forum

Elyon-chan And Iri-chan Manga And Drawing Requests (◕‿◕✿)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
elyonlasynigo12
Uhmmm hello minna I'm ELYON my true name is YñigoAnd just 1 and Half year ago I Become a good artist and obsessed with Anime basically an Otaku not weabooand i want to draw a manga i already have an story plot and characters and i dont know uow to make manga manga format or manga printing and materials basically i use
*mechanical pencil
*Color pencil leading brands
*Artline drawing system outliner
*Art attack washable pens
*corona Sketch Pad
That is the basic items I always use and many more so I wish someone here can help me how to make Manga or visuals and how to color teehee actually i have an avatar shop but I close it because of my editing skills and I'm practicing drawing so ii f you know useful tips or materials that needed or tutorials links tell me thank you and you can request drawing from me don't worry and by the way I'm 12 years old only I'm a straight boy!!!! And a filipino please help me too draw Manga and coloring thanks!!! :)

Request Form:
Requested To Iri Or elyon:
Image URL:
Colored:(Yes Or No)
Text:
Extra:

Rules:
1.Don't Multi Request You Can request again After 1 week.
2.Don't Rush Us.
3.Provide HD Pics And Zoomed Faces.
4.You can critisize us but not the rude way.
5.Message Us If SomeThings Wrong.
-ryusakihatsue-
good luck~ fellow drawer here

maybe you can post some of your art? :D
Topic Starter
elyonlasynigo12

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

good luck~ fellow drawer here

maybe you can post some of your art? :D
oh OK I'm not good at coloring though but I have my own characters and later I will draw examples here I want too find an a collab partner for request only request I'm still finding you want??
Daichi Shinku
So you're looking for another artist so you can finish the requests easier?
Maybe I can~
Topic Starter
elyonlasynigo12
then its set lets just private message lets talk there iri-chan!! :) :)
minibethangel
Oh I'm looking forward to this thread gudluck my friend elyon and also iri-chan :3
Topic Starter
elyonlasynigo12

minibethangel wrote:

Oh I'm looking forward to this thread gudluck my friend elyon and also iri-chan :3
yeah im bored of editing my skills are so low and no one request hehehehehe :) :) :) thanks mini-senpai!!! :)
minibethangel

elyonlasynigo12 wrote:

minibethangel wrote:

yeah im bored of editing my skills are so low and no one request hehehehehe :) :) :) thanks mini-senpai!!! :)
haha what about me I dont have any customers except u for almost 3 months lol... I'm just sharping my skill in osu!mania so it's okie :3 can I request here a drawing when it's totally open and u have a sample... XD I'm gladly want to request :) :) :)
Topic Starter
elyonlasynigo12
Well we still have too disscus things with iri-chan and dunno when is the opening of this shop but still now its still close!! :)
minibethangel
can i have the first request for the both of u... I want to see it will be good for my new avatar :3

Requested To : Both
Image URL:http://www.1zoom.net/big2/98/198180-aliya06.jpg
Colored:(Yes Or No): no
Text: no text bcoz i want it to be plain
Extra: no size??? oh can u give me the original size bcoz i plan to edit your drawings thanks XD and u can give anytime u want as long as its not a rush drawing

also gudluck... :) :) :)
Daichi Shinku
Errrr.....

I said maybe, not yes ._.
I still looking for free time... but well... if I had time, I'll do some of the request then?
Topic Starter
elyonlasynigo12
its ok iri chan im still doing it i dont have time to teehee!! :) :)