Ayane - Arrival of Tears

posted
Total Posts
107
show more
neonat
Red Night

00:15:045 (1,2,3) - reduce this spacing to be more like the section it is in
00:24:645 (1,2,3) - this flow isn't so ideal because 00:24:945 (3) flows in the exact opposite direction as where you were heading, and it is in a curved semi-circle motion, shift the circle to be something like:
00:24:645 (1,4) - not stacked
00:29:445 (1,2,3) - ?.? odd spacing
00:44:745 (4) - have it more to the right of the slider or directly in line with its shape
00:51:045 (1) - this section sounds like it slows down the pace slightly, could use a slowdown as well in sv
01:03:045 (1,2,3,4,5) - the way 01:03:195 (2,3,4) is directed, or is positioned, these patterns don't really match, this part looks random
01:06:495 (6,1,2) - why the decrease in spacing
01:36:645 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - honestly, this part doesn't sound like a place to keep repeating the same pattern....you could use sliders of the same shape, but they shouldn't keep facing the exact same way...
01:57:045 (3) - please blanket
02:24:045 (1,2,3,1,2) - I don't really see this spacing and repeating pattern working out well here
04:05:145 - 04:11:895 - rhythm/pattern feels unnatural
04:47:895 (1,2,3,4,1) - the basis of this spacing?

Spacing is weird, that affects the patterns too. Also do not really know why you use certain patterns like the repeating left right sections, or why triplets are spaced in a certain and facing some direction and how it relates to what comes before and after it. I think this map could still work on polishing things up.

Good Luck
Topic Starter
Kalibe

neonat wrote:

Red Night

00:15:045 (1,2,3) - reduce this spacing to be more like the section it is in ok
00:24:645 (1,2,3) - this flow isn't so ideal because 00:24:945 (3) flows in the exact opposite direction as where you were heading, and it is in a curved semi-circle motion, shift the circle to be something like: mhh fixed
00:24:645 (1,4) - not stacked oups
00:29:445 (1,2,3) - ?.? odd spacing changed to 1.6x DS
00:44:745 (4) - have it more to the right of the slider or directly in line with its shape fixed
00:51:045 (1) - this section sounds like it slows down the pace slightly, could use a slowdown as well in sv no need to i think
01:03:045 (1,2,3,4,5) - the way 01:03:195 (2,3,4) is directed, or is positioned, these patterns don't really match, this part looks random i stacked 01:03:045 (2,3,4) -
01:06:495 (6,1,2) - why the decrease in spacing fixed
01:36:645 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - honestly, this part doesn't sound like a place to keep repeating the same pattern....you could use sliders of the same shape, but they shouldn't keep facing the exact same way... i changed this section
01:57:045 (3) - please blanket okay i hate blankets =w=
02:24:045 (1,2,3,1,2) - I don't really see this spacing and repeating pattern working out well here hmm, i'll think about it. ok fixed lel
04:05:145 - 04:11:895 - rhythm/pattern feels unnatural yea i change it
04:47:895 (1,2,3,4,1) - the basis of this spacing? it's okay imo

Spacing is weird, that affects the patterns too. Also do not really know why you use certain patterns like the repeating left right sections, or why triplets are spaced in a certain and facing some direction and how it relates to what comes before and after it. I think this map could still work on polishing things up.

Good Luck Thanks for mod~~
Topic Starter
Kalibe
I fixed spacing in all kiais.
Feb
little recheck. map improved alot from last time i saw it. but the ncing is really random troughout the map it feels like you put an nc on every downbeat which makes it kinda random when you make patterns clear with short combos. take notes when i say sth about a certain thing it might apply to other spots in the map as well.

  1. 00:15:045 (1,2) - the flow is abit weird here it should more or less lead upwards, but it doesn't. And the second note is actually not there so this would work with a pause (1/1 pause) or with a 1/2 slider.
  2. 00:43:245 (1,2,3,4) - the spacing is not really appropriate here as it doesn't really emphasize anything in the song right now.
  3. 01:41:295 (3) - ring a round the rosie flow means ctrl+g here.
  4. 01:24:045 (7,8) - I don't know how you explain that spacing. it's kiai and stuff but it makes it kinda lol when gving normal 1/2 notes same spacing like you do with 1/4
  5. 01:42:645 (3,4,5,6) - better visual spacing pls
  6. 02:00:645 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - same problem like before. really hard to tell what you do here.
  7. 02:09:645 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,1,2) - the song doesn't justify this huge of spacing at all.
  8. 02:11:670 (5) - purposely bad stacking? if yes move it onto stack since you do it never again.
  9. 02:20:745 (4,5) - this is less emphasized than this before even tho this is much more potent than the other one.
  10. 02:32:745 (2) - move it a bit away.
  11. 02:34:245 (5,6) - that stack is superfuckin random and breaks the flow very hard like a kick in the balls.
  12. 02:51:495 (4,1) - uh 25% and listen theres no sound at the head at all the most potent sound is actually the red tick.
  13. 02:52:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - that freakin stack caughts off guard lmao
  14. 03:21:345 (6,7) - is this a blanket?
  15. that section in particular feels very much like you trying to use as much 1/4 sliders as possible.
  16. 03:43:845 (1,2,1,2) - unreasonable spacing.
  17. 04:27:645 (1,2,3) - visual spacing.
  18. 04:29:295 (3,4,6) - just looks very cramped.
  19. 04:55:845 (1,2,3,4,1) - that flow, that spacing man.
  20. 05:10:695 (4) - would actually be better with 1/4 slider like u did in the whole section.


