Clearly unfair."
Purely artistic mapping should not be rankable. It's not a place for a mapper to be completely self-indulgent. HW hasn't produced a single good map. It is unfair that a repeat offender gets to do whatever they want when they have been actively harming mapping for the last two(?) years.

What are the chances that EX EX (and most other Extras) were modded?
Were they modded by players?
Were those players capable?
Were they biased?
Were they able to articulate their thoughts on the map?
How many were there?

If you can't do that then there is no way in hell you are going to make a decent 6*+ map. Once again - artistic maps don't count.

If you think I'm not capable of enjoying such maps you are brain-dead and have completely missed the point.

NUKE EX EX
hyouri

Xexxar wrote:

Xexxar wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/374793

EX EX diff is questionable.

If you want my reasons for why:

From a purely play perspective the high AR makes the map more difficult due to the excessively high and extremely difficult SV changes. With a lower AR the map would be a bit easier to read due to more time to react to the aforementioned SV changes.

The style of the map is absolutely atrocious from modern standards. You can give me the whole "artistic" mumbo jumbo but ultimately when I look at this map I just see laziness and clunky design. Literally how does this warrant any reason to being made this way? The pattern implies emphasis on the 1/4th blue tick due to how it it is awkwardly placed off stack, yet the music has the strong beat on the following slider, not the blue tick.

I just don't see how styles like this can be approved while other mappers are rejected. As a mapper it's a slap in the face when perfectly normal quality beatmaps are rejected from countless BNs simply out of laziness and yet this extremely unorthodox mapping gets qualified.
hOLY please, this is atleaat better than literally mapping My Hero! for the pp

I don't see why you need to get jealous mode every time a mapset better than any one you'll ever make gets qualified. Your maps are in no way or shape better and you always blame it on the fact that it's Hollow Wings, Skystar or some other mapper you consider maps differently from average pp Taeyang mapping structure you use. It doesn't get qualified because of their names, look at other maps like P o M u T a, val0108, grumd, Blue Dragon ( and this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/388036) etc that's extremely distinguishable from other maps. The reason they get their shit ranked is because they have the mapping skills (years of experience) and experience to rank these, and also they're the only ones using their own mapping styles rather than copying others. Meanwhile you're a murican user of 3 years with garbage-level mapping skills who's can do nothing but cry about HW and Skystar. If everyone mapped like you and Taeyang, this game would be boring af. And if My Hero! can get ranked, I believe even Snow Rabbit Jumping maps should be able to.

JappyBabes wrote:

Purely artistic mapping should not be rankable. It's not a place for a mapper to be completely self-indulgent. HW hasn't produced a single good map. It is unfair that a repeat offender gets to do whatever they want when they have been actively harming mapping for the last two(?) years.
Ugh god not you too. HW has made good maps, not in your opinion apparently. I don't see many maps (if any at all) at 2014 that could come close to Sentimental Skyscraper (HW Version, which is argubly the best one so far) and map like Genryuu Kaiko, which for some reason is the only map that few people can agree on is a good HW map, which is sad. And all the maps he made are very different from each other somehow, even though being the same genre/artists, so saying "repeat offender" is nothing but an insult.
Natsu
Hey guys take a look at : p/5069334

Also stop comparing this map to others, they are irrelevant and the only map that should be discussed it's this one, errors has been made in the past, but that don't justify future ones. Also don't do personal attacks pls.
lilynya
riffy
A disqualification has been requested, the snapping concern appears to be valid. While we are on our way, we could as well fix the almost-offscreen sliders and have a talk about the EX EX difficulty, as it seems to be causing controversy.

Natsu wrote:

Stella's Hyper :

01:37:468 (4) - shouldn't the slider tail be snapped to 1/4 like the rest of diffs, also the music is suggesting that, personally I don't see how 1/16 makes sense here.

Enjoy's Standard:

01:41:387 (1,2) - spacing

Edit:

-kevincela-'s EX:

01:04:000 (1) - offscreen
02:01:663 (5) - same
02:01:587 (4) - almooooooooost
Please, remain civil and keep the discussion on an appropriate level!
Ayesha Altugle
Ex Ex difficulty should not be lower than Ex tho.
-Kanzaki
It is not even close to ''plays good'' It is like an tag4 map i cant tell the difference
riffy
Just a reminder to provide at least some grounding to your comments, otherwise you are not helping at all.
Weber
unpopular opinion alert

aim/reading challenge maps should not immediately be shit on because "m-muh can't fc", that being said, I think AR should probably not be 10 for EX EX
Anxient

Tatsumaki wrote:

unpopular opinion alert

aim/reading challenge maps should not immediately be shit on because "m-muh can't fc", that being said, I think AR should probably not be 10 for EX EX
i can second this. ar is far too fast for this style of mapping imo (overlapping sliders ninjaaaa)

nerfing to ar 9.5 should make it more readable

also another thing (its not about the mapping coz talking about it is pointless at this point), i think (EX EX) goes in the group of custom diffnames? because every other GD is basically xxx's EX, yyy's EX. change diffname of EX EX to (EX).
Natteke desu
that snap on hyper probably was made for emphasising glitch. Thought i agree with Natsu at this point because 1/4 feels more natural to play
Also this

Shizuku- wrote:

-Kanzaki

Shizuku- wrote:

Actually i believe it is okay because it is actually the hardest diff for me i could pass irre's easiely but couldn't pass ex ex so i dont know we shouldn't judge with only Star rating.
I Must Decrease
As I've said before and I'll say again. The game is a game. Ultimately what is ranked doesn't matter as long as the community accepts and enjoys this map.

But, if this is allowed, STOP making double standards. A BN tells me that my justifications for my map are incorrect, yet I can reference other maps that do the same thing. I know the phrase is, "this is your map we're talking about, not someone else's", but if our standards are supposed to be consistent and fair for all mappers, then at some point there should be a line drawn of where a reference can be made to another map. It is absolutely unfair to allow for mapping of this level of unorthodoxy and ignore other mappers who are unique in their own way. If someone else makes a map of this exact same style, if this is ranked, they must be taken seriously and be allowed to rank their map as well.

My personal belief is that visual aesthetics are something that should be consistent across all ranked maps. What I mean by that, is that there should be less freedom on the artistic "style" of the map and standards should be more strictly enforced to create a more consistent game for all players. A "style" of all horizontal sliders does not capture the song. In no way does the map accentuate the song with this design, and therefore should stay unranked.

Am I saying that you shouldn't be allowed to express yourself? No, of course not. But I seriously believe that a level of consistency should be expected and REQUIRED for all mappers.

With that I ask, do you want more beatmaps to be like this?

basically this / TLDR
Yunomi

Xexxar wrote:

As I've said before and I'll say again. The game is a game. Ultimately what is ranked doesn't matter as long as the community accepts and enjoys this map.

But, if this is allowed, STOP making double standards. A BN tells me that my justifications for my map are incorrect, yet I can reference other maps that do the same thing. I know the phrase is, "this is your map we're talking about, not someone else's", but if our standards are supposed to be consistent and fair for all mappers, then at some point there should be a line drawn of where a reference can be made to another map. It is absolutely unfair to allow for mapping of this level of unorthodoxy and ignore other mappers who are unique in their own way. If someone else makes a map of this exact same style, if this is ranked, they must be taken seriously and be allowed to rank their map as well.

