forum

[invalid] osu! for android

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Faustas156
I know there's a osu!droid app but it's not fully working there is alot of bugs on the game like when you store beatmaps they crashed the game.
There must be a better version of osu! I've tryed of opsu! it's just alot of bugs
I'm just planning on adding this because they would have a better system to make like importing skins,beatmaps and screenshots.
JUST A FAN IDEA:
It would be cool on the osu! android version to add status and goody's

If this idea is taken FUUUU I'm just looking an idea for this.
Miterosan

Faustas156 wrote:

I know there's a osu!droid app but it's not fully working there is alot of bugs on the game like when you store beatmaps they crashed the game.
There must be a better version of osu! I've tryed of opsu! it's just alot of bugs
I'm just planning on adding this because they would have a better system to make like importing skins,beatmaps and screenshots.
JUST A FAN IDEA:
It would be cool on the osu! android version to add status and goody's

If this idea is taken FUUUU I'm just looking an idea for this.
This is the wrong forum .... the only way to get your Osu ideas on Android is programm it yourself
Trosk-
t/1640

Guidelines:

7. Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Trosk- wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1640

Guidelines:

7. Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
Okay thanks, it was a just idea :/
Miterosan

Faustas156 wrote:

Trosk- wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1640

Guidelines:

Okay thanks, it was a just idea :/
Rules are Rules, hater gonna hate, mods gonna lock this thread \o.o/