problem is most of the time the song isn't even that fast like your streams are (tbh i think the slider velocity is way to high). Good example why its sometimes weird spacing between your objects.
03:53:446 (4,5,6,1,2,3,1) - everything until the stream is pretty much cramped up not even high spacing at all, but here comes the kicker 1.1 freaking ds between the stream notes. holymotherfucking jesus thats just super awkward from very low spacing to highest-spaced stream in this map. welp. A tons of more 1/4 repeat sliders would make the map much more enjoyable. The map is very fast paced, but the song is not. Also i think the AR is to high, but that just might be me.

GL on ranking mate :)
Topic Starter
Kalibe

Feb wrote:

little recheck. map improved alot from last time i saw it. but the ncing is really random troughout the map it feels like you put an nc on every downbeat which makes it kinda random when you make patterns clear with short combos. take notes when i say sth about a certain thing it might apply to other spots in the map as well. I think NC is not random lol? it's okay if NC is on every downbeat right?

  1. 00:15:045 (1,2) - the flow is abit weird here it should more or less lead upwards, but it doesn't. And the second note is actually not there so this would work with a pause (1/1 pause) or with a 1/2 slider. i think not.
  2. 00:43:245 (1,2,3,4) - the spacing is not really appropriate here as it doesn't really emphasize anything in the song right now. lower spacing a little
  3. 01:41:295 (3) - ring a round the rosie flow means ctrl+g here.
  4. 01:24:045 (7,8) - I don't know how you explain that spacing. it's kiai and stuff but it makes it kinda lol when gving normal 1/2 notes same spacing like you do with 1/4
  5. 01:42:645 (3,4,5,6) - better visual spacing pls
  6. 02:00:645 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - same problem like before. really hard to tell what you do here. same
  7. 02:09:645 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,1,2) - the song doesn't justify this huge of spacing at all. ^
  8. 02:11:670 (5) - purposely bad stacking? if yes move it onto stack since you do it never again.
  9. 02:20:745 (4,5) - this is less emphasized than this before even tho this is much more potent than the other one.
  10. 02:32:745 (2) - move it a bit away.
  11. 02:34:245 (5,6) - that stack is superfuckin random and breaks the flow very hard like a kick in the balls.
  12. 02:51:495 (4,1) - uh 25% and listen theres no sound at the head at all the most potent sound is actually the red tick. oh nice catch
  13. 02:52:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - that freakin stack caughts off guard lmao i liek that D: and i think this emphasised sounds here imo
  14. 03:21:345 (6,7) - is this a blanket?
  15. that section in particular feels very much like you trying to use as much 1/4 sliders as possible. why not? i like 1/4 more than streams dood
  16. 03:43:845 (1,2,1,2) - unreasonable spacing.
  17. 04:27:645 (1,2,3) - visual spacing.
  18. 04:29:295 (3,4,6) - just looks very cramped.
  19. 04:55:845 (1,2,3,4,1) - that flow, that spacing man.
  20. 05:10:695 (4) - would actually be better with 1/4 slider like u did in the whole section.


problem is most of the time the song isn't even that fast like your streams are (tbh i think the slider velocity is way to high). Good example why its sometimes weird spacing between your objects.
03:53:446 (4,5,6,1,2,3,1) - everything until the stream is pretty much cramped up not even high spacing at all, but here comes the kicker 1.1 freaking ds between the stream notes. holymotherfucking jesus thats just super awkward from very low spacing to highest-spaced stream in this map. welp. A tons of more 1/4 repeat sliders would make the map much more enjoyable. The map is very fast paced, but the song is not. Also i think the AR is to high, but that just might be me. nah SV is good for me. Ye i'll think about it. AR is perfect dood.

GL on ranking mate :)thanks~~ for recheck :3
Monstrata
[Red Night]