My personal belief is that visual aesthetics are something that should be consistent across all ranked maps. What I mean by that, is that there should be less freedom on the artistic "style" of the map and standards should be more strictly enforced to create a more consistent game for all players. A "style" of all horizontal sliders does not capture the song. In no way does the map accentuate the song with this design, and therefore should stay unranked.

Am I saying that you shouldn't be allowed to express yourself? No, of course not. But I seriously believe that a level of consistency should be expected and REQUIRED for all mappers.

I agree with you Xexxar
squirrelpascals

Xexxar wrote:

From what I've seen, I completely agree with everything you say, except for the paragraph above. Increasingly unique styles should be allowed, and the mapper should be able to introduce their maps as art, but, there should be at least some degree of playability in the map that the majority of players should be able to play thoroughly (The ability to pass a certain 5.5 star map shouldn't be limited to top players). Different styles of mapping call for different playing strategics, which makes the game more intuitive.

Personally, I think this map stretches stylistic preferences to an extreme. The ridiculous sv changes and the high ar/hp are mainly what puts this map out of sorts, not the fact that he only uses horizontal sliders, or uses trickier patterns.
KaedekaShizuru

Xexxar wrote:

Yes, I want.
Do you want to see everyone's every maps are all same in different songs ?
Lance
The fact that someone posts a coherent, well thought out statement and is responded to with memes is a great indicator of the current state of the mapping community.

As for the map, playability should always be paramount for a game. Just because a small amount of people can play it properly does not mean it's necessarily well made or good for mapping as a form.
I Must Decrease

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

Xexxar wrote:

Yes, I want.
Notice, I said a level of visual consistency. No where does it force you to map the same way. I'm stating that, the way maps should differ is in how they play, not in DISTINCT mapping styles that shock players with edgy styles that DO NOT serve to the gameplay. Most maps are already like it. There are very few "artsy" maps that are ranked that are not made by Hollow Wings. This is because the majority of mappers, in order to get their maps ranked HAVE to map to this already established common standard.

There is no problem with how Hollow Wings mapped the map from a beat and rhythm perspective, but the way it is presented is, from my perspective, simply is made to be edgy, which does not need to be ranked.
-Kanzaki

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

Xexxar wrote:

Yes, I want.

Shizuku- wrote:

Xexxar wrote:

For me, it's a yes.

Remember, plz enjoy game

Plot twist: I love drama

Can i ask you guys the reason why you want i don't believe you guys can even play it?

Lance wrote:

As for the map, playability should always be paramount for a game. Just because a small amount of people can play it properly does not mean it's necessarily well made or good for mapping as a form.
agreed
IamKwaN
Could we stay commenting on the map with concrete suggestions?
Natteke desu
can we stop this and return to the topic please?
Bearizm
fyi, this game isn't called Clip Studio Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint, or any other apps available with the purpose of creating art. The sole intention of mapping is to create an object setup that fits whatever is happening within the song. What 'fits' is very much subjective but as long as they are acceptable by the majority of the community it's fine. While a lot of people map to 'express their inner emotions' or for 'art', I honestly believe that this is not the place to do it. Simply calling circles and sliders on your screen as art filled with emotions (and anything similar to that) is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard said in this game; as if a 9 year old wise-ass spouted those words. It's not wrong to think of it that way but keep in mind that this isn't an art canvas, it's a playing field.

Anyways, I heavily disagrees with how EX EX is mapped with the same reason as what JappyBabes and Xexxar mentioned since they have a good point.

JappyBabes wrote:

Xexxar wrote:

Streliteela
Fixed the unsnapped issue
这个锅我背了,真tm沉

SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: TSUBAKI.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 44991
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.2
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.8
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2.879999

[Metadata]
Title:TSUBAKI
TitleUnicode:TSUBAKI
Artist:Ocelot
ArtistUnicode:Ocelot
Creator:Hollow Wings
Version:Stella's Hyper
Source:
Tags:Diverse System JAPAN Enjoy CLSW ZZHBOY JJburstOwO Streliteela Minakami Yuki mtbbsben Rizia Kawaiwkyik liangv587 Irreversible EvilElvis -kevincela- fanzhen0019 examination Moecho
BeatmapID:823640
BeatmapSetID:364574

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.59999990463257
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"TSUBAKI.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
35659,-117.647058823529,4,2,99,70,0,0
45307,-200,4,2,99,70,0,0
45910,-100,4,1,99,80,0,0
54352,-111.111111111111,4,1,99,80,0,0
54955,-125,4,1,99,80,0,0
55558,-142.857142857143,4,2,99,70,0,0
60382,-142.857142857143,4,2,99,80,0,0
60684,-133.333333333333,4,2,99,80,0,0
60985,-125,4,2,99,80,0,0
61287,-117.647058823529,4,2,99,80,0,0
61588,-111.111111111111,4,2,99,80,0,0
61890,-105.263157894737,4,2,99,80,0,0
62191,-100,4,2,99,80,0,0
62493,-95.2380952380952,4,2,99,80,0,0
62794,-90.9090909090909,4,2,99,80,0,0
64000,-200,4,2,99,80,0,0
65206,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
69427,-133.333333333333,4,1,99,100,0,1
70633,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
71538,-111.111111111111,4,1,99,100,0,1
73045,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
83297,-111.111111111111,4,1,99,100,0,1
83598,-125,4,1,99,100,0,1
83900,-200,4,1,99,100,0,1
84503,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
88724,-133.333333333333,4,1,99,100,0,1
89628,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
90533,-111.111111111111,4,1,99,100,0,1
92945,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
102593,-111.111111111111,4,1,99,100,0,1
102895,-125,4,1,99,100,0,1
103196,-200,4,1,99,70,0,0
103799,-133.333333333333,4,1,99,70,0,0
112844,-200,4,1,99,70,0,0
113447,-100,4,1,99,90,0,0
123096,-100,4,2,99,70,0,0
132744,-133.333333333333,4,1,99,70,0,0
152040,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
156262,-133.333333333333,4,1,99,100,0,1
157468,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
158071,-111.111111111111,4,1,99,100,0,1
160483,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
170131,-111.111111111111,4,1,99,100,0,1
170432,-125,4,1,99,100,0,1
170734,-200,4,1,99,100,0,1
171337,-100,4,1,99,80,0,0
180458,-100,4,1,99,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,150,0
Combo2 : 255,128,128
Combo3 : 255,128,255
Combo4 : 255,255,128

