Also enjoy my new BG :3
Bold: Fix quickly/unrankable issues
Red: Highly recommendMuch
- HP6.1 ugh, just put it at 6 there's like no remarkable difference in gameplay at all.
- I'd recommend you look for a better bg. An anime girl caring a onigiri doesn't seem fitting to such an intense song... at all lol
- 00:01:695 (1,2,3) - 403|159 for neater-looking triangle
- 00:04:245 (1,2,1) - These are really far-spaced and cause unnecessarily high tension. Tone the spacing down.
- 00:14:745 (3) - 382|244 for equal visual distance. Makes the pattern look better.
- 00:16:095 (1) - You could curve the hook a bit to the left to catch the motion from the previous circle:
- 00:17:295 (4) - Closer to 3 and bit further away from 00:17:445 (1) - for better emphasis put on the next combo.
- 00:25:844 (1,2,3,4) - As a tip: Equal visual distance makes for a better presentation of the map in general, so you could try some things out:
- 00:26:745 (6,7) - Not that great to play because you're stopping flow on two really dominant beats. Sharp jumps would be better here:Similar: 00:33:195 (2,3) - Could try a star formation here
- 00:40:095 (7) - .204|252 would be a better place so vocals get better emphasis.
- 00:41:146 (3) - Push this more to the right.
- 00:41:445 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This could still be worked out better. Try the equal visual distance method.
- 00:44:445 (3) - Soft-end on slider since there's no strong beat on it.
Similar: 01:01:245 (4) - 02:10:845 (1) - 03:44:445 (1) -
- 01:00:495 (7) - 395|93. Current flow is not the best since both kicksliders point into each others directions.
- 01:07:845 (1,2,3,4) - This looks and plays a bit bad. 2-3-4 is almost linear flow leaving little emphasis on the 4-beat. Try:
- 01:09:795 (4,5) - Melodic beats are almost equal in intensity, so try to represent that by equal spacing:
- 01:13:545 (6,1) - This anti-jumps feels pretty awkward since it comes so sudden for no apparent reason. Please space it out, here a recommendation:
- 01:15:045 (1,2,3) - 3 is the stronger emphasized beat (Finish), so the jump should be from 2->3
Similar emphasis issues: 02:30:495 (3,4,5) -
- 01:19:770 (4,1) - A bit closer together.
- 01:30:345 (4) - Finish
- 01:36:045 (5,2) - Stack intended?
- 01:39:945 (5) - 1/2 slider instead, the gap feels a bit awkward considering the e-guitar is still playing on.
- Missing beats: 01:49:170 - that was intentional:( 02:05:670 - 02:19:170 - 02:50:370 - 03:52:170 - 03:52:770 - 04:03:570 - 04:20:070 - 04:22:770 - 04:29:670 - 04:43:170 -
- 01:59:295 (3,4) - NC on 3 would be recommended here to read the 1/4 better as you chose smaller spacing before 01:58:845 (1,2) -
- 02:03:645 (1) - Neither follows vocals or drums well, so i'd rearrange the rhythm pattern here. Probably vocals will be the better decision for you.
- 02:05:145 (3,4) - Stack these instead of 4-5 for the violin.
- 02:06:045 (1,2,3) - I see the intention behind this spacing, but it's visually unappealing. You're better off using the same DS here.
- 02:35:670 - Feeös overmapped.
- 02:44:295 (6) - 128|290, angle is really sharp right now.
- 03:06:045 (1) - Don't make this a repeat slider, but set a circle at its current tail instead. There's a clear finisher on it.
- 03:12:045 (1) - Confused at least me at the start, why don't you stream this out with a bit lowert DS?
- 03:12:645 (5,6) - This causes really high tension at the start of the upcoming streaming season already, which is kind of a mood killer. I really recommend you starting of with a regular stream instead.
- 03:13:545 (1,2,3,4,5) - Equal visual distance for better aesthetics would be great here:
- 03:14:745 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - I would tone the spacing down a bit, this segment is a bit hard to catch due to complex rhythms.
Highly recommend to swap positions of 03:15:945 (5) - and 03:16:095 (6,7,8) - for better play.
- 03:38:445 - Gap after this doesn't feel right, why are you leaving the drum beats out here when you mapped them in the previous combo, it's inconsistent
- 03:44:145 (2,1) - meh overlap :/
- 03:54:045 (1,2) - Two kicksliders here would make for a better build-up.
- 03:56:445 (1,2,3) - Meh pattern. Try to make an actual cross here already.
- 04:07:095 (1) - Nope this doesn't look really nice lol, Try to avoid that spin.
- 04:15:345 (4,5) - Kicksliders would be neat here as there are still drumbeats on the blue ticks
- 04:59:895 (5) - This isn't really 1/6 beats anymore
- 05:12:045 (1) - Needs to be flashier.
Potential is clearly there, but the map could be better presented. Spacing is wonky at many parts and patterns could be more refined. Most of them fixed, can you recheck this or no?
Good luck with this! o/ Thanks Pho o/