00:04:245 (1,2,3,4) - Kinda odd you continue to use 0.80 SV for kick sliders. You can increase the SV imo.
00:15:045 (1,2) - Better to stack them, and have the jump from 2>3 instead of 1>2.
00:28:545 (2,3,4,5) - I would ctrl+g this rhythm. right now slider 5 is really awkward imo cuz its starting on a red tick, and ending when a stream is beginning xP.
00:39:945 (5,6) - Ctrl+G'ing them plays really well.
00:45:870 (5) - Sounds overmapped imo...
00:50:745 (5) - I would make this 2 circles instead of a slider, so players can hit a triplet on 00:50:895 - instead of slider-end >1/4 xP
00:51:945 (4,1) - Kinda expecting a jump here.
01:16:845 (1,2,3) - xPP This really doesn't play well imo because first of all the spacing is reduced from 1>2 kinda randomly, and the flow is very linear so its hard to snap.
01:17:145 (3,4) - Also, i wouldn't stack circles during jump sequences because it breaks momentum forcing players to freeze and wait on 3 to hit 4.
01:24:120 (8,9) - I don't hear 1/4's here xPP. How about making 7 a 1/2 slider instead?.
01:39:045 (1,2,3,4) - This rhythm works, but it's really simple and doesn't really reflect the drum beats very well here D:.
01:40:545 (5,1) - These should be part of one NC, 01:40:845 (2,1) - Another NC set, 01:41:145 (2,3) - Another NC set. Right now you have the NC on a red tick which is weird.
02:16:545 (4,1) - Expecting a jump here too D:.
02:18:195 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - Weird rhythm choice here... feels really odd because you aren't really following anything... i mean the instruments are playing a particular triplet rhythm here which you arent following so idk :S
02:33:795 (2,3,4) - What i mentioned about linear flow... It plays really awkwardly here because yea, its weird to snap to these really obtuse angles. go for something sharper because those jumps are more enjoyable. 02:34:395 (6,7,8) - same here.
03:12:045 (1) - I would remove 1 repeat and add a circle on the white tick. at 03:12:345 -
04:30:945 (4,1) - No jump here? a jump here would fit better than 3>4 imo.
04:43:845 (5,6) - 1/2 slider fits better imo, since music is slowing down.
04:44:295 (1,1) - They aren't stacked perfectly.
04:50:745 (3,4) - This is unnecessarily confusing xP.
04:58:845 (1,2) - This is actually 1/3 snapping, not 1/4 stuff xP. (technically its 1/6 with that early triplet, but you might want to use repeat sliders)

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Kalibe

monstrata wrote:

[Red Night]

00:04:245 (1,2,3,4) - Kinda odd you continue to use 0.80 SV for kick sliders. You can increase the SV imo.
00:15:045 (1,2) - Better to stack them, and have the jump from 2>3 instead of 1>2.
00:28:545 (2,3,4,5) - I would ctrl+g this rhythm. right now slider 5 is really awkward imo cuz its starting on a red tick, and ending when a stream is beginning xP.
00:39:945 (5,6) - Ctrl+G'ing them plays really well.
00:45:870 (5) - Sounds overmapped imo...
00:50:745 (5) - I would make this 2 circles instead of a slider, so players can hit a triplet on 00:50:895 - instead of slider-end >1/4 xP
00:51:945 (4,1) - Kinda expecting a jump here.
01:16:845 (1,2,3) - xPP This really doesn't play well imo because first of all the spacing is reduced from 1>2 kinda randomly, and the flow is very linear so its hard to snap.
01:17:145 (3,4) - Also, i wouldn't stack circles during jump sequences because it breaks momentum forcing players to freeze and wait on 3 to hit 4.
01:24:120 (8,9) - I don't hear 1/4's here xPP. How about making 7 a 1/2 slider instead?.
01:39:045 (1,2,3,4) - This rhythm works, but it's really simple and doesn't really reflect the drum beats very well here D:.
01:40:545 (5,1) - These should be part of one NC, 01:40:845 (2,1) - Another NC set, 01:41:145 (2,3) - Another NC set. Right now you have the NC on a red tick which is weird.
02:16:545 (4,1) - Expecting a jump here too D:.
02:18:195 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - Weird rhythm choice here... feels really odd because you aren't really following anything... i mean the instruments are playing a particular triplet rhythm here which you arent following so idk :S
02:33:795 (2,3,4) - What i mentioned about linear flow... It plays really awkwardly here because yea, its weird to snap to these really obtuse angles. go for something sharper because those jumps are more enjoyable. 02:34:395 (6,7,8) - same here.
03:12:045 (1) - I would remove 1 repeat and add a circle on the white tick. at 03:12:345 -
04:30:945 (4,1) - No jump here? a jump here would fit better than 3>4 imo.
04:43:845 (5,6) - 1/2 slider fits better imo, since music is slowing down.
04:44:295 (1,1) - They aren't stacked perfectly.
04:50:745 (3,4) - This is unnecessarily confusing xP.
04:58:845 (1,2) - This is actually 1/3 snapping, not 1/4 stuff xP. (technically its 1/6 with that early triplet, but you might want to use repeat sliders)

Good luck!
You know what? I fixd all lol. Really thanks for mod monstrata~ waiting for rizia's mod =w=
Rizia
maybe no kd

[Red Night]
  1. 00:04:245 (1,2,3,4) - imo this rhythm will fit better
  2. 00:50:595 (4,5) - ctrl+g can more fit this part
  3. 01:09:945 (5) - missing clap
  4. 03:39:945 (4,5,1) - fix this stack
  5. 04:29:745 (5) - why use soft clap here?


not too much thing to say
but i feel some placement need improve
mainly in the front
good luck
Topic Starter
Kalibe

Rizia wrote:

maybe no kd

[Red Night]
  1. 00:04:245 (1,2,3,4) - imo this rhythm will fit better
  2. 00:50:595 (4,5) - ctrl+g can more fit this part
  3. 01:09:945 (5) - missing clap
  4. 03:39:945 (4,5,1) - fix this stack
  5. 04:29:745 (5) - why use soft clap here?


not too much thing to say
but i feel some placement need improve
mainly in the front
good luck
Thanks wkyik, fixed all~~

You helped me with missing hitsounds and better rhythm so kudos is appreciated to u :p
Deppyforce
xd

damn this song is good

[Red Night]

**I think the diff name ''Red Night'' doesnt fit with that background cuz its not night lol I think this is not a problem tho