[HitObjects]
93,339,35659,5,0,0:0:0:0:
76,196,35960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,37,36262,2,0,B|90:74|90:74|77:179,1,135.999994487762,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,228,36714,1,8,0:3:0:0:
41,228,36865,2,0,B|33:184|33:184|130:205,1,135.999994487762,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,331,37468,6,0,B|246:304|246:304|339:324,1,135.999994487762,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
344,189,38071,2,0,B|404:214|404:214|487:197,1,135.999994487762,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,64,38674,6,0,B|419:39|419:39|334:58,1,135.999994487762,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
237,130,39277,2,0,L|225:286,2,135.999994487762,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,218,40181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,82,40483,2,0,L|337:227,1,135.999994487762,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,31,41086,6,0,B|202:27|202:27|144:68,1,135.999994487762,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,159,41538,1,8,0:3:0:0:
62,159,41689,2,0,L|45:18,1,135.999994487762,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,155,42292,2,0,L|155:302,1,135.999994487762,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,345,42895,2,0,B|148:328|148:328|216:357,1,135.999994487762,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,311,43498,6,0,B|411:322|411:322|472:288,1,135.999994487762,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,153,44101,2,0,B|371:142|371:142|304:179,2,135.999994487762,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,237,45005,1,8,0:3:0:0:
286,207,45307,6,0,L|288:115,1,79.9999952316285,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,84,45910,6,0,L|481:268,1,159.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,305,46362,1,2,0:0:0:0:
407,305,46513,2,0,B|330:295|330:295|250:344,1,159.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,296,47116,2,0,B|149:306|149:306|229:257,1,159.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,167,47568,1,2,0:0:0:0:
138,142,47719,2,0,L|134:237,1,79.9999952316285,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,167,48020,2,0,L|235:86,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,33,48322,6,0,B|234:58|234:58|323:43,1,159.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,28,48774,1,2,0:0:0:0:
429,121,48925,2,0,B|442:166|442:166|416:228|416:228|432:291,2,159.999990463257,0|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,297,49829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,297,49980,1,2,0:0:0:0:
504,297,50131,2,0,P|450:351|368:327,1,159.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,273,50734,6,0,L|350:257,1,159.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,189,51186,1,2,0:0:0:0:
286,189,51337,2,0,P|255:257|299:335,1,159.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,171,51940,6,0,P|414:103|370:25,1,159.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,103,52392,1,2,0:0:0:0:
277,14,52543,2,0,P|225:24|188:32,1,79.9999952316285,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,125,52844,2,0,P|139:123|104:120,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,45,53146,6,0,B|81:119|81:119|58:197,1,159.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,354,53598,1,2,0:0:0:0:
166,354,53749,2,0,B|136:280|136:280|159:202,1,159.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,322,54352,6,0,B|255:365|255:365|174:356,1,143.9999870224,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,338,54804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,338,54955,2,0,B|99:318|99:318|171:346,1,127.999992370606,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,329,55558,6,0,B|381:359|381:359|324:346,1,111.999989906311,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,270,56010,1,8,0:3:0:0:
273,270,56161,2,0,L|278:199,1,55.9999949531557,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,190,56463,2,0,L|453:251,1,55.9999949531557,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,237,56764,6,0,L|343:114,1,111.999989906311,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,19,57216,1,8,0:0:0:0:
395,19,57367,2,0,L|402:74,1,55.9999949531557
264,98,57669,2,0,L|244:34,1,55.9999949531557,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,48,57970,6,0,B|156:18|156:18|213:31,1,111.999989906311,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,107,58422,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,107,58573,2,0,L|254:215,1,55.9999949531557,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,187,58875,2,0,L|84:126,1,55.9999949531557,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,140,59176,6,0,L|199:270,1,111.999989906311,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,349,59628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,349,59779,2,0,L|136:240,1,55.9999949531557,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,265,60081,2,0,L|296:318,1,55.9999949531557,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,341,60382,6,0,P|458:336|484:327,1,55.9999949531557,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,255,60684,6,0,P|479:233|499:208,1,59.9999987125397,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,163,60985,6,0,P|441:129|447:92,1,63.9999961853028,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,81,61287,6,0,P|355:45|338:5,1,67.9999972438812,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,59,61588,6,0,P|238:30|203:4,1,71.9999935112002,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,95,61890,6,0,P|127:81|82:78,1,75.9999934406283,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,178,62191,6,0,P|79:182|39:203,1,79.9999952316285,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,276,62493,6,0,P|92:297|65:342,1,83.9999924297336,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,224,62794,5,2,0:1:0:0:
260,318,62945,1,2,0:1:0:0:
326,224,63096,1,2,0:1:0:0:
299,64,63246,5,2,0:1:0:0:
263,54,63322,1,2,0:1:0:0:
229,62,63397,1,2,0:1:0:0:
263,171,63548,1,2,0:1:0:0:
331,79,63699,5,2,0:1:0:0:
299,64,63774,1,2,0:1:0:0:
263,54,63849,1,2,0:1:0:0:
229,62,63925,1,2,0:1:0:0:
195,81,64000,6,0,B|172:99|76:118|56:67|97:26|147:46|145:138|128:213,1,279.9999833107,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,265,65206,6,0,B|123:249|123:249|199:281,1,119.999992847443,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,290,65508,2,0,P|250:294|284:265,1,79.9999952316285,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,182,65809,2,0,L|300:126,1,39.9999976158142,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,110,65960,2,0,L|308:67,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
339,76,66111,2,0,L|393:86,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
406,88,66262,2,0,L|464:98,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
498,77,66412,6,0,B|475:133|475:133|488:209,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,207,66714,6,0,P|438:184|394:242,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,238,67015,2,0,P|393:289|454:326,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
465,331,67317,2,0,L|344:346,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
237,312,67618,6,0,P|290:298|323:347,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,331,67920,2,0,L|86:328,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,348,68221,2,0,B|49:313|49:313|68:270,1,79.9999952316285,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,190,68523,2,0,B|140:155|140:155|115:66,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,50,68824,6,0,L|57:57,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,190,69050,2,0,L|171:196,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,77,69277,2,0,L|256:86,1,39.9999976158142,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,78,69427,6,0,L|256:91,1,119.999997425079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,226,70030,6,0,B|367:215|367:215|311:243,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
320,346,70633,6,0,P|353:350|366:350,3,39.9999976158142,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,342,70935,2,0,P|462:338|484:321,3,39.9999976158142,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,253,71236,2,0,B|469:167|469:167|446:196,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
439,209,71538,6,0,L|441:97,1,107.9999902668,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
437,77,71839,2,0,B|403:65|403:65|362:85,1,71.9999935112002,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,146,72141,2,0,B|303:166|303:166|341:157,1,71.9999935112002,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,61,72442,5,2,0:0:0:0:
273,61,72593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,61,72744,2,0,P|197:67|121:75,1,143.9999870224,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,72,73196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,70,73347,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,68,73498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,65,73648,6,0,B|53:99|53:99|67:148,1,79.9999952316285,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,266,73950,2,0,B|164:232|164:232|150:183,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
10,203,74251,2,0,B|44:219|44:219|93:205,1,79.9999952316285,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,128,74553,2,0,B|174:112|174:112|125:126,1,79.9999952316285,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,266,74854,6,0,B|278:204|278:204|248:146,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,134,75156,2,0,P|223:78|257:31,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,26,75458,2,0,L|324:21,3,39.9999976158142,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,101,75759,2,0,L|414:92,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,31,76061,6,0,B|431:54|431:54|453:195,1,159.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,339,76513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,339,76664,2,0,B|402:255|402:255|346:217,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
297,200,76965,2,0,B|274:227|274:227|292:315,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
337,360,77267,6,0,B|283:340|283:340|203:352,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,354,77568,2,0,P|176:305|118:333,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,337,77870,2,0,B|74:358|74:358|45:296,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,202,78171,2,0,L|238:220,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,216,78473,6,0,L|313:222,3,39.9999976158142,2|0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,146,78774,2,0,B|293:185|293:185|318:240,1,79.9999952316285,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,204,79076,2,0,B|470:165|470:165|445:110,1,79.9999952316285,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,52,79377,2,0,L|384:187,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
316,238,79679,6,0,P|371:253|381:189,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,221,79980,2,0,L|174:236,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,239,80282,6,0,L|160:193,1,39.9999976158142,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
163,165,80432,2,0,L|166:119,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
255,110,80583,2,0,L|247:191,1,79.9999952316285,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,351,80885,6,0,L|164:305,1,39.9999976158142,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
160,278,81035,2,0,L|156:236,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
250,287,81186,2,0,L|258:368,1,79.9999952316285,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,315,81488,2,0,B|426:254|426:254|402:198,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
392,182,81789,2,0,P|381:121|413:76,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
466,140,82091,5,12,0:0:0:0:
326,272,82543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
249,209,82694,2,0,B|208:204|208:204|169:222,1,79.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,359,82995,2,0,B|242:365|242:365|280:345,1,79.9999952316285,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,290,83297,6,0,L|225:289,1,107.9999902668,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
305,264,83598,6,0,P|260:258|222:290,1,95.9999942779542,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
287,343,83900,6,0,L|410:332,1,119.999992847443
