forum

School-Live!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lueq
Is there gonna be a season 2 for Gakkou Gurashi?
Arief Santosa

Lueq wrote:

Is there gonna be a season 2 for Gakkou Gurashi?
waiting it, genre school live is best
Gumpy
idk probably maybe
Green Platinum
Watch Yuru-yuri and pretend there are zombies. You'll get the same experience for the most part.
Raiken-
The possibility isn't 0.

Just finished the anime and, Look at the last 12 seconds of the 12th episode.

The possibility is high.
Topic Starter
Lueq

Raiken- wrote:

The possibility isn't 0.

The possibility is high.
Yeah I saw this too. So I'm hoping for the next season, or probably just read the manga
Green Platinum
You guys need an ending like Tsubasa to shut you faggots up about season 2 this, season 2 that.
Jerry
There is a high probability for a 2nd season since the manga (which I highly recommend reading) is still ongoing and the anime is well received in Japan.
Green Platinum
I'm aware, but then again that applies to hundreds of shows. Same with my example too.

Hilarious that you only need one good final episode and people demand a sequel.

Anime writing 101:
1.Decent/interesting first episode
2.Fuck all
3.Kill off a character for sympathy in final episode
4.$$$
Ceph23
A next season probably won't be released anytime soon, if it ever will.
The manga isn't really that ahead of the anime.

The question is, will loli-ish girls and zombie friends the anime still be relevant then?
Probably. But I've would have probably moved on to a new loli-ish and <insert plot twist> show by then.
Green Platinum
Probably not, I haven't seen comments about plastic memories in weeks and I'd say it was about equally hyped.
Ceph23
Well plastic memories dug itself a huge hole by having a good setup then giving us a really meh ending.

Also Plastic Memories is not based off a Manga or Light Novel series where as Gakkou Gurashi has an ongoing manga so it might just stay in people's radar for a few more minutes.

Not mine though.
Raiken-

Lueq wrote:

Raiken- wrote:

The possibility isn't 0.

The possibility is high.
Yeah I saw this too. So I'm hoping for the next season, or probably just read the manga
Im not really ok with Zombie-ish manga. I'll just wait for the 2nd season of the anime.
Since Im not that hyped tbh.