  1. 00:00:645 (1,2,3,4) - 1 -> 2 should be jump like this part 00:01:695 (1,2,3,4,5) -
  2. 00:04:845 (1,2,3,4,5) - the 1/4 sliders before this part is pretty high ds so maybe make this a moving stream?
  3. 00:09:795 (6,7,8) - ctrl + j
  4. 00:55:545 (2) - cant hear hitsound on this note aaaaa
  5. 01:24:045 (6) - fix blanket with 01:24:495 (2) -


short mod no kd is perfectly ok

gl :3

kalibe i wanna be ur friend plss
Topic Starter
Kalibe

Deppyforce wrote:

xd

damn this song is good i know :3

[Red Night]

**I think the diff name ''Red Night'' doesnt fit with that background cuz its not night lol I think this is not a problem tho i like diff name tho:( and it's relative to this anime so i 'll leave it.

  1. 00:00:645 (1,2,3,4) - 1 -> 2 should be jump like this part 00:01:695 (1,2,3,4,5) - nah i want to have like this.
  2. 00:04:845 (1,2,3,4,5) - the 1/4 sliders before this part is pretty high ds so maybe make this a moving stream? i'm not sure about this. If someone say : change it - i will.
  3. 00:09:795 (6,7,8) - ctrl + j ok
  4. 00:55:545 (2) - cant hear hitsound on this note aaaaa aaaa fix
  5. 01:24:045 (6) - fix blanket with 01:24:495 (2) - oh nice catch


short mod no kd is perfectly ok yas sir

gl :3 thanks ~

kalibe i wanna be ur friend plss ok owo
Starset
Hi M4M ^^

[Red Night]
-00:04:245 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - pretty crazy spacing for 200 bpm...but i think its okay since i cleared it
-00:06:045 (4) - more polish for better blanket:
-00:07:245 (3) - here too:
-00:08:295 (3,4,5) - failed at perfect triangle
-00:18:645 (1,2) - not exactly parallel
-00:27:045 (1,3) - blanket really off
-00:29:745 (3) - hmm this needs more polish:
-00:39:345 (3,6) - would prefer u blanket these
-00:47:895 (3,4) - blanket
-00:53:745 (1,2) - had a hard time reading this becuz of spacing
-01:32:745 (4,2) - really dont like this overlap
-01:44:145 (5,1) - same here, its really unecessary
-01:47:145 (2) - polish dem sliders:
-02:08:445 (1,2) - lots of blanket issues that i missed pls look for them and fix its really important (ill try to pint out as much as i can)
-02:28:695 (1,2,3) - awh it looks bad here, try this:
-02:35:445 (5,6,7) - hmm a little tricky here since here 02:34:845 (1,2,3) - they are stacked might lead to confusion
-02:36:045 (1) - ctrl+j?
-02:51:495 (1,3) - ugh, i think u can fix without me showing u an example
-02:54:045 (1) - replace the first redpoint with a white one (yeah idk how they are called ;w;) anyway Pic:

-02:55:245 - dont u wanna silence this note?
-03:06:045 (1,2) - very bad blanket look closely!!

-04:01:545 (2,1) - not a fan of these overlaps
-04:34:470 (6) - maybe add NC here since its an overlapped stream
-04:47:445 (4,1) - stack?

Well thats all, gud luck 0/
Topic Starter
Kalibe

HB24 wrote:

Hi M4M ^^

[Red Night]
-00:04:245 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - pretty crazy spacing for 200 bpm...but i think its okay since i cleared it it's okay.
-00:06:045 (4) - more polish for better blanket: i try ;w;
-00:07:245 (3) - here too:
-00:08:295 (3,4,5) - failed at perfect triangle maybe..
-00:18:645 (1,2) - not exactly parallel
-00:27:045 (1,3) - blanket really off
-00:29:745 (3) - hmm this needs more polish:
-00:39:345 (3,6) - would prefer u blanket these
-00:47:895 (3,4) - blanket
-00:53:745 (1,2) - had a hard time reading this becuz of spacing nerfed a bit.
-01:32:745 (4,2) - really dont like this overlap ok fixed
-01:44:145 (5,1) - same here, its really unecessary i like this tho :<
-01:47:145 (2) - polish dem sliders:
-02:08:445 (1,2) - lots of blanket issues that i missed pls look for them and fix its really important (ill try to pint out as much as i can) aaa
-02:28:695 (1,2,3) - awh it looks bad here, try this: nope i like this slider looks dood :c
-02:35:445 (5,6,7) - hmm a little tricky here since here 02:34:845 (1,2,3) - they are stacked might lead to confusion why? It's nice to play imo. Maybe fixed idk ...
-02:36:045 (1) - ctrl+j? nope
-02:51:495 (1,3) - ugh, i think u can fix without me showing u an example i prefer my sliders buddy c:
-02:54:045 (1) - replace the first redpoint with a white one (yeah idk how they are called ;w;) anyway Pic: lol fixd

-02:55:245 - dont u wanna silence this note? mm ok
-03:06:045 (1,2) - very bad blanket look closely!! i try idk

-04:01:545 (2,1) - not a fan of these overlaps i love these.
-04:34:470 (6) - maybe add NC here since its an overlapped stream oh okay
-04:47:445 (4,1) - stack? oups

Well thats all, gud luck 0/ thanks for modd :3
-Nya-
Heya~ Responding to your request in-game.

