forum

BOMBS AWAY - DEEZ NUTS TRAP REMIX ( GOT'EM )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takyon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ayygurl
Hey, I think the BPM is 180 and the offset should be 316 or something like that.

SPOILER
deez nutz

-ayygurl
Topic Starter
Takyon

ayygurl wrote:

Hey, I think the BPM is 180 and the offset should be 316 or something like that.

SPOILER
deez nutz

-ayygurl
Thanks! I am new to making beatmaps so I am not too experienced in finding the right time, but I appreciate your help!
ayygurl
No problem dude :D.
ayygurl
Yo, me again, you should resnap everything in 1/4, just go to "Timing", -> "Resnap All Notes". Also you could map the streams with the distance snapping tool, if you have problem using it, just pm me with your skype and i'll add you and help you out if you want.
no kd

-ayygurl
Topic Starter
Takyon

ayygurl wrote:

Yo, me again, you should resnap everything in 1/4, just go to "Timing", -> "Resnap All Notes". Also you could map the streams with the distance snapping tool, if you have problem using it, just pm me with your skype and i'll add you and help you out if you want.
no kd

-ayygurl
Thanks! I re-mapped all the streams with distant snap, and snapped the snapped the notes to the new BPM (I think).
ayygurl
Me again, hope i'm not breaking your... NUTS! Just tellin' that I think you don't have to use the blue tick exept for the part before the drop, the stream, the other parts where you used the blue tick sounds not good or overmapped (even is there's some triples really fun to play :D). And also you should a kiai if you know how to deal with it :D.

Hope i'm not annoying, just tell me if so! :P

-ayygurl
Topic Starter
Takyon

ayygurl wrote:

Me again, hope i'm not breaking your... NUTS! Just tellin' that I think you don't have to use the blue tick exept for the part before the drop, the stream, the other parts where you used the blue tick sounds not good or overmapped (even is there's some triples really fun to play :D). And also you should a kiai if you know how to deal with it :D.

Hope i'm not annoying, just tell me if so! :P

-ayygurl
You aren't annoying at all! I appreaciate the help!
ayygurl