posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Doyak

MrSergio wrote:

M4M from my queue~

[General]
  • Consider converting your BG into a jpeg file to use less file size But jpeg is a damaging compressed type, so doesn't it hurt the quality a little? o3o

Into tags: "ED" isn't needed since you already have "ending" But en != ed lol

[Insane]
  • 00:14:486 (3) - The repeat kinda slows down the whole pattern, so what about a circle stacked on 00:14:311 (2) - instead of the repeat? Nice suggestion :D

00:23:960 (2,3) - Hm... this flow is really slow compared to the rest of your map. What about a Ctrl + G? Fixed.

00:25:890 (4) - Again, that repeat makes you waste all the good flow on that part where the vocals play around a bit. I have a couple of suggestions here on how to remove the repeat and add a circle: Suggestion 1 Suggestion 2
    (I prefer the second one...) Yeah, followed the second suggestion.

00:34:662 (5) - Putting circles stacked under the head of a slider is a bit unusual: first, because it isn't so easy to see as if it would be stacked under the tail; second, in this case you put more emphasis on 5 which is a red tick beat and less on the following white tick one.
    So, in short, imo you should stack 5 under 3's tail, not head Oh I planned to fix that but I kept forgetting lol

00:42:732 (4) - Same as for all the other repeat sliders I pointed out till now. Using a circle stacked under 00:42:381 (3) - 's head would feel way better instead of the repeat The flow is going in a way that's not originally intended but yeah... fixed that.

00:45:188 (2,3,4) - This pattern is really odd compared to the rest of your patterns: you used to emphasize better your notes till this point...
    Imo you should put first the reverse slider and then the circle (like this). As for the pattern, I dunno tbh, since it is a bit cramped there... I don't know if it works now... but remapped that part.

01:15:013 (4) - Why this slider is with the curve pointing downwards? .-. Should it be like this? I still have too much to learn :D Thanks for the suggestion.

[Light Insane]
  • 00:43:785 (3,4,5) - Why do you increase spacing here? It's too much imo Uhh reduced it a little, but I think it's worth to be emphasized?

01:01:504 (1) - The movement from this note to the next one is a bit hard since the slider starts on a red tick. What about stacking 1 on top of the slider? I think both (1) and (2) has their own impact so I don't want to stack them, also it's a Light 'Insane', so hitting on a red tick shouldn't be that hard imo.
    Consider also adding a Finish on it Fixed that on all diffs.

Hm.. nothing else to say here, solid and clean diff

[Hard]
  • 01:03:785 (3) - I'd rather use circles here, otherwise the last beat gets wasted Since this is kind of an 'easy' Hard, having 01:03:434 (2) - already makes it a little hard to read. Putting 2 circles right after it would be too intense and not very worth emphasized compared to the rest of the map.

01:12:732 (1,3) - Is this even readable? I don't think so... Please, move it somewhere else, since it is even unrakable probably I think I was too lazy to fix it lol... sorry about that. Stacked that on the tail of (1) and adjusted the distance again.

01:21:855 (3) - Imo you should remove the last 2 repeats and add a circle, since you never used so many repeats on a slider before The five sounds are all important imo, with the first 4 being equally strong. I kinda want to keep this if it's not very dangerous. But maybe if a BN points that out I may should fix that...

[Normal]
  • 00:05:363 (1) - Maybe move it to around 360,183 to give it a more curvy feeling with the next slider Hmm yeah fixed.

[Easy]
  • Nothing relevant here

Ok, that's all from me
Good luck~
Thanks for your mod~
Mint
Hi Doyak!
from in-game request :3/

:idea: General

* Found it a bit of a pity that you just copy-pasted the first 'meru' section to the last part of the song, it's tv-sized already so it was a bit disappointing ._.
* Please replace your BG with this .jpg file instead, clears up quite a bit of file space. http://puu.sh/ltE1p/70e3047105.jpg
* Uhmm not sure, but do you still want to add the video? I mean, if you want to, just do it xd. Not sure if that part at 0:42 is going to pass with that naked body of a 5-year-old girl...

Normal

* 00:43:258 (4) - You sure you don't want to put a finish here?
* 01:11:153 - Actually, the song has changed a bit and most of the cymbals/downbeat is placed on the red tick now, therefore it'd make much more sense to make (3) start here on the red tick instead, because that's where the current downbeat is.

Hard

* 00:16:416 (1) - Well, I understand that you might want to follow the guitar instead, but please don't skip the cymbal here.
* 01:03:609 - Why did you put a slider end here? This particular vocal is clickable in every single difficulty (exception Easy & this one) because it's so loud. I hope you can make this clickable.
* 01:12:732 (1) - Same comment as Light Insane.
* 01:15:188 (3) - 01:31:328 (2) - Optional, but would make the cymbal clickable here too?