General:
  1. Change audio lead-in to 2000ms, just to be safe.
  2. Perhaps ask an expert to just check the metadata please. Like IamKwaN, alacat, Lanturn,etc.
Red Night:
  1. 00:41:895 (5,6,7,8) –Try to create a nice flower pattern or something with these notes. Like this:
  2. 00:49:395 (4,3) –Maybe try to stack here?
  3. 00:53:745 (1) –Remove new combo here and add new combo here: 00:53:895 (2) – so that the player can see the fast stream and the jump to that stream better.
  4. 00:53:895 (2) - Since there’s hardly any pause here, I suggest you rather not place a jump there. That jump also looks pretty big.
  5. 00:56:745 (1,1,1) –These new combos seems a bit out of place in my opinion. I suggest removing these new combos: 00:57:045 (1,1,1) –
  6. 01:04:845 (1,2,3,4,5) –Try to place these notes in a straight line please. It looks untidy if they’re not.
  7. 01:05:445 (1,3) –I would create a blanket here. Looks tidier.
  8. 01:13:845 (1,2,3,4,5) –Try to avoid these circles touching this slider: 01:13:545 (6) – so that the stream can be better visible.
  9. 01:14:145 (5,6,1) –These jumps are a bit too hard imo since the rhythm is very fast. I highly suggest you try to lessen the spacing a bit especially since there’s a long and fast stream as well.
  10. 01:16:545 (1,1) –Remove these new combos. They’re unnecessary imo.
  11. 01:22:545 (1,1) -^
  12. 01:34:545 (1,1) -^
  13. 01:40:545 (1,1) -^
  14. 01:51:195 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) –Make sure these circles are equally spaced because it doesn’t look like it.
  15. 02:05:145 –I suggest placing a note here. Feels a bit empty without one.
  16. 02:05:895 -^, or you can change 02:05:745 (5) – into a short slider.
  17. 02:09:795 (2) –Since there’s hardly any pause here, I suggest you rather not place a jump there.
  18. 02:10:545 (1) –Remove new combo.
  19. 02:17:970 (7) –The jump is a bit too big for such a fast rhythm. Either stack them on the tail of 02:17:745 (6) – or move them closer to the slider.
  20. 02:21:045 (5) –This jump is a bit too big for such a fast rhythm. I highly suggest you not place a jump there.
  21. 02:21:045 (5) –Maybe add new combo since the combo is rather long and it’ll emphasize the stream more.
  22. 02:24:195 (1,1) –Remove new combos.
  23. 02:32:145 (1) -^
  24. 02:37:245 (1,5) –Improve this stack please.
  25. 03:14:294 (1,2,3) –Why stack here? It’s a bit confusing. I suggest you space them out and create a stream with 03:14:520 (4,5,6) –
  26. 03:22:170 (3,4,5,6) –Consistent spacing please. (3) is placed weird.
  27. 03:42:045 (1) –Remove new combo. That single combo there doesn’t really fit imo.
  28. 03:49:845 (1,1) –Remove the new combos here and add new combo here: 03:51:045 (3) –
  29. 03:53:295 (2,4) –Hm, try to avoid the overlapping here please. Or stack.
  30. 04:01:545 (2,1) –Not a fan of this overlapping too. Maybe try something like this instead:
    A sort of blanket.
  31. 04:07:095 (1) –It sounds like this slider has to end here: 04:07:845 –
  32. 04:13:695 (1) –Remove new combo.
  33. 04:16:995 (1,1,1) -^
  34. 04:24:345 (1) -^, then perhaps add new combo here: 04:24:645 (3) –
  35. 04:34:320 (4,6) –Uhm . . . no. Please space the circles out so their spacing is consistent. No overlappings.
  36. 04:42:345 (1,1,1) –Remove new combos.
  37. 03:42:345 (1,2,3) –I suggest spacing these normally and not letting them overlap cause then it’ll look like a rhythm that has to be clicked earlier.

Overall, not a bad mapset at all, but there are still a few things that are bugging me, like the neatness of the diff regarding overlapping and placement of notes, and the difficulty of some of the rhythms and the streams (I can’t really play it) but nonetheless, you can still call me back for a recheck and I’ll decide from there.

Good Luck~
Sangzin
Hello From my modding queue!

[Akai yoru]

  • 00:15:045 (1,2,4) - Perfect stack?
    00:54:645 (1,2) - maybe stack or spread out?
    01:07:395 (5,6,7) - try place x:332 y:80 for better blanket
    01:13:770 - Note at here? next note looks come after slider immediately.
    01:55:695 (2) - x:352 y:272?
    02:04:995 (2,3) - I can't hear any sound both of there. Even you skipped big violin sound between them. I think you should put note on violin sound
    03:10:645 (2) - Place like this:(I didn't catch that note, even looks 1/4 slider)
    04:08:145 (1) - I think just continue repeat slider at (2) is more good imo.

You really remapped? really? reaaaaly?
Good. GL! :)
Topic Starter
Kalibe

Sangzin wrote:

Hello From my modding queue!