451,256,84503,6,0,B|432:226|432:226|453:129|453:129|422:88,1,159.999990463257,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,19,85106,2,0,B|236:10|236:10|194:31,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,122,85407,2,0,B|255:131|255:131|297:110,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,86,85709,6,0,B|106:126|106:126|129:248,1,159.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,348,86161,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,348,86312,2,0,B|240:264|240:264|183:237,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
161,242,86613,2,0,B|200:265|200:265|309:241,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
373,214,86915,6,0,P|319:196|290:243,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,292,87216,2,0,B|373:304|373:304|397:296|397:296|421:308|421:308|444:299|444:299|465:310,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,311,87518,2,0,B|507:270|507:270|489:228,1,79.9999952316285,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,156,87819,2,0,L|448:25,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
450,13,88121,6,0,L|398:23,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,168,88347,2,0,L|463:175,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,86,88573,2,0,L|461:94,1,39.9999976158142,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,87,88724,6,0,L|450:94,1,119.999992847443,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,197,89327,6,0,B|252:210|252:210|304:183,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,80,89930,2,0,P|296:76|274:74,3,39.9999976158142,0|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,86,90231,2,0,P|173:93|153:101,3,39.9999976158142,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,174,90533,6,0,P|68:204|41:160,1,107.9999902668,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
121,175,90834,2,0,L|228:185,1,107.9999902668,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
247,190,91136,2,0,B|260:222|260:222|247:262,1,71.9999935112002,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,343,91437,2,0,B|150:309|150:309|165:269,1,71.9999935112002,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,338,91739,5,2,0:0:0:0:
265,338,91890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,338,92040,2,0,P|339:330|411:322,1,143.9999870224,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,325,92493,1,2,0:0:0:0:
435,330,92643,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,334,92794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,340,92945,6,0,B|470:298|470:298|451:249,1,79.9999952316285,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,145,93246,2,0,B|349:187|349:187|368:236,1,79.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,195,93548,2,0,B|464:185|464:185|415:204,1,79.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,289,93849,2,0,B|355:299|355:299|404:280,1,79.9999952316285,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,141,94151,6,0,B|284:134|284:134|204:174,1,119.999992847443,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,172,94452,2,0,P|143:184|101:146,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,130,94754,2,0,L|95:62,3,39.9999976158142,2|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,104,95056,2,0,L|178:17,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,37,95357,6,0,P|10:117|15:164,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,180,95659,2,0,P|81:172|109:218,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
118,234,95960,2,0,P|182:226|210:272,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
220,288,96262,2,0,P|284:280|312:326,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
248,369,96563,6,0,L|120:357,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,339,96865,2,0,P|57:384|110:359,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,340,97166,2,0,B|130:298|130:298|108:262,1,79.9999952316285,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,219,97468,2,0,L|41:95,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
45,59,97769,6,0,L|86:71,3,39.9999976158142,2|0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,133,98071,2,0,B|164:119|164:119|208:126,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,220,98372,2,0,B|180:234|180:234|136:227,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,171,98674,2,0,L|308:293,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
361,349,98975,6,0,B|305:324|305:324|246:338,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
380,356,99277,2,0,P|411:302|397:246,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
389,221,99578,6,0,L|384:176,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
378,146,99729,2,0,L|374:101,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
456,69,99880,2,0,L|466:152,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
292,183,100181,6,0,L|287:138,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
283,109,100332,2,0,L|279:64,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
362,13,100483,2,0,L|372:106,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
382,209,100784,2,0,P|357:255|298:232,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
281,229,101086,2,0,L|161:241,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
99,173,101387,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,19,101839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,69,101990,2,0,B|339:108|339:108|323:152,1,79.9999952316285,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,160,102292,2,0,B|208:128|208:128|207:81,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,228,102593,6,0,L|177:245,1,107.9999902668,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
87,217,102895,6,0,P|131:203|166:233,1,95.9999942779542,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
80,333,103196,6,0,P|52:289|79:226,1,119.999992847443,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,171,103799,6,0,L|114:48,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,20,104251,1,8,0:3:0:0:
55,20,104402,2,0,B|116:34|116:34|178:11,1,119.999997425079,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,65,105005,6,0,B|321:45|321:45|260:59,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,135,105458,1,2,0:0:0:0:
274,199,105608,2,0,P|304:195|345:186,1,59.9999987125397,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,144,105910,2,0,P|440:149|479:157,1,59.9999987125397,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
503,227,106211,6,0,B|520:286|520:286|505:348,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,382,106664,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,305,106814,2,0,B|344:287|344:287|282:311,2,119.999997425079,0|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,371,107719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,371,107870,1,2,0:0:0:0:
241,371,108020,2,0,P|210:318|232:260,1,119.999997425079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,25,108623,6,0,P|315:78|293:136,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,181,109076,1,8,0:3:0:0:
176,133,109226,2,0,L|90:129,1,59.9999987125397,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,54,109528,2,0,L|227:58,1,59.9999987125397,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,76,109829,6,0,B|32:124|32:124|50:195,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,216,110282,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,216,110432,2,0,L|121:284,2,59.9999987125397,4|8|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,310,111035,6,0,P|85:345|162:337,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,284,111488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
207,284,111638,2,0,P|267:281|339:277,1,119.999997425079,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,349,112241,5,6,0:0:0:0:
464,349,112844,6,0,B|476:306|476:306|459:263,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,273,113447,6,0,B|450:233|450:233|466:182,1,79.9999952316285,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,102,113749,1,8,0:0:0:0:
466,75,113824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,63,113900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,61,113975,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,73,114050,2,0,P|326:81|287:86,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,178,114352,2,0,P|216:169|161:165,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,100,114653,6,0,P|69:140|90:174,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,143,114955,2,0,P|189:104|167:72,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,221,115257,2,0,P|137:256|143:296,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,310,115559,2,0,P|257:273|250:235,1,79.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,356,115860,6,0,B|265:329|265:329|350:345,1,159.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,374,116312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,288,116463,1,2,0:0:0:0:
476,256,116538,1,0,0:0:0:0:
473,224,116613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,185,116764,2,0,L|385:264,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,49,117066,6,0,P|363:96|374:176,1,159.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,208,117518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,127,117669,1,2,0:0:0:0:
411,103,117744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,95,117819,1,2,0:0:0:0:
339,97,117895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,114,117970,2,0,B|264:133|264:133|226:128,1,79.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,46,118272,6,0,B|174:37|174:37|214:52,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,197,118573,2,0,L|118:208,2,39.9999976158142,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,166,118875,2,0,L|47:77,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,46,119176,2,0,L|128:144,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,190,119478,6,0,L|248:180,2,39.9999976158142,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,196,119779,2,0,B|341:229|341:229|332:289,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,298,120005,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,327,120081,2,0,P|259:325|219:324,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,268,120382,2,0,L|115:279,2,39.9999976158142,8|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,349,120684,6,0,B|71:367|71:367|124:355,1,79.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,268,120985,6,0,B|159:227|159:227|122:187,1,79.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
49,228,121287,1,8,0:0:0:0:
45,251,121362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,270,121437,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,198,121588,2,0,L|123:109,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,69,121890,6,0,L|27:84,4,39.9999976158142,2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,118,122342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
146,38,122493,2,0,B|203:30|203:30|270:52,2,119.999992847443,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,132,123096,5,2,0:1:0:0:
480,59,132744,6,0,P|454:84|395:80,1,79.9999982833862,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,68,133045,2,0,P|329:51|277:58,1,79.9999982833862
263,84,133347,2,0,B|247:120|247:120|265:169,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,196,133648,2,0,B|306:234|306:234|291:284,1,79.9999982833862
265,301,133950,6,0,P|216:305|167:310,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,332,134251,2,0,P|148:282|121:253,1,79.9999982833862
89,244,134553,2,0,P|50:261|32:305,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,336,134854,2,0,P|79:360|129:350,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,332,135156,6,0,P|192:328|233:324,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,315,135458,2,0,B|302:304|302:304|355:322,1,79.9999982833862
367,339,135759,2,0,P|413:360|450:340,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,326,136061,2,0,P|467:280|429:257,1,79.9999982833862
417,217,136362,6,0,L|409:173,2,39.9999991416931,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,116,136664,2,0,B|391:97|391:97|439:105,1,79.9999982833862
267,140,136965,2,0,B|301:117|301:117|350:127,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,160,137267,2,0,B|215:138|215:138|263:148,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,242,137568,6,0,P|107:217|92:173,1,79.9999982833862,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,150,137870,2,0,B|95:106|95:106|84:64,1,79.9999982833862
70,31,138171,2,0,B|112:38|112:38|155:20,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,27,138473,2,0,B|233:36|233:36|275:15,1,79.9999982833862
304,36,138774,6,0,B|322:59|322:59|312:122,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,134,139076,2,0,B|260:153|260:153|273:214,1,79.9999982833862
