forum

[invalid] Reverse right- and leftclick

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Lick
As a player who uses Z as main key, I sometimes want to tap with tablet (tap+z). But that is almost impossible. I dont want to change Z to K2 because I want others to see what keys i'm using. Reversing right and left clicks would let me play the way i want, (letting me use K1 and M1 at the same time would work too). Please add an option to change this.

Sorry if you can't read this. I am very bad at explaining.
Trosk-

Lick wrote:

I dont want to change Z to K2 because I want others to see what keys i'm using.
I don't even know what's the point of this. What's the matter of changing Z to K2? Just explain on your userpage that you play Z + Tap or whatever, but I don't see the point of this request to be honest.

Lick wrote:

(letting me use K1 and M1 at the same time would work too). Please add an option to change this.
I don't think this is going to happen neither.
Bara-
Why?
- Marco -
the tablet clicks are shown as mouse clicks
Topic Starter
Lick

Trosk- wrote:

Lick wrote:

I dont want to change Z to K2 because I want others to see what keys i'm using.
I don't even know what's the point of this. What's the matter of changing Z to K2? Just explain on your userpage that you play Z + Tap or whatever, but I don't see the point of this request to be honest.

Lick wrote:

(letting me use K1 and M1 at the same time would work too). Please add an option to change this.
I don't think this is going to happen neither.
Changing Z to K2 feels wrong to me. I've never liked the idea of doing it.
Bara-
Why does it feel wrong?
Who cares about it?
Also, how do others see what key you are using? Not everyone uses ZX for k1/2
Rilene
This could be useful for streaming purposes but well...
To the majority of players, this is completely useless since it does not provide any gameplay experience changes any at all.
dung eater
just tap x when you tap/x?
or
reverse your zx binds (go to options, bind k1/k2 to x and z)

cmon you can do it
Minhtam
Actually, using Z as your main key and tapping with your tablet still qualifies as a "Tap-X" style. So would be using any key whatsoever.
Stefan
Ehr.... I don't believe this has any future to be added. The point of this is already questionable and I honestly do not see the advantage or use of this request. I also don't get smarter by reading the OP, to be honest.