show more
Topic Starter
Cherry Blossom
Ok fixed.
HappyRocket88
yee good luck wih the set. sorry for the troubles. xd
Shiirn
if i could recommend something between now and ranking

sliders like this 00:27:091 (1) - are amazingly sexy but i went over this with CB before and they said that they wanted variety but didnt actually add any more of these so if i could make the suggestion to make all the purple, over 1/2 length (3/4 or a bit over 1/1) sliders into the curve style and the white ones left linear.

it doesnt change playability or anything at all so i dont think itd need a rebubble or anything but thats just meeeeeeee
mraihani
[metadatum]
title: 桜吹雪 (?)

[video]
higher quality video please...

[beginner]
00:34:977 (1,2) - change to

00:53:662 (1) - divide this spinner to some spinners:
  • 00:53:662 end at 00:54:862
    00:55:034 end at 00:56:234
    00:56:405 end at 00:57:777
01:02:577 (3) - change to a circle.

[all diffs except beginner]
other difficulties need a silent hitsound (because there are some(so many) notes silent part of song)

[桜の花]
01:36:177 (1,1,1,1) - Is this pattern legit? (because i don't think so...)
01:42:862 (1,1,1) - ^
Topic Starter
Cherry Blossom
Hello

mraihani wrote:

[metadatum]
title: 桜吹雪 (?) Uuuh not for this one, the title is already romanized according to the source here

[video]
higher quality video please... sorry, can't find a better one, this video is the uploaded version from the artist ;w;

[beginner]
00:34:977 (1,2) - change to
awh not really, the sounds are enough powerful and they should be clicked imo.
00:53:662 (1) - divide this spinner to some spinners:
  • 00:53:662 end at 00:54:862 uuh, if i use 2 spinners instead this will be like, the same thing. Long spinners in easy is encouraged in case if the beginner doesn't spin fast, i mean faster than 150 rpm.
    00:55:034 end at 00:56:234 ^
    00:56:405 end at 00:57:777
    ^
01:02:577 (3) - change to a circle. The slider here is used for a transition between circles pattern and the long slider that comes after, if i use a circle here, i will have to arrange the whole structure in order to make something fluid, and i don't really want to ruin the whole pattern just for a circle.

[all diffs except beginner]
other difficulties need a silent hitsound (because there are some(so many) notes silent part of song) what ?

[桜の花]
01:36:177 (1,1,1,1) - Is this pattern legit? (because i don't think so...) why it should not be ?
01:42:862 (1,1,1) - ^ uuuh
thanks anyway.
Mint
Hello Cherry Blossom! From my queue.

:idea: General

* It seems current metadata is fine since no real Japanese title is given anywhere, but it can be added to the tags.
* Haven't seen a reply to Shiirn's post yet?

Beginner

* 01:37:377 (1) - Not a one full measure gap? Even tho I think I don't think there's a good alternative, I guess the rule still applies?

Normal

* 01:47:148 (1,1) - When I ranked one of my maps a while ago, I was told that it's not wise to put two spinner stuff in easier difficulties. I think it's best to go the safest way -> try the stuff from the Beginner difficulty?

Hyper

* 00:17:662 (4) - Actually, in all difficulties it kinda bothered me a bit. But sounds better to me, to make this note + 1/2 slider. The strong sound is emphasized, and those drum beats can be turned into a slider, they are the same sounds as 00:18:348 (3,4) - anyways. But I guess symmetry wins for you?
* 01:20:234 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Even though this Hyper diff is already a bit hard, I'd say turn at least one of them in a reverse. Stuff like this seems a bit harsh to me, considering Normal->Hyper spread...

Another

* 00:44:405 (4,5) - 00:46:119 (2,3) - Minor, but due to stacking these overlap. Not sure if this was your intention.
* 00:45:605 (2) - Same thing as Expert.
* 01:01:548 (3) - Sounds better clickable.. but I guess your style won't allow that... maybe CTRL+G then? Player will have to make a jump like movement which can be some sort of ~emphasis~
* 01:17:319 (2,3,4) - The majority of sounds that are actually clickable, are the loudest synths here. Not sure why you decided to put that on the slider end in this case (except for symmetry). Would be much better in my eyes to make a triplet that starts on the red tick (see Expert diff as a reference)
* 01:19:377 (7) - When the loudest sounds don't have notes, but a repeat slider instead. You even mapped them at 01:28:977 (1,2,3,4) - ?

Sakura no Hana

* 00:40:634 (4,5,6) - Uh, found this one a bit confusing because of the gap in between? Especially because you have 00:39:519 (3,1,2) - right before this. It seems you've put those gaps before in other patterns, but those were much more predictable than this one. Since this part has a similar (louder than usual) piano-ish track going on like 00:29:491 (3,4,5,6) - , just map out all the 1/4s instead?
* 00:45:605 (2) - Such a pity that every other 'wub' is mapped except this one... I don't a break or something is really needed, as there's literally a break coming up in a few seconds <_<
* 01:01:719 (4) - Seems like you put large jumps at the high sounds, why stack this one then?
* 01:07:377 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,3,4) - While the claps have a good feedback, I found that the volume here is a bit low when you listen to the non-hitsounded notes. The standard hitnormal is a little soft here imo and I find that playing streams is much easier when there's good hitsound feedback. Consider raising the volume a bit aorund this part.
* Some stuff mentioned here might also apply to other diffs.

Just being a little nitpicky here and there, hope it's still helpful ._.
Your maps are refreshing & super neat as usual ^^

Feel free to call me back! Really good job :3
Topic Starter
Cherry Blossom
Hello

appleeaterx wrote:

Hello Cherry Blossom! From my queue.