297,231,139377,2,0,B|337:247|337:247|382:234,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,235,139679,2,0,B|439:259|439:259|435:320,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,344,139980,6,0,B|392:358|392:358|342:344,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,336,140282,2,0,B|274:325|274:325|227:344,1,79.9999982833862
204,359,140583,2,0,P|160:358|132:317,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,344,140885,2,0,P|53:343|31:299,1,79.9999982833862
26,277,141186,5,2,0:0:0:0:
191,231,141412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,231,141488,2,0,B|152:209|152:209|106:227,1,79.9999982833862
285,237,141789,2,0,B|249:214|249:214|202:232,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,243,142091,2,0,B|341:221|341:221|294:237,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,355,142392,5,6,0:0:0:0:
461,218,142618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,218,142694,2,0,B|477:259|477:259|465:299,1,79.9999982833862
449,116,142995,2,0,B|463:152|463:152|452:200,1,79.9999982833862,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,16,143297,2,0,B|455:57|455:57|444:98,1,79.9999982833862
284,69,143598,6,0,B|321:54|321:54|374:64,1,79.9999982833862
372,157,143900,2,0,B|335:173|335:173|284:160,1,79.9999982833862
121,124,144201,2,0,B|157:108|157:108|206:117,1,79.9999982833862,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,214,144503,2,0,B|174:231|174:231|124:220,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,183,144804,5,2,0:0:0:0:
132,109,145030,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,109,145106,2,0,B|145:68|145:68|132:28,1,79.9999982833862
125,209,145407,2,0,B|138:168|138:168|123:128,1,79.9999982833862,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,310,145709,2,0,B|133:269|133:269|117:228,1,79.9999982833862
45,320,146010,6,0,P|76:343|128:335,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,317,146312,2,0,P|176:309|137:332,1,79.9999982833862
292,314,146613,2,0,P|332:305|368:322,1,79.9999982833862,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,318,146915,2,0,P|431:344|388:333,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,256,147216,5,6,0:0:0:0:
348,144,147442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,144,147518,2,0,B|386:118|386:118|431:127,1,79.9999982833862
254,160,147819,2,0,B|288:135|288:135|335:144,1,79.9999982833862,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,175,148121,2,0,B|197:149|197:149|249:158,1,79.9999982833862
162,268,148422,6,0,B|139:233|139:233|147:177,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,55,148724,2,0,B|205:78|205:78|212:144,1,79.9999982833862
350,268,149025,2,0,B|373:233|373:233|365:177,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,55,149327,2,0,B|307:78|307:78|300:144,1,79.9999982833862,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,216,149628,5,6,0:0:0:0:
329,342,149854,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,342,149930,2,0,B|373:345|373:345|415:319,1,79.9999982833862
229,354,150231,2,0,B|271:360|271:360|310:336,1,79.9999982833862,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,368,150533,2,0,B|179:373|179:373|220:342,1,79.9999982833862
256,192,150834,12,0,151739,0:0:0:0:
438,154,152040,6,0,P|415:113|353:144,1,119.999992847443,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,158,152342,2,0,B|299:180|299:180|248:170,1,79.9999952316285
178,125,152643,2,0,L|188:61,1,39.9999976158142,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,62,152794,2,0,L|94:35,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
74,54,152945,2,0,L|31:99,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
43,123,153096,2,0,L|72:179,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
91,183,153246,6,0,P|85:250|82:318,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,285,153548,6,0,P|160:273|207:323,1,119.999992847443,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,338,153849,2,0,P|285:358|327:313,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
332,290,154151,2,0,P|392:292|451:297,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
462,185,154452,6,0,P|424:220|452:294,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,174,154754,2,0,B|500:112|500:112|464:51,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,55,155055,2,0,L|383:61,1,39.9999976158142,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
340,141,155206,2,0,L|380:137,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
304,69,155357,2,0,B|243:55|243:55|169:82,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,106,155659,6,0,L|176:161,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,169,155885,2,0,L|25:119,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,39,156111,2,0,L|100:88,1,39.9999976158142,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,220,156262,6,0,L|99:87,1,119.999997425079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,221,156865,6,0,B|327:251|327:251|311:279|311:279|322:313|322:313|311:354,1,119.999997425079,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
236,228,157468,2,0,P|232:203|236:172,3,39.9999976158142,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,132,157769,2,0,P|326:132|365:141,3,39.9999976158142,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,204,158071,6,0,P|455:246|505:215,1,107.9999902668,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
423,204,158372,2,0,L|305:222,1,107.9999902668,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
305,248,158674,2,0,B|292:283|292:283|304:322,1,71.9999935112002,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,350,158975,2,0,B|455:315|455:315|443:276,1,71.9999935112002,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,363,159277,5,2,0:0:0:0:
361,363,159428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,363,159578,2,0,L|206:354,1,143.9999870224,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,359,160030,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,364,160181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,367,160332,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,374,160483,6,0,B|112:341|112:341|127:289,1,79.9999952316285,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,140,160784,2,0,B|176:173|176:173|161:225,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,243,161086,2,0,B|57:225|57:225|109:240,1,79.9999952316285,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,271,161387,2,0,B|228:289|228:289|176:274,1,79.9999952316285,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,73,161689,6,0,B|158:56|158:56|239:80,1,119.999992847443,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,96,161990,2,0,P|283:137|342:113,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,105,162292,2,0,L|410:109,3,39.9999976158142,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,109,162593,2,0,B|442:70|442:70|421:17,1,79.9999952316285,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,121,162895,2,0,B|317:173|317:173|339:251,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
358,231,163196,6,0,P|413:229|449:287,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
453,301,163498,2,0,P|427:349|359:351,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
345,346,163799,2,0,B|288:327|288:327|211:349,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
199,350,164101,6,0,L|206:292,1,39.9999976158142,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
124,319,164327,2,0,L|131:261,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
275,228,164553,6,0,L|282:286,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
350,197,164779,2,0,L|357:255,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
205,159,165005,6,0,L|210:115,1,39.9999976158142,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
193,89,165307,5,6,0:0:0:0:
161,64,165382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,60,165458,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,76,165533,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,106,165608,6,0,L|69:203,1,79.9999952316285,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,291,165910,2,0,L|143:210,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,322,166211,2,0,P|118:366|177:358,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
204,342,166513,6,0,B|257:317|257:317|315:345,1,119.999992847443,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,354,166814,2,0,P|400:355|441:313,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,282,167116,2,0,L|445:224,1,39.9999976158142,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
443,210,167267,2,0,L|438:153,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
358,197,167417,2,0,L|368:291,1,79.9999952316285,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
272,182,167719,6,0,L|277:124,1,39.9999976158142,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
279,110,167870,2,0,L|284:53,1,39.9999976158142,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
364,97,168020,2,0,L|354:191,1,79.9999952316285,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,271,168322,2,0,B|221:248|221:248|143:266,1,119.999992847443,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
140,271,168623,2,0,P|107:311|34:297,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
69,219,168925,5,6,0:0:0:0:
215,345,169377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,284,169528,2,0,B|297:235|297:235|283:199,1,79.9999952316285,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,193,169829,2,0,B|168:211|168:211|170:277,1,79.9999952316285,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,283,170131,6,0,P|337:276|391:271,1,107.9999902668,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
476,289,170432,6,0,P|428:307|393:276,1,95.9999942779542,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
468,177,170734,6,0,P|502:211|489:276,1,119.999992847443,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,181,171337,6,0,B|354:140|354:140|368:97,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,48,171638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,181,171789,2,0,B|322:190|322:190|279:176,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,121,172090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,181,172241,2,0,B|372:222|372:222|358:265,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,314,172542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,181,172694,2,0,B|404:172|404:172|447:186,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,241,172995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
455,342,173146,6,0,B|414:351|414:351|371:337,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,239,173447,2,0,B|240:233|240:233|197:251,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,341,173749,6,0,B|131:356|131:356|198:345,1,79.9999952316285,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,330,174050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,171,174201,2,0,B|190:211|190:211|209:265,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,330,174503,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,341,174653,6,0,B|381:356|381:356|314:345,1,79.9999952316285,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,330,174954,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,170,175106,2,0,B|319:210|319:210|299:265,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,330,175407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,247,175558,5,2,0:0:0:0:
254,330,175709,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,247,175860,2,0,B|320:211|320:211|309:171,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,143,176161,6,0,B|156:102|156:102|170:59,1,79.9999952316285,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,10,176462,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,143,176613,2,0,B|124:152|124:152|81:138,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,83,176914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,143,177066,2,0,B|174:184|174:184|160:227,1,79.9999952316285,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,276,177367,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,143,177518,2,0,B|206:134|206:134|249:148,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,208,177819,1,8,0:0:0:0:
262,60,177970,5,2,0:0:0:0:
242,145,178121,1,2,0:0:0:0:
298,208,178272,2,0,B|343:212|343:212|385:190,1,79.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178573,12,6,180382,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180458,12,0,181890,2:0:0:0:
I Must Decrease