Light Insane

* 01:06:241 (3,4,5) - Would move this one a bit closer to (2), currently the spacing between (2,3) and (5,6) are almost equal and it can be a bit confusing with this low AR.
* 01:12:732 (1) - Would prefer shortening the slider and adding a note here. The vocals already ended 1/2 tick earlier and that kick seems to be strong enough for a note. http://puu.sh/ltC1F/520049a768.jpg

Insane

* 01:12:732 (1) - Same comment as Light Insane.

Uhm, I have a bit of a problem finding metadata for this. I've got this so far:

Artist: メルル(CV:田村ゆかり)
Romanized Artist: Meruru(CV:Tamura Yukari)
Title: めてお☆いんぱくと
Romanized Title: Meteor*Impact
Source: 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。 or 星くず☆うぃっちメルル

I know that 星くず☆うぃっちメルル is a fictional series within Oreimo itself, but the website and probably the only official source (http://www.oreimo-anime.com/1st/music/index.html) states that this track comes from that. It also doesn't say anything above TV Size, opening or ending at all, only 'theme song'.

I don't recall seeing this in the first season of Oreimo, but it has been while since I watched that and nor can I find anything that links to the first season.

The song does appear in episode 15 of the second season, which is 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。, including that point at the end. It's used as an insert song rather than an opening or an ending tho...

Don't know where that video comes from either, so I'd definitely get a higher-up to have a good look at the metadata.

Mapset itself looks okay I guess, so after you got some reliable metadata confirmation, feel free to call me back.
Topic Starter
Doyak

appleeaterx wrote:

Hi Doyak!
from in-game request :3/

:idea: General

* Found it a bit of a pity that you just copy-pasted the first 'meru' section to the last part of the song, it's tv-sized already so it was a bit disappointing ._. I know, but the song is really exactly the same... so it would be rather inconsistent to invent a different pattern for each parts... The whole part acts as a unique pattern, so making a 'similar' one is hard as well...
* Please replace your BG with this .jpg file instead, clears up quite a bit of file space. http://puu.sh/ltE1p/70e3047105.jpg idk, but jpg hurts the image quality a bit... but I guess people want that, so yeah.
* Uhmm not sure, but do you still want to add the video? I mean, if you want to, just do it xd. Not sure if that part at 0:42 is going to pass with that naked body of a 5-year-old girl... Umm let's discuss this on the bottom.

Normal

* 00:43:258 (4) - You sure you don't want to put a finish here? It's surprising how many of those hitsounds I missed lol
* 01:11:153 - Actually, the song has changed a bit and most of the cymbals/downbeat is placed on the red tick now, therefore it'd make much more sense to make (3) start here on the red tick instead, because that's where the current downbeat is. Ah ok, thanks for the suggestion.

Hard

* 00:16:416 (1) - Well, I understand that you might want to follow the guitar instead, but please don't skip the cymbal here. Umm would this be ok?
* 01:03:609 - Why did you put a slider end here? This particular vocal is clickable in every single difficulty (exception Easy & this one) because it's so loud. I hope you can make this clickable. But I can't... because those previous mods claim that the 'kira' sound starts at 01:03:521 - this blue tick and they suggest to represent it, so unless I make a triple there (which I don't like to put on this diff at all) or a 1/4 slider and a circle, it's imposible to do both.
* 01:12:732 (1) - Same comment as Light Insane. Uhh... I think your suggestion is good, but since that part is clearly more relaxing than kiais, I want to give players a good resting point. 01:13:258 - I don't think this beat is 'necessarily' clickable for this relaxing part.
* 01:15:188 (3) - 01:31:328 (2) - Optional, but would make the cymbal clickable here too? Will keep for 01:15:188 (3) - and changed 01:31:328 (2) - this

Light Insane

* 01:06:241 (3,4,5) - Would move this one a bit closer to (2), currently the spacing between (2,3) and (5,6) are almost equal and it can be a bit confusing with this low AR. Fixed.
* 01:12:732 (1) - Would prefer shortening the slider and adding a note here. The vocals already ended 1/2 tick earlier and that kick seems to be strong enough for a note. http://puu.sh/ltC1F/520049a768.jpg Same as Hard.

Insane

* 01:12:732 (1) - Same comment as Light Insane. Same as Hard.

Uhm, I have a bit of a problem finding metadata for this. I've got this so far:

Artist: メルル(CV:田村ゆかり)
Romanized Artist: Meruru(CV:Tamura Yukari)
Romanized Title: Meteor*Impact
Source: 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。 or 星くず☆うぃっちメルル

I know that 星くず☆うぃっちメルル is a fictional series within Oreimo itself, but the website and probably the only official source (http://www.oreimo-anime.com/1st/music/index.html) states that this track comes from that. It also doesn't say anything above TV Size, opening or ending at all, only 'theme song'.