:idea: General

* It seems current metadata is fine since no real Japanese title is given anywhere, but it can be added to the tags. added in tags
* Haven't seen a reply to Shiirn's post yet? awh, as he said we already talked in game about this, so i already replied to him in game, but sorry for inconvenient

Beginner

* 01:37:377 (1) - Not a one full measure gap? Even tho I think I don't think there's a good alternative, I guess the rule still applies? talked with you in game about this, i didn't change.

Normal

* 01:47:148 (1,1) - When I ranked one of my maps a while ago, I was told that it's not wise to put two spinner stuff in easier difficulties. I think it's best to go the safest way -> try the stuff from the Beginner difficulty? done.

Hyper

* 00:17:662 (4) - Actually, in all difficulties it kinda bothered me a bit. But sounds better to me, to make this note + 1/2 slider. The strong sound is emphasized, and those drum beats can be turned into a slider, they are the same sounds as 00:18:348 (3,4) - anyways. But I guess symmetry wins for you? Yes you're right about it, but i just want to follow the strongest beats on white tick, that's why i didn't start any slider on red tick here, i can use circles but it will break a little the structure and symmetry here, i will keep the current pattern that looks fine to me ;w;
* 01:20:234 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Even though this Hyper diff is already a bit hard, I'd say turn at least one of them in a reverse. Stuff like this seems a bit harsh to me, considering Normal->Hyper spread... oookay, finally changed after being really a baka on everyone else that pointed it ;w;

Another

* 00:44:405 (4,5) - 00:46:119 (2,3) - Minor, but due to stacking these overlap. Not sure if this was your intention. Not really an important thing since my intention is to have a high distance between them, not really needed to be unstacked.
* 00:45:605 (2) - Same thing as Expert. awh, it was really intentionnal to keep a 1/1 between them, to show that the wub part is finished, after that 1/6
* 01:01:548 (3) - Sounds better clickable.. but I guess your style won't allow that... maybe CTRL+G then? Player will have to make a jump like movement which can be some sort of ~emphasis~ changed the pattern
* 01:17:319 (2,3,4) - The majority of sounds that are actually clickable, are the loudest synths here. Not sure why you decided to put that on the slider end in this case (except for symmetry). Would be much better in my eyes to make a triplet that starts on the red tick (see Expert diff as a reference) Using triplets here is not really my first intention because the sounds are not that intense, i just put on slider end to have something like a transition between sliders, just a lack of creativity from me ;w;
* 01:19:377 (7) - When the loudest sounds don't have notes, but a repeat slider instead. You even mapped them at 01:28:977 (1,2,3,4) - ? I really find "too much", to use a stream instead of a kick slider because of the pattern that is coming. And also just some kind of variety.

Sakura no Hana

* 00:40:634 (4,5,6) - Uh, found this one a bit confusing because of the gap in between? Especially because you have 00:39:519 (3,1,2) - right before this. It seems you've put those gaps before in other patterns, but those were much more predictable than this one. Since this part has a similar (louder than usual) piano-ish track going on like 00:29:491 (3,4,5,6) - , just map out all the 1/4s instead? Unstacking the 1/2 you mentioned would make things harder to fix because i never unstacked 1/2 objects here. I like to keep consistency for things, and i agree that it's not predictable, but as many people sais, reading is a skill ? this is a challenging diff, and i don't really find it uncomfortable to play because it may not be predictable.
* 00:45:605 (2) - Such a pity that every other 'wub' is mapped except this one... I don't a break or something is really needed, as there's literally a break coming up in a few seconds <_< same as Another diff
* 01:01:719 (4) - Seems like you put large jumps at the high sounds, why stack this one then? because on this part, the only jump is between the last red tick and the next big white tick, consistency is respected here ;w;
* 01:07:377 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,3,4) - While the claps have a good feedback, I found that the volume here is a bit low when you listen to the non-hitsounded notes. The standard hitnormal is a little soft here imo and I find that playing streams is much easier when there's good hitsound feedback. Consider raising the volume a bit aorund this part. Here i had a good reason why i just want to keep 60% and not higher. Because this stream exactly sounds like 00:20:748 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - , and there's no volume difference between them, even if because of the song, you have the impression that the second stream is quiet, increasing its volume will sound out of place, into that crescendo ;w;
* Some stuff mentioned here might also apply to other diffs.

Just being a little nitpicky here and there, hope it's still helpful ._.
Your maps are refreshing & super neat as usual ^^

Feel free to call me back! Really good job :3
Thank you for modding :3
Mint
Qualified!
Topic Starter
Cherry Blossom
Thank you !!! :3
Okoratu
congrats
Nozhomi
Flubuki finally qualified yay~ Gratz
Sotarks
Gratz Flubuki
Seijiro
No more spamming in #modreqs anymore :')
Gratz :3
Misure
Gratz!
Narcissu
Gratz :3
Asahina Momoko
gratz \o/
wasin
congrat :D
Dilectus
Good job! You finally got it after all.
mraihani
congratulations...

1st ranked BOFU 2015 song...
ayygurl
I've never seen a such nice map like this one ranked in a long time, thank you. Everything is perfect and how I love it, it's amazing!
Cyclohexane
Not a fan, but I guess I'm too much of an old fart to appreciate it. Grats nonetheless.
Kumi-blueberries
Suspected of stealing background
涉嫌盗窃背景图 :x

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=45277920

The author and I are friends
作者和我是好朋友 :x
Topic Starter
Cherry Blossom

Kumi-blueberries wrote:

Added this link to the map's description.
Thank you.
Kumi-blueberries

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Kumi-blueberries wrote:

Added this link to the map's description.
Thank you.

I didn't offend mean
我并没有冒犯意思 :oops:

I hope you can respect the author
我希望您可以尊重作者 :x

English is not good
英语不好 :o

Please apologize, I will tell her
请您道歉,我会转告她

Thank you
谢谢