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

That's Hollow Wings' way, not yours, also not mine.
BUT remember, you have no right to say that do not serve to the gameplay.
PLEASE ENJOY MAPPING. Thanks a lot.
In what way does 100% horizontal sliders accentuate the song and service the gameplay in a way that adds to the song? (for that matter, in what way does grid snapping accentuate the song / map...)
Kibbleru
can we calm down and let the mapper herself explain her thoughts please? ><
Koiyuki
Guys let wait HW's reply on your comments(complaints?) on EX EX diff okey? Since it's already dqed.

Also, from my side, I think ar10 is a bit high for this diff, although it's cs3 and hard to read with those overlaps.
and I remember it was the highest star-rating diff, how can it become lower?
and finally, I love my diff lol.
Natteke desu

Minakami Yuki wrote:

and I remember it was the highest star-rating diff, how can it become lower?
by strange cs nerf
Ayesha Altugle

-Kanzaki wrote:

Can i ask you guys the reason why you want i don't believe you guys can even play it?
Just because you're higher rank than me, it doesn't necessarily mean that you look upon the lower rankings that they cannot play it. I may be around 13K in rank but rank doesn't mean anything. Skill and Enjoyment does. If not for those, I may not be on this game anymore. And there are far better players that are lower ranked because they have high skill.

TL;DR: Skill≠Rank

OT: Raising CS to 3.5 avoids the overlaps. And EX EX will be put on the highest difficulty again.
-Kanzaki

Minakami Yuki wrote:

Also, from my side, I think ar10 is a bit high for this diff, although it's cs3 and hard to read with those overlaps.
I believe this is the thing i cant pass with nomod but hidden its interesting
-Kanzaki

Shizuku- wrote:

-Kanzaki wrote:

Just because you're higher rank than me, it doesn't necessarily mean that you look upon the lower rankings that they cannot play it. I may be around 13K in rank but rank doesn't mean anything. Skill and Enjoyment does. If not for those, I may not be on this game anymore. And there are far better players that are lower ranked because they have high skill.

