show more
Kert

[ microism ] wrote:

Kert wrote:

Topic Starter
balldoowell

A Medic wrote:

Simply put:

Your caloric loss needs to be greater than your caloric intake.

So

Burn more Calories than you take in.
I eat about 3000 calories per day, so does that mean I have to burn about 3200?

I ran for an hour on the treadmill and it only said I burned 560...
Aurani
Why the living fuck is your intake 3000 calories? A working man, a proper working man doesn't spend that much. Jesus Christ mate.
Rilene
OP, how's the result now?
I mean how much weight did you lose total?

B1rd wrote:

You're right, I was thinking there were 100cm3 in a litre.
At least you were just as close as me, the average should have been 85 cm3 per kg.
Pituophis

Aurani wrote:

Why the living fuck is your intake 3000 calories? A working man, a proper working man doesn't spend that much. Jesus Christ mate.
My resting metabolic rate is over 2000 calories per day... I eat like 5000 calories a day, not even close to being overweight.
If you are active you can easily burn that.
Topic Starter
balldoowell

Aurani wrote:

I dont know I just eat whenever I feel like I need the energy, which is usually after my 2 hour walk, my 30 minute jog, and after my lifts.

And I eat breakfast and lunch on top of those meals I just mentioned, so I eat like 5 meals a day, sometimes 6 if I play volleyball but probably wont be playing volleyball anymore cause I hate that shit

Rilene wrote:

OP, how's the result now?
I mean how much weight did you lose total?
Lost about 2 pounds so far, but that was only because I peed and poods :( :( :(
Rilene
Have you tried to eat less?
Or perhaps replace breakfast with a drink, like a cup of sweet (not too sweet) hot chocolate, I did that like everyday and somehow my weight reduced and that might work for you too, if you can resist your hunger.

And keep going, you can do it, even few pounds matter.
chaee
Wtf 3000 calories. That's 1000+ too many... Not to make you feel bad dude, but no wonder you're nearly overweight. Focus on eating less rather than exercising a shit ton if you really want to see results. I'd cut that intake down by half and go from there to start.
Railey2

Pituophis wrote:

Aurani wrote:

My resting metabolic rate is over 2000 calories per day... I eat like 5000 calories a day, not even close to being overweight.
If you are active you can easily burn that.
5000?

this is a thread about me getting very confused about units.
(but I could swear that 5k is too much to process without doing anything. Also Kilocalories :s)
Aomi

balldoowell wrote:

sometimes 6 if I play volleyball but probably wont be playing volleyball anymore cause I hate that shit

Watch your mouth young lady.<:
EneT

balldoowell wrote:

I dont know I just eat whenever I feel like I need the energy, which is usually after my 2 hour walk, my 30 minute jog, and after my lifts.

And I eat breakfast and lunch on top of those meals I just mentioned, so I eat like 5 meals a day, sometimes 6 if I play volleyball but probably wont be playing volleyball anymore cause I hate that shit
Yo I eat 5 meals a day too.
Railey2
buh, rich people
EneT
Yo Railey2, why did your flag change from the magnificent, jew-killing Germany into boring, plain old Austria?
Railey2
Because I am now living in Austria. We've got mountains and stuff
Green Platinum

Railey2 wrote:

Because I am now living in Austria. We've got mountains and stuff
Doing the Good Ol' Reverse Hitler.

Aomi wrote:

balldoowell wrote:

sometimes 6 if I play volleyball but probably wont be playing volleyball anymore cause I hate that shit

Watch your mouth young lady.<:
Is Pirizm your multiaccount Aomi?
olivia272

Aomi wrote:

Where is this .gif from?
FuZ

olivia272 wrote:

Where is this .gif from?
Wilfred from Doctor Who
Topic Starter
balldoowell

chaee wrote:

Wtf 3000 calories. That's 1000+ too many... Not to make you feel bad dude, but no wonder you're nearly overweight. Focus on eating less rather than exercising a shit ton if you really want to see results. I'd cut that intake down by half and go from there to start.
1500 calories??? Bruh are you fukin nuts man I might be able to manage that if I just sat at home and played osu! all day but I need energy.

Oh yeah and I also forgot to mention when I'm not playing volleyball I'm usually break dancing but that doesnt burn too many calories so I dont need to eat after that
UnderminE
How to gain weight, help
Rilene

UnderminE wrote:

How to gain weight, help
I eat high-sugar foods, very sweet drinks (let's say there's a hot chocolate drink, 1/4 of hot chocolate is composed of sweet condensed milk), a lot of chocolate, desert, sweets and very sweet dried fruits but then I somehow didn't gain any weight.

Help.
UnderminE
Ikr
Minami Hasaki
Swimming, has anyone said swimming? Like, it's magical. You melt body fat.
Destiny
Cut a small % of your daily caloric intake, cardio, preferably on a treadmill (should be done anyway, imo) and generally avoiding going over your regular carb/protein intake. You could also just keto for like 2 weeks and shred a tonna water weight.
Rilene
I guess it's over now since it passed the dat that OP stated, also did he noticed you about your body (and weight) or not?
A Medic

UnderminE wrote:

How to gain weight, help

I feel you dude, can't put on lbs to save my life.
ZenithPhantasm
Anabolics lets you gain weight in lean mucle mass if you lift more.
DooM

A Medic wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

How to gain weight, help
I feel you dude, can't put on lbs to save my life.
t/257074
Rilene

Rilene wrote:

I guess it's over now since it passed the dat that OP stated, also did he noticed you about your body (and weight) or not?
Still waiting for the results.
Topic Starter
balldoowell
My date and my friends all went roller skating instead, and afterwards him and I went to the park at midnight to lay in the grass and stargaze.

He touched his pinkie finger to mine and after a couple of minutes he finally grabbed my hand. He's so awkward its adorable

Now he walks to my house everyday after school to play smash <3<3<3
Rilene
That's a real sweetie.
Jordan
Tren is magical when cutting, fam.

Eat below your Basal Metabolic Rate + lots of cardio. That is ALL IT TAKES to lose weight. Lift weights and eat the appropriate amounts of daily protein if you want to preserve muscle mass (you will still lose some muscle mass when losing fat).

Edit: With below I mean slightly below. If your BMR is supposedly 2k kcal/day, then eat 1800/day. Don't go lower than that or most or the weight lost will be lean mass and you'll fuck up your metabolism because your body will go on starvation response.
Wind_14
Dunno. Sports ? i think it's better to have stable weight. So, increase your muscle mass, at least till the level that you won't change your weight easilyly. I'm still underweight, but because i do sports, you can say that i almost not have any "fat". And it's good since i don't have to limiting my food intake.
Zelda

UnderminE wrote:

How to gain weight, help
Wish I knew, fam
Endie-
How to loose weight:
Google it.
Problem solved. You just lost 5 pounds
Repeat for anorexia
puccithecat
listen to sad music and you will lose pounds because of crying

stay up really late

stop eating junk food

SILENCE I KILL YOU
Rilene
Why do you guys give advice long after the deadline? ;w;
puccithecat
just in case if the person who made this thread needed more tips to lose weight
Rilene
Oh.
A Medic
You know I just released something your a 6'1 female?

Marriage plz
Kappa FrankerZ
>your
show more