[Akai yoru]

  • 00:15:045 (1,2,4) - Perfect stack?
    00:54:645 (1,2) - maybe stack or spread out? i want to have a 0,5x DS
    01:07:395 (5,6,7) - try place x:332 y:80 for better blanket
    01:13:770 - Note at here? next note looks come after slider immediately.
    01:55:695 (2) - x:352 y:272?
    02:04:995 (2,3) - I can't hear any sound both of there. Even you skipped big violin sound between them. I think you should put note on violin sound i hear sounds on them and i don't want to map this violin imo.
    03:10:645 (2) - Place like this:(I didn't catch that note, even looks 1/4 slider)
    04:08:145 (1) - I think just continue repeat slider at (2) is more good imo.

You really remapped? really? reaaaaly? Yes, i do. No comments = fixed
Good. GL! :)Thanks !! ~~
Topic Starter
Kalibe

-Nya- wrote:

Heya~ Responding to your request in-game.

General:
  1. Change audio lead-in to 2000ms, just to be safe.
  2. Perhaps ask an expert to just check the metadata please. Like IamKwaN, alacat, Lanturn,etc.
Red Night:
  1. 00:41:895 (5,6,7,8) –Try to create a nice flower pattern or something with these notes. Like this:
  2. 00:49:395 (4,3) –Maybe try to stack here?
  3. 00:53:745 (1) –Remove new combo here and add new combo here: 00:53:895 (2) – so that the player can see the fast stream and the jump to that stream better.
  4. 00:53:895 (2) - Since there’s hardly any pause here, I suggest you rather not place a jump there. That jump also looks pretty big.
  5. 00:56:745 (1,1,1) –These new combos seems a bit out of place in my opinion. I suggest removing these new combos: 00:57:045 (1,1,1) –
  6. 01:04:845 (1,2,3,4,5) –Try to place these notes in a straight line please. It looks untidy if they’re not.
  7. 01:05:445 (1,3) –I would create a blanket here. Looks tidier.
  8. 01:13:845 (1,2,3,4,5) –Try to avoid these circles touching this slider: 01:13:545 (6) – so that the stream can be better visible.
  9. 01:14:145 (5,6,1) –These jumps are a bit too hard imo since the rhythm is very fast. I highly suggest you try to lessen the spacing a bit especially since there’s a long and fast stream as well.
  10. 01:16:545 (1,1) –Remove these new combos. They’re unnecessary imo.
  11. 01:22:545 (1,1) -^ i'll leave this. These NC are important, because for reading goods.
  12. 01:34:545 (1,1) -^
  13. 01:40:545 (1,1) -^
  14. 01:51:195 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) –Make sure these circles are equally spaced because it doesn’t look like it.
  15. 02:05:145 –I suggest placing a note here. Feels a bit empty without one.
  16. 02:05:895 -^, or you can change 02:05:745 (5) – into a short slider.
  17. 02:09:795 (2) –Since there’s hardly any pause here, I suggest you rather not place a jump there.
  18. 02:10:545 (1) –Remove new combo.
  19. 02:17:970 (7) –The jump is a bit too big for such a fast rhythm. Either stack them on the tail of 02:17:745 (6) – or move them closer to the slider.
  20. 02:21:045 (5) –This jump is a bit too big for such a fast rhythm. I highly suggest you not place a jump there.
  21. 02:21:045 (5) –Maybe add new combo since the combo is rather long and it’ll emphasize the stream more.
  22. 02:24:195 (1,1) –Remove new combos.
  23. 02:32:145 (1) -^
  24. 02:37:245 (1,5) –Improve this stack please.
  25. 03:14:294 (1,2,3) –Why stack here? It’s a bit confusing. I suggest you space them out and create a stream with 03:14:520 (4,5,6) –
  26. 03:22:170 (3,4,5,6) –Consistent spacing please. (3) is placed weird.
  27. 03:42:045 (1) –Remove new combo. That single combo there doesn’t really fit imo.
  28. 03:49:845 (1,1) –Remove the new combos here and add new combo here: 03:51:045 (3) –
  29. 03:53:295 (2,4) –Hm, try to avoid the overlapping here please. Or stack.
  30. 04:01:545 (2,1) –Not a fan of this overlapping too. Maybe try something like this instead:
    A sort of blanket.
  31. 04:07:095 (1) –It sounds like this slider has to end here: 04:07:845 –
  32. 04:13:695 (1) –Remove new combo.
  33. 04:16:995 (1,1,1) -^
  34. 04:24:345 (1) -^, then perhaps add new combo here: 04:24:645 (3) –
  35. 04:34:320 (4,6) –Uhm . . . no. Please space the circles out so their spacing is consistent. No overlappings. Their spacing is consistent and i like this stream tho ;w;
  36. 04:42:345 (1,1,1) –Remove new combos. same like in 01:22:545 (1,1) -
  37. 03:42:345 (1,2,3) –I suggest spacing these normally and not letting them overlap cause then it’ll look like a rhythm that has to be clicked earlier.

Overall, not a bad mapset at all, but there are still a few things that are bugging me, like the neatness of the diff regarding overlapping and placement of notes, and the difficulty of some of the rhythms and the streams (I can’t really play it) but nonetheless, you can still call me back for a recheck and I’ll decide from there. No comments = fixed, ok i will.