TL;DR: Skill≠Rank
If it was ppv1 i would agree yea but so you say you can play it well and enjoying then is that the reason?
zyoi
ok
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: TSUBAKI.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 44991
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Title:TSUBAKI
TitleUnicode:TSUBAKI
Artist:Ocelot
ArtistUnicode:Ocelot
Creator:Hollow Wings
Version:Enjoy's Standard
Source:
Tags:Diverse System JAPAN Enjoy CLSW ZZHBOY JJburstOwO Streliteela Minakami Yuki mtbbsben Rizia Kawaiwkyik liangv587 Irreversible EvilElvis -kevincela- fanzhen0019 examination Moecho
BeatmapID:801777
BeatmapSetID:364574

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.09999990463257
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"TSUBAKI.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
45910,-100,4,1,99,80,0,0
55558,-100,4,2,99,70,0,0
60382,-100,4,2,99,80,0,0
65206,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
84503,-100,4,1,99,100,0,0
103196,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
113447,-100,4,1,99,90,0,0
123096,-100,4,2,99,70,0,0
132744,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
152040,-100,4,1,99,100,0,1
171337,-100,4,1,99,80,0,0
180458,-100,4,2,99,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,150,0
Combo2 : 255,128,128
Combo3 : 255,128,255
Combo4 : 255,255,128

[HitObjects]
16,333,35659,6,0,L|8:215,1,109.999990463257,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,130,36262,2,0,P|211:97|261:171,1,219.999980926514,6|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
178,221,37166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,278,37468,2,0,L|493:244,1,219.999980926514
512,140,38372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,97,38674,6,0,L|297:115,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
191,118,39277,2,0,L|197:-3,1,109.999990463257
97,56,39880,2,0,L|86:294,1,219.999980926514,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
171,345,40784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,266,41086,6,0,P|362:233|474:290,1,219.999980926514,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
511,176,41990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,126,42292,2,0,P|405:74|402:12,1,109.999990463257
291,16,42895,2,0,P|288:70|281:125,1,109.999990463257
200,200,43498,6,0,P|127:167|-1:224,1,219.999980926514,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,325,44402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,361,44704,2,0,L|348:333,1,219.999980926514
448,365,45608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
501,268,45910,6,0,P|505:178|463:90,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,72,46513,2,0,L|320:97,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,66,47116,2,0,P|189:134|196:194,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,201,47568,2,0,L|115:218,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,227,48020,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,319,48322,6,0,L|330:293,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,323,48925,2,0,P|340:267|350:210,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,234,49528,2,0,P|456:145|442:65,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,32,50131,2,0,P|342:39|267:42,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,32,50734,6,0,P|155:127|171:219,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,222,51337,2,0,L|86:212,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,308,51940,2,0,L|151:317,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,354,52392,2,0,L|303:331,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,351,52844,1,2,0:0:0:0:
427,272,53146,6,0,P|446:177|412:87,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,74,53749,2,0,L|245:89,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,175,54352,2,0,B|145:211|84:151|84:151|49:180|54:227,2,219.999980926514,2|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
192,342,60382,6,0,L|327:327,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
322,221,60985,2,0,L|212:233,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
148,143,61588,2,0,L|283:128,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
278,22,62191,2,0,L|168:34,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
62,64,62794,2,0,P|36:152|65:226,2,164.999985694885,2|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
168,34,64000,2,0,L|401:9,1,219.999980926514,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,211,65206,6,0,L|302:230,1,164.999985694885,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,279,65809,2,0,L|167:270,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,209,66412,1,2,0:0:0:0:
162,127,66714,2,0,P|167:78|161:4,2,109.999990463257,2|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,158,67618,6,0,L|431:140,1,164.999985694885,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,185,68221,2,0,L|449:305,1,109.999990463257,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,298,68824,2,0,L|347:383,2,82.4999928474427,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,250,69427,2,0,L|184:241,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,293,70030,6,0,P|79:249|67:158,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
109,90,70633,2,0,P|205:92|330:68,1,219.999980926514,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,116,71538,2,0,P|432:182|421:247,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,305,72141,2,0,L|272:290,1,54.9999952316285
253,261,72442,6,0,L|139:279,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,267,73045,2,0,L|29:324,2,54.9999952316285,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,164,73648,2,0,P|129:160|224:134,1,109.999990463257,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,56,74251,2,0,P|304:77|319:126,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,220,74854,6,0,L|467:203,1,164.999985694885,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,236,75458,2,0,P|507:181|511:126,1,109.999990463257,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,30,76061,1,2,0:0:0:0:
350,51,76362,2,0,P|295:57|241:56,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,29,76965,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,118,77267,6,0,P|89:206|87:284,1,164.999985694885,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,325,77870,2,0,L|165:312,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,341,78473,2,0,B|281:275|240:235|240:235|275:136,1,219.999980926514,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,34,79377,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,102,79679,6,0,L|528:82,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,188,80282,2,0,L|365:205,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,188,80885,2,0,L|145:154,1,109.999990463257,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,177,81488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,285,81789,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,345,82091,6,0,L|270:326,1,109.999990463257,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,346,82694,2,0,L|344:261,1,54.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,236,82995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,221,83297,2,0,P|469:125|452:78,1,109.999990463257,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,43,83900,2,0,B|314:44|275:74|275:74|234:40|167:42,1,219.999980926514,0|6,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,110,84804,6,0,L|82:243,1,109.999990463257,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,302,85407,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,239,85709,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,322,86010,2,0,P|372:315|440:312,2,109.999990463257,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,239,86915,6,0,P|243:187|237:126,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,65,87518,2,0,P|329:116|336:178,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,232,88121,2,0,L|515:225,2,82.4999928474427,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,254,88724,2,0,L|369:368,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,349,89327,6,0,P|165:315|118:333,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,355,89930,2,0,B|41:246|41:246|59:130,1,219.999980926514,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,57,90834,2,0,B|188:67|188:67|261:51,1,109.999990463257,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,100,91437,2,0,L|329:186,1,54.9999952316285,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,207,91739,6,0,L|434:197,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,305,92342,2,0,L|510:299,2,54.9999952316285,0|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,363,92945,2,0,P|306:364|234:349,1,109.999990463257,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,271,93548,2,0,L|92:264,2,82.4999928474427,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,259,94151,6,0,P|239:206|239:124,1,109.999990463257,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,69,94754,2,0,P|412:67|469:173,1,219.999980926514,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,250,95659,2,0,L|415:368,2,109.999990463257,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,167,96563,6,0,L|138:153,1,164.999985694885,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,127,97166,2,0,P|104:181|98:235,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,335,97769,2,0,B|219:313|219:313|268:335|268:335|352:308,1,219.999980926514,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,262,98674,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,213,98975,6,0,L|367:102,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,24,99578,2,0,P|233:39|163:19,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,115,100181,2,0,L|121:225,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,334,100784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,264,101086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,344,101387,6,0,L|457:325,1,164.999985694885,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
507,338,101990,2,0,P|514:283|519:225,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,138,102593,2,0,B|399:150|399:150|340:131,1,109.999990463257,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,97,103196,1,0,1:0:0:0:
46,194,103799,6,0,B|64:310|64:310|123:339,1,164.999985694885,2|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
158,312,104402,2,0,L|282:302,1,109.999990463257,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,339,105005,2,0,L|386:220,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,209,105458,2,0,B|416:75,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,57,105910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
