Feb wrote:little recheck. map improved alot from last time i saw it. but the ncing is really random troughout the map it feels like you put an nc on every downbeat which makes it kinda random when you make patterns clear with short combos. take notes when i say sth about a certain thing it might apply to other spots in the map as well. I think NC is not random lol? it's okay if NC is on every downbeat right?
- 00:15:045 (1,2) - the flow is abit weird here it should more or less lead upwards, but it doesn't. And the second note is actually not there so this would work with a pause (1/1 pause) or with a 1/2 slider. i think not.
- 00:43:245 (1,2,3,4) - the spacing is not really appropriate here as it doesn't really emphasize anything in the song right now. lower spacing a little
- 01:41:295 (3) - ring a round the rosie flow means ctrl+g here.
- 01:24:045 (7,8) - I don't know how you explain that spacing. it's kiai and stuff but it makes it kinda lol when gving normal 1/2 notes same spacing like you do with 1/4
- 01:42:645 (3,4,5,6) - better visual spacing pls
- 02:00:645 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - same problem like before. really hard to tell what you do here. same
- 02:09:645 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,1,2) - the song doesn't justify this huge of spacing at all. ^
- 02:11:670 (5) - purposely bad stacking? if yes move it onto stack since you do it never again.
- 02:20:745 (4,5) - this is less emphasized than this before even tho this is much more potent than the other one.
- 02:32:745 (2) - move it a bit away.
- 02:34:245 (5,6) - that stack is superfuckin random and breaks the flow very hard like a kick in the balls.
- 02:51:495 (4,1) - uh 25% and listen theres no sound at the head at all the most potent sound is actually the red tick. oh nice catch
- 02:52:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - that freakin stack caughts off guard lmao i liek that D: and i think this emphasised sounds here imo
- 03:21:345 (6,7) - is this a blanket?
- that section in particular feels very much like you trying to use as much 1/4 sliders as possible. why not? i like 1/4 more than streams dood
- 03:43:845 (1,2,1,2) - unreasonable spacing.
- 04:27:645 (1,2,3) - visual spacing.
- 04:29:295 (3,4,6) - just looks very cramped.
- 04:55:845 (1,2,3,4,1) - that flow, that spacing man.
- 05:10:695 (4) - would actually be better with 1/4 slider like u did in the whole section.
problem is most of the time the song isn't even that fast like your streams are (tbh i think the slider velocity is way to high). Good example why its sometimes weird spacing between your objects.
03:53:446 (4,5,6,1,2,3,1) - everything until the stream is pretty much cramped up not even high spacing at all, but here comes the kicker 1.1 freaking ds between the stream notes. holymotherfucking jesus thats just super awkward from very low spacing to highest-spaced stream in this map. welp. A tons of more 1/4 repeat sliders would make the map much more enjoyable. The map is very fast paced, but the song is not. Also i think the AR is to high, but that just might be me. nah SV is good for me. Ye i'll think about it. AR is perfect dood.
GL on ranking mate thanks~~ for recheck :3