forum

Hand Shaking when playing high AR?

posted
Total Posts
show more
E m i

chainpullz wrote:

If you are super tense while playing a map then you simply aren't ready to play that map.
tfw ultra tense on all maps
Roxy Lalonde

chainpullz wrote:

If you are super tense while playing a map then you simply aren't ready to play that map.
I mean... super-tense plays account for about 1000 of my PP atm. AR does have the possibility of making you overly tense, but usually that's paired with a mindset that you intend on snapping HARD onto every note. Hard snapping is fine in say a moment a loss-prevention but otherwise you should be able to make soft but forceful hand motions as your snaps. High AR maps also tend to be pretty hard. If I were you I suggest practicing HR on hard to light insane difficulties to ease the practice.
chainpullz

Proph Nobster wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

I mean... super-tense plays account for about 1000 of my PP atm. AR does have the possibility of making you overly tense, but usually that's paired with a mindset that you intend on snapping HARD onto every note. Hard snapping is fine in say a moment a loss-prevention but otherwise you should be able to make soft but forceful hand motions as your snaps. High AR maps also tend to be pretty hard. If I were you I suggest practicing HR on hard to light insane difficulties to ease the practice.
Pretty sure I can play ar10 buddy.

Roxy Lalonde

chainpullz wrote:

Pretty sure I can play ar10 buddy.
The rest of that message was meant for OP, forgive the poor formatting.
-Makishima S-

osuskrub wrote:

As i'm learning AR 9.8-10 during the middle of the song, my hand starts to shake, this never happens when I play anything below this. Is it just me trying to get used to it or is it something else?
You are not ready to play ar9.8/ar10.
Learn into good level ar9 first where you will comfortable A/S-rank sightread most of maps.

You hand is shaking becouse you simply cannot read this AR and without basics on game, you will just screw up your playability eg. mash buttons insteed of rhythmical tapping.

Play moe.
I Give Up
maybe leave ar10 practice till you start making +200pp scores.
vsprite

[Taiga] wrote:

osuskrub wrote:

As i'm learning AR 9.8-10 during the middle of the song, my hand starts to shake, this never happens when I play anything below this. Is it just me trying to get used to it or is it something else?
You are not ready to play ar9.8/ar10.
Learn into good level ar9 first where you will comfortable A/S-rank sightread most of maps.

You hand is shaking becouse you simply cannot read this AR and without basics on game, you will just screw up your playability eg. mash buttons insteed of rhythmical tapping.

Play moe.
That feel when I cant read ar9.8/10 at 1k rank =(
Endaris
Aw, don't be that guy.
I feel like AR10 is almost in reach for me and I'm nowhere near 200pp-scores yet. Let's say 160?
-Makishima S-
That feel when i cba to learn ar9.6-ar10 till 3-digit =)
Deathripi
TFW people recommend people not to learn AR10 until much later, yet I play 10.3 at rank 15k (occasionally).
Endaris

[Taiga] wrote:

That feel when i cba to learn ar9.6-ar10 till 3-digit =)
Liar, your early HR-sins have not been forgotten. :P
StephOsu
tfw i suck at anything below AR7 and above AR9
-Makishima S-

Deathripi wrote:

TFW people recommend people not to learn AR10 until much later, yet I play 10.3 at rank 15k (occasionally).
Liar, you don't have a single ar10.3 FC.

Everything below AR10 OD9.8 is not considered as true HR so "Koigokoro Hard HR" doesn't even count. Taiga cannot into sanic speed so i was forced to HR this :(.
Endaris
But you wrote Ar9.6-10 :D
-Makishima S-

Endaris wrote:

But you wrote Ar9.6-10 :D
But i cannot read properly anything above ar9.

Reading AR = ability to properly play it.
I cannot properly play AR9.6 becouse DT is sanic too fast.
I cannot properly play AR10 becouse OD10 too strong for me now, i am unskilled for this.
Deathripi

[Taiga] wrote:

Deathripi wrote:

Liar, you don't have a single ar10.3 FC.

Everything below AR10 OD9.8 is not considered as true HR so "Koigokoro Hard HR" doesn't even count. Taiga cannot into sanic speed so i was forced to HR this :(.
I don't think I stated I FC 10.3s, I'm just able to play them :D
Risa
ZenithPhantasm
play more
Rilene
Aww man, I can only read low ARs, while AR ~9 is my limit.

I once can read AR 10 too but then I just can't anymore.
otoed1
The answer is to playmore.
ZenitH-AT
Hand will shake/you will feel uneasy if you are new to anything, including high AR...

PlayMore™