Good Luck~ Thanks.
Topic Starter
Kalibe
Uhh so ok, waiting for -Nya- recheck, Pho and alacat metadata check.
Pho
o/

Bold: Fix quickly/unrankable issues
Purple: Questionable
Red: Highly recommend Much

[General]
  1. HP6.1 ugh, just put it at 6 there's like no remarkable difference in gameplay at all.
  2. I'd recommend you look for a better bg. An anime girl caring a onigiri doesn't seem fitting to such an intense song... at all lol


[Red Night]
  1. 00:01:695 (1,2,3) - 403|159 for neater-looking triangle
  2. 00:04:245 (1,2,1) - These are really far-spaced and cause unnecessarily high tension. Tone the spacing down.
  3. 00:14:745 (3) - 382|244 for equal visual distance. Makes the pattern look better.
  4. 00:16:095 (1) - You could curve the hook a bit to the left to catch the motion from the previous circle:
  5. 00:17:295 (4) - Closer to 3 and bit further away from 00:17:445 (1) - for better emphasis put on the next combo.
  6. 00:25:844 (1,2,3,4) - As a tip: Equal visual distance makes for a better presentation of the map in general, so you could try some things out:
  7. 00:26:745 (6,7) - Not that great to play because you're stopping flow on two really dominant beats. Sharp jumps would be better here:
    Similar: 00:33:195 (2,3) - Could try a star formation here
  8. 00:40:095 (7) - .204|252 would be a better place so vocals get better emphasis.
  9. 00:41:146 (3) - Push this more to the right.
  10. 00:41:445 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This could still be worked out better. Try the equal visual distance method.
  11. 00:44:445 (3) - Soft-end on slider since there's no strong beat on it.
    Similar: 01:01:245 (4) - 02:10:845 (1) - 03:44:445 (1) -
  12. 01:00:495 (7) - 395|93. Current flow is not the best since both kicksliders point into each others directions.
  13. 01:07:845 (1,2,3,4) - This looks and plays a bit bad. 2-3-4 is almost linear flow leaving little emphasis on the 4-beat. Try:
  14. 01:09:795 (4,5) - Melodic beats are almost equal in intensity, so try to represent that by equal spacing:
  15. 01:13:545 (6,1) - This anti-jumps feels pretty awkward since it comes so sudden for no apparent reason. Please space it out, here a recommendation:
  16. 01:15:045 (1,2,3) - 3 is the stronger emphasized beat (Finish), so the jump should be from 2->3
    Similar emphasis issues: 02:30:495 (3,4,5) -
  17. 01:19:770 (4,1) - A bit closer together.
  18. 01:30:345 (4) - Finish
  19. 01:36:045 (5,2) - Stack intended?
  20. 01:39:945 (5) - 1/2 slider instead, the gap feels a bit awkward considering the e-guitar is still playing on.
  21. Missing beats: 01:49:170 - 02:05:670 - 02:19:170 - 02:50:370 - 03:52:170 - 03:52:770 - 04:03:570 - 04:20:070 - 04:22:770 - 04:29:670 - 04:43:170 -
  22. 01:59:295 (3,4) - NC on 3 would be recommended here to read the 1/4 better as you chose smaller spacing before 01:58:845 (1,2) -
  23. 02:03:645 (1) - Neither follows vocals or drums well, so i'd rearrange the rhythm pattern here. Probably vocals will be the better decision for you.
  24. 02:05:145 (3,4) - Stack these instead of 4-5 for the violin.
  25. 02:06:045 (1,2,3) - I see the intention behind this spacing, but it's visually unappealing. You're better off using the same DS here.
  26. 02:35:670 - Feeös overmapped.
  27. 02:44:295 (6) - 128|290, angle is really sharp right now.
  28. 03:06:045 (1) - Don't make this a repeat slider, but set a circle at its current tail instead. There's a clear finisher on it.
  29. 03:12:045 (1) - Confused at least me at the start, why don't you stream this out with a bit lowert DS?
  30. 03:12:645 (5,6) - This causes really high tension at the start of the upcoming streaming season already, which is kind of a mood killer. I really recommend you starting of with a regular stream instead.
  31. 03:13:545 (1,2,3,4,5) - Equal visual distance for better aesthetics would be great here:
  32. 03:14:745 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - I would tone the spacing down a bit, this segment is a bit hard to catch due to complex rhythms.
    Highly recommend to swap positions of 03:15:945 (5) - and 03:16:095 (6,7,8) - for better play.
  33. 03:38:445 - Gap after this doesn't feel right, why are you leaving the drum beats out here when you mapped them in the previous combo, it's inconsistent
  34. 03:44:145 (2,1) - meh overlap :/
  35. 03:54:045 (1,2) - Two kicksliders here would make for a better build-up.
  36. 03:56:445 (1,2,3) - Meh pattern. Try to make an actual cross here already.
  37. 04:07:095 (1) - Nope this doesn't look really nice lol, Try to avoid that spin.
  38. 04:15:345 (4,5) - Kicksliders would be neat here as there are still drumbeats on the blue ticks
  39. 04:59:895 (5) - This isn't really 1/6 beats anymore
  40. 05:12:045 (1) - Needs to be flashier.