I don't recall seeing this in the first season of Oreimo, but it has been while since I watched that and nor can I find anything that links to the first season.

The song does appear in episode 15 of the second season, which is 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。, including that point at the end. It's used as an insert song rather than an opening or an ending tho...

Don't know where that video comes from either, so I'd definitely get a higher-up to have a good look at the metadata.

Mapset itself looks okay I guess, so after you got some reliable metadata confirmation, feel free to call me back.
So now I'm looking for some people who can find me a reliable metadata source... I asked Lanturn so I hope this would be solved soon :D

I know this is not an official source, but a famous Korean wiki says that it shows up on the first season (but I don't know where I've heard this music actually). Anyway I can only wait for Lanturn now...

Thanks for your mod! I'll call you back for a recheck as soon as I get a metadata source!
Lanturn
Well first off. the Meruru theme song is played throughout the whole series, so using the first series source is the best. The CD this track is from also cites it from the first season. I also believe that it's better to use it based on the show it actually airs in than a fantasy sub-series, but in the end, it really won't matter. The QAT won't be picky about this since both are technically correct.

if you use the romanized source, please use all lower case like the picture shows. otherwise just use the japanese: 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない

Artist: メルル(田村ゆかり)
RArtist: MERURU (Tamura Yukari) | you can also swap naming order because of http://www.tamurayukari.com/profile.html to Yukari Tamura. Up to you since both forms appear on the site. I also suggest using all caps for MERURU because of http://puu.sh/lumPN.jpg the logo only uses MERURU in all caps.

RTitle: Meteor*Impact

hope this helps a little. :3
Topic Starter
Doyak
That's fast Lanturn! Thank you so much! I'll update this as soon as possible!
Mint
lanturn i love you & mapset still looks good to me!
Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Doyak
Thanks apple~ Waiting for JBH now...
JBHyperion
I will check this tomorrow, it's quite late now and I don't want to do a half-assed job.

Soon (tm) The time is now.

Easy
  1. 00:46:416 (2) - Any chance you could rotate this anticlockwise or curve it to the left a little? It will provide a slightly more even flow from 00:44:662 (1) and also remove any chance that it may overlap with some skinned life bars
Insane
  1. 01:17:469 (4,5) - This spacing seems pretty excessive for the sound you're mapping here, it's similar in intensity to 01:17:469 (4) but has twice the spacing lol. Not sure how exactly you want to fix this since there's a lot of potential to create weird overlaps, but I feel moving (5) to [272,80] and (6) to [172,204] is more like the kind of spacing you'd want here. You may want to rotate/flip/do something else here as well/instead though
These are the only things that I could find, so once this is responded to we can get this qualified. /o/
Topic Starter
Doyak

JBHyperion wrote:

I will check this tomorrow, it's quite late now and I don't want to do a half-assed job.

Soon (tm) The time is now.

Easy
  1. 00:46:416 (2) - Any chance you could rotate this anticlockwise or curve it to the left a little? It will provide a slightly more even flow from 00:44:662 (1) and also remove any chance that it may overlap with some skinned life bars
Insane
  1. 01:17:469 (4,5) - This spacing seems pretty excessive for the sound you're mapping here, it's similar in intensity to 01:17:469 (4) but has twice the spacing lol. Not sure how exactly you want to fix this since there's a lot of potential to create weird overlaps, but I feel moving (5) to [272,80] and (6) to [172,204] is more like the kind of spacing you'd want here. You may want to rotate/flip/do something else here as well/instead though
These are the only things that I could find, so once this is responded to we can get this qualified. /o/
Fixed All~ Thanks JBH!
JBHyperion
All looks fine to me so let's wrap this up!

Qualified~
Enon
ㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊ
Topic Starter
Doyak

Enon wrote:

ㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊ
ㄳㄳㄳㄳㄳㄳ
-rage
congrats on the qualify!!
Topic Starter
Doyak

klonoa wrote:

thanks on the congratulation!!
-rage

Doyak wrote:

klonoa wrote:

thanks on the congratulation!!
you're welcome of your thanks on the congratulations of the qualification!
Topic Starter
Doyak
lol I hope there's a Like button on the forum xD
Qiyana
Yay! This creepy song just got ranked. Planning to do otaku lyrics 101 in the summer.
Topic Starter
Doyak

dylanla12 wrote:

Yay! This creepy song just got ranked. Planning to do otaku lyrics 101 in the summer.
lol what is that? It's not fully ranked yet tho...
Enon
ㅊㅊ
Topic Starter
Doyak

Enon wrote:

ㅊㅊ
ㄳㄳ