forum

How to loose weight?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
balldoowell
OK so next Saturday is homecoming and I want to look as good as possible for the pictures. Problem is, I've been powerlifting for the last six months and have gained 20 pounds (10 in muscle 10 in fat but pls dont quote me on that)

I can do more pushups than my boyfriend can which is chill but holy shit am I pudgey

btw I'm, 6'1" (185.42 cm for you filthy foreigners) and 173 pounds

so yeah anyway how do I lose weight ive never had this problem before and Im just clueless
IppE
Aurani
Ask random people - mostly comprised of teenagers who had just discovered their genitalia, on a forum dedicated to a rhythm game, in the section where you cannot hope to receive a serious answer.

Seems like you have more than just a problem with your weight. I'd check that brain activity first.
chaee
Your BMR is 1680.15. That means you burn approximately that many calories by just existing. Eat below that and you should lose weight. If you're too fat and lazy to eat healthy, eat whatever you want but just count calories. That's how i get away with eating nothing but junk food and remain a bmi of 15 :^)
Rilene
Try have a eat habit like me.
Well... My normal eating amount is like daily dieting compared to everyone.

Basically just try to diet, if you can resist your own hunger.
Yuudachi-kun
Learn how to spell lose, fatty.
Trash Boat

IppE wrote:

>implying people is gonna get it

contribute to the topic or dont post at all dammit

OT: Losing weight and building muscles are 2 different things, OP. You should check carefully.
Rilene

Trash Boat wrote:

IppE wrote:

>implying people is gonna get it

OT: Losing weight and building muscles are 2 different things, OP. You should check carefully.
At least they were pretty similar.
Combine factors together in order to build muscles and losing weight may be possible but not so effective compared to doing one at the time.
Granger
Burn more calories than you ingest. Eat less and move more.
Oh yeah, Power lifting might actually make you heavier; muscles are more dense than fat. You still get thinner tho, which i assume you're after. Do cardio instead.
Bweh
Granger's got it. :x

Just don't do cardio the same day you lift otherwise you'd be too tired for the other.
Shohei Ohtani
"I'll ask a forum for a computer game what they think I'm sure they're all fitness experts"
Rilene

Reditum wrote:

"I'll ask a forum for a computer game what they think I'm sure they're all fitness experts"
At least she is posting on Off-Topic subforum.
E m i
Eat one meal a day it's the most ezpz way
Pituophis
Simply load your pockets with dog treats, and eat one or 2 when ever you feel hungry. Its nutritionally complete, so it works well.
Rilene

Pituophis wrote:

Simply load your pockets with dog treats, and eat one or 2 when ever you feel hungry. Its nutritionally complete, so it works well.
Sounds like a delicious diet.

Momiji wrote:

You'll be hungry soon, eating few to several bites a meal should do because of how digestive system works.
fat pear

Aurani wrote:

Ask random people - mostly comprised of teenagers who had just discovered their genitalia, on a forum dedicated to a rhythm game, in the section where you cannot hope to receive a serious answer.

Seems like you have more than just a problem with your weight. I'd check that brain activity first.
snap
E m i

Sirade wrote:

Momiji wrote:

You'll be hungry soon, eating few to several bites a meal should do because of how digestive system works.
I'm rarely hungry, I have to force myself to eat before sleep xd
Rilene

Momiji wrote:

I'm rarely hungry, I have to force myself to eat before sleep xd
Wow.
Well, happens to me too but only on morning or breakfast.
Cyclohexane
stop eating.

that's what I do and i lose around 5kg in 2 weeks
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

Rilene

IppE wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Wat
laport

Sirade wrote:

IppE wrote:

Wat

THIS AFFECT THE TIME LAW cooked from those PERU
IppE
Topic Starter
balldoowell

chaee wrote:

Your BMR is 1680.15. That means you burn approximately that many calories by just existing. Eat below that and you should lose weight. If you're too fat and lazy to eat healthy, eat whatever you want but just count calories. That's how i get away with eating nothing but junk food and remain a bmi of 15 :^)
I have to be BMI 15??? I checked online Id have to be 114 pounds for that.

How am I going to lose 59 pounds in one week fml
EneT

balldoowell wrote:

chaee wrote:

I have to be BMI 15??? I checked online Id have to be 114 pounds for that.

How am I going to lose 59 pounds in one week fml
Liposuction.
B1rd
What is 'loose weight'? Is it some kind of sport?
riktoi

B1rd wrote:

i love loosing too
Plane
You're looking to lose it quickly so you'll need to do more than just your casual "calorie intake < calories burned" thing. Try a no/low-carbohydrate diet. You can 'loose' tons of weight that way, and quickly.

Look it up, it's worth doing.

Also, check out the already made discussion about this here.
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

Loose weight is referring to the weight in a singular place, mostly located around the thigh area - more commonly known as a degenerate penis.
Plane

Aurani wrote:

Loose weight is referring to the weight in a singular place, mostly located around the thigh area - more commonly known as a degenerate penis.
I lol'd
Antlia-
since time is of the essence stop eating and take some crazy street drug
Wuxo
Girls, they always think: „omfg im so fat“
Just fucking chill. You're probably not as fat as you trough.
Plane

ahsoka08 wrote:

since time is of the essence stop eating and take some crazy street drug
Plane

wuxo wrote:

Girls, they always think: „omfg im so fat“
Just fucking chill. You're probably not as fat as you trough.
Also, women look a lot better with a bit of weight on them.
EneT

Plane wrote:

This kid knows where it's at.
Plane

EneT wrote:

Plane wrote:

This kid knows where it's at.
chaee

Plane wrote:

Nah man
Granger
Preferences and oponions
show more