285,104,106211,6,0,B|164:136|164:136|129:113,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,60,106814,2,0,L|0:99,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,198,107417,2,0,P|120:266|81:336,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,356,108020,2,0,L|181:359,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,301,108623,6,0,P|275:229|273:126,1,164.999985694885,2|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
233,99,109226,2,0,L|348:81,1,109.999990463257,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,85,109829,2,0,P|433:151|450:201,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,215,110282,2,0,L|471:324,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,376,110734,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,309,111035,6,0,P|269:288|206:332,1,164.999985694885,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,360,111638,2,0,L|77:345,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,246,112241,1,6,0:0:0:0:
153,66,112844,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,250,113447,6,0,L|393:245,1,109.999990463257,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,304,114050,2,0,P|476:253|485:193,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,92,114653,2,0,P|390:91|321:84,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,38,115257,1,2,0:0:0:0:
159,120,115558,2,0,L|163:205,1,54.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,229,115860,6,0,P|94:212|69:226,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,320,116463,2,0,P|98:337|123:323,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,310,117066,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,356,117367,2,0,P|340:299|345:229,1,109.999990463257,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,207,117819,2,0,L|296:121,1,54.9999952316285,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,49,118272,6,0,L|136:43,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,117,118875,2,0,P|80:179|77:235,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,285,119478,2,0,P|169:230|182:176,2,109.999990463257,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,342,120382,2,0,L|337:325,1,54.9999952316285,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,345,120684,6,0,P|377:293|379:224,1,109.999990463257,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,152,121287,2,0,P|403:129|336:135,1,109.999990463257,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,185,121890,2,0,L|74:198,1,164.999985694885,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,244,122493,2,0,L|23:250,2,82.4999928474427,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,294,123096,6,0,L|319:282,2,164.999985694885,2|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,207,124302,2,0,L|387:195,2,164.999985694885,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,120,125508,2,0,L|455:108,2,164.999985694885,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,34,126714,2,0,L|524:22,2,164.999985694885,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,46,127920,6,0,L|70:34,2,164.999985694885,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,130,129126,2,0,L|0:118,2,164.999985694885,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,225,130332,2,0,L|53:213,2,164.999985694885,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,323,131538,2,0,L|102:311,2,164.999985694885,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
373,294,132744,6,0,P|381:240|385:182,1,109.999990463257,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,115,133347,2,0,P|204:107|184:69,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,38,133950,1,2,0:0:0:0:
47,129,134251,2,0,P|44:181|48:244,2,109.999990463257,0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
109,38,135156,6,0,L|231:29,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,20,135759,2,0,P|372:57|411:113,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,201,136362,1,2,0:0:0:0:
462,248,136664,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,316,136965,2,0,L|241:303,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
178,371,137568,6,0,P|157:303|172:252,1,109.999990463257,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,210,138171,2,0,P|280:142|265:91,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,35,138774,2,0,L|54:27,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,117,139377,2,0,L|120:123,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
175,218,139980,5,2,0:0:0:0:
75,264,140282,2,0,P|50:337|74:374,2,109.999990463257,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,218,141186,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,310,141488,2,0,L|352:316,1,109.999990463257,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,364,142091,1,2,0:3:0:0:
498,269,142392,6,0,B|508:181|508:181|456:47,1,219.999980926514,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,150,143297,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,93,143598,2,0,P|249:94|174:116,1,109.999990463257
107,172,144201,2,0,L|99:302,1,109.999990463257,10|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
201,324,144804,5,2,0:0:0:0:
261,232,145106,2,0,P|316:188|388:173,2,109.999990463257,0|10|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,324,146010,2,0,L|317:333,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,375,146613,1,10,0:0:0:0:
501,299,146915,1,2,0:3:0:0:
429,215,147216,6,0,L|436:104,1,109.999990463257,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,27,147819,2,0,L|230:42,1,109.999990463257,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,113,148422,2,0,P|115:71|113:26,2,109.999990463257,2|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,174,149327,1,2,0:3:0:0:
170,243,149628,6,0,L|41:221,1,109.999990463257,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,327,150231,2,0,L|208:345,1,109.999990463257,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,336,150834,2,0,P|427:251|355:93,1,329.999971389771,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,56,152040,6,0,L|95:76,1,164.999985694885,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,98,152643,2,0,L|34:210,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,293,153246,1,2,0:0:0:0:
219,267,153548,2,0,P|324:252|356:271,2,109.999990463257,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,293,154452,6,0,L|128:122,1,164.999985694885,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,79,155055,2,0,L|277:87,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,159,155659,2,0,L|436:144,2,82.4999928474427,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,167,156262,2,0,L|280:290,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,347,156865,6,0,P|156:316|97:329,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
3,274,157468,2,0,L|14:46,1,219.999980926514,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,25,158372,2,0,L|114:143,1,109.999990463257,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,206,158975,2,0,L|282:193,1,54.9999952316285
306,184,159277,6,0,L|294:305,1,109.999990463257,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,301,159880,2,0,L|400:358,2,54.9999952316285,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,229,160483,2,0,L|478:110,1,109.999990463257,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,86,161086,2,0,L|377:24,2,54.9999952316285,2|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,175,161689,6,0,P|229:155|169:175,1,109.999990463257,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,242,162292,2,0,B|62:269|62:269|71:84,1,219.999980926514,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,28,163196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,62,163498,2,0,P|297:36|349:52,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,93,164101,6,0,L|422:176,1,82.4999928474427,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,252,164553,2,0,L|406:349,2,82.4999928474427,2|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,305,165307,6,0,P|216:255|137:292,1,164.999985694885,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,312,165910,2,0,P|101:262|93:203,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,120,166513,1,2,0:0:0:0:
242,176,166814,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,85,167116,2,0,L|379:70,2,54.9999952316285,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,155,167719,2,0,L|463:140,2,54.9999952316285,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,242,168322,2,0,L|315:363,1,109.999990463257,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,334,168925,6,0,P|131:352|36:308,1,164.999985694885,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,279,169528,1,12,0:0:0:0:
95,204,169829,2,0,L|104:121,1,54.9999952316285,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,94,170131,2,0,B|164:120|164:120|213:109,1,109.999990463257,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,46,170734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,275,171337,6,0,L|504:255,1,164.999985694885,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,164,172241,2,0,L|201:184,1,164.999985694885,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,91,173146,2,0,L|183:76,1,109.999990463257,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,121,173749,6,0,L|257:297,1,164.999985694885,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,324,174653,2,0,L|403:159,1,164.999985694885,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,28,175558,2,0,L|212:20,2,54.9999952316285,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,138,176161,6,0,L|174:124,1,109.999990463257,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,123,176613,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,235,177066,6,0,L|152:249,1,109.999990463257,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,250,177518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,272,177970,2,0,L|353:347,2,54.9999952316285,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,190,178573,6,0,L|453:166,1,164.999985694885,6|6,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,65,179478,2,0,L|143:86,1,164.999985694885,6|6,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,242,180382,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180458,12,0,181890,0:0:0:0:
Len
Dont forget to delete ctb mappers on tag!
Cheesecake
CS 3.5
dqs01733
jjb is ultimate mapper
Weber
EX EX:

- Please, PLEASE change AR to 9.5, 10 borders on unreadability, and i've checked 9.5 and it works really well. Doesn't make much sense for Irrelvis's EX to have an AR of 9.3 and a higher SR in that respect :/

Irrelvis's EX

- 00:39:427 (2,3) - I was going to mention how I can't hear any instruments on these notes until I checked and heard the very VERY faint drums, so nevermind I guess lol
Taeyang

Tatsumaki wrote:

EX EX:

- Please, PLEASE change AR to 9.5, 10 borders on unreadability, and i've checked 9.5 and it works really well. Doesn't make much sense for Irrelvis's EX to have an AR of 9.3 and a higher SR in that respect :/
I agree this
AR10 too high...

Overall map looks nice
That's enjoyable also with last diff(Irrelvis' EX)
I hope to rank this map~!
show more