Potential is clearly there, but the map could be better presented. Spacing is wonky at many parts and patterns could be more refined.
Good luck with this! o/
Topic Starter
Kalibe

Pho wrote:

o/

Bold: Fix quickly/unrankable issues
Purple: Questionable
Red: Highly recommend Much

[General]
  1. HP6.1 ugh, just put it at 6 there's like no remarkable difference in gameplay at all.
  2. I'd recommend you look for a better bg. An anime girl caring a onigiri doesn't seem fitting to such an intense song... at all lol


[Red Night]
  1. 00:01:695 (1,2,3) - 403|159 for neater-looking triangle
  2. 00:04:245 (1,2,1) - These are really far-spaced and cause unnecessarily high tension. Tone the spacing down.
  3. 00:14:745 (3) - 382|244 for equal visual distance. Makes the pattern look better.
  4. 00:16:095 (1) - You could curve the hook a bit to the left to catch the motion from the previous circle:
  5. 00:17:295 (4) - Closer to 3 and bit further away from 00:17:445 (1) - for better emphasis put on the next combo.
  6. 00:25:844 (1,2,3,4) - As a tip: Equal visual distance makes for a better presentation of the map in general, so you could try some things out:
  7. 00:26:745 (6,7) - Not that great to play because you're stopping flow on two really dominant beats. Sharp jumps would be better here:
    Similar: 00:33:195 (2,3) - Could try a star formation here
  8. 00:40:095 (7) - .204|252 would be a better place so vocals get better emphasis.
  9. 00:41:146 (3) - Push this more to the right.
  10. 00:41:445 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This could still be worked out better. Try the equal visual distance method.
  11. 00:44:445 (3) - Soft-end on slider since there's no strong beat on it.
    Similar: 01:01:245 (4) - 02:10:845 (1) - 03:44:445 (1) -
  12. 01:00:495 (7) - 395|93. Current flow is not the best since both kicksliders point into each others directions.
  13. 01:07:845 (1,2,3,4) - This looks and plays a bit bad. 2-3-4 is almost linear flow leaving little emphasis on the 4-beat. Try:
  14. 01:09:795 (4,5) - Melodic beats are almost equal in intensity, so try to represent that by equal spacing:
  15. 01:13:545 (6,1) - This anti-jumps feels pretty awkward since it comes so sudden for no apparent reason. Please space it out, here a recommendation:
  16. 01:15:045 (1,2,3) - 3 is the stronger emphasized beat (Finish), so the jump should be from 2->3
    Similar emphasis issues: 02:30:495 (3,4,5) -
  17. 01:19:770 (4,1) - A bit closer together.
  18. 01:30:345 (4) - Finish
  19. 01:36:045 (5,2) - Stack intended?
  20. 01:39:945 (5) - 1/2 slider instead, the gap feels a bit awkward considering the e-guitar is still playing on.
  21. Missing beats: 01:49:170 - that was intentional:( 02:05:670 - 02:19:170 - 02:50:370 - 03:52:170 - 03:52:770 - 04:03:570 - 04:20:070 - 04:22:770 - 04:29:670 - 04:43:170 -
  22. 01:59:295 (3,4) - NC on 3 would be recommended here to read the 1/4 better as you chose smaller spacing before 01:58:845 (1,2) -
  23. 02:03:645 (1) - Neither follows vocals or drums well, so i'd rearrange the rhythm pattern here. Probably vocals will be the better decision for you.
  24. 02:05:145 (3,4) - Stack these instead of 4-5 for the violin.
  25. 02:06:045 (1,2,3) - I see the intention behind this spacing, but it's visually unappealing. You're better off using the same DS here.
  26. 02:35:670 - Feeös overmapped.
  27. 02:44:295 (6) - 128|290, angle is really sharp right now.
  28. 03:06:045 (1) - Don't make this a repeat slider, but set a circle at its current tail instead. There's a clear finisher on it.
  29. 03:12:045 (1) - Confused at least me at the start, why don't you stream this out with a bit lowert DS?
  30. 03:12:645 (5,6) - This causes really high tension at the start of the upcoming streaming season already, which is kind of a mood killer. I really recommend you starting of with a regular stream instead.
  31. 03:13:545 (1,2,3,4,5) - Equal visual distance for better aesthetics would be great here:
  32. 03:14:745 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - I would tone the spacing down a bit, this segment is a bit hard to catch due to complex rhythms.
    Highly recommend to swap positions of 03:15:945 (5) - and 03:16:095 (6,7,8) - for better play.
  33. 03:38:445 - Gap after this doesn't feel right, why are you leaving the drum beats out here when you mapped them in the previous combo, it's inconsistent
  34. 03:44:145 (2,1) - meh overlap :/
  35. 03:54:045 (1,2) - Two kicksliders here would make for a better build-up.
  36. 03:56:445 (1,2,3) - Meh pattern. Try to make an actual cross here already.
  37. 04:07:095 (1) - Nope this doesn't look really nice lol, Try to avoid that spin.
  38. 04:15:345 (4,5) - Kicksliders would be neat here as there are still drumbeats on the blue ticks
  39. 04:59:895 (5) - This isn't really 1/6 beats anymore
  40. 05:12:045 (1) - Needs to be flashier.


Potential is clearly there, but the map could be better presented. Spacing is wonky at many parts and patterns could be more refined. Most of them fixed, can you recheck this or no?
Good luck with this! o/ Thanks Pho o/
Also enjoy my new BG :3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply