forum

osu! Arm/Sweatband

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
efdu_DELETED
I think it would be really cool if this was added to the osu!store. :)

I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. Change the location if you need to.

Oh, and also- I saw that there was only one moderator for #Scandinavian. I was wondering if there was any method of applying to do that too.
Norwegian is one of my native languages and I understand Swedish and Danish at high level. Thanks in Advance
AGRX
wrong thread, feature requests here: 4
Topic Starter
efdu_DELETED

Agrrox wrote:

wrong thread, feature requests here: 4
This isn't a feature request. This is me saying that getting a real object would be cool
A Medic
I could see it as a more of a novelty item, I don't know very many people that were sweatbands on the daily.
Howl

efdu wrote:

Oh, and also- I saw that there was only one moderator for #Scandinavian. I was wondering if there was any method of applying to do that too.
Norwegian is one of my native languages and I understand Swedish and Danish at high level. Thanks in Advance
you do not ask to get in the team. you get asked to, if the osu! team thinks you would be suited for that role.
AGRX
I don't think osu community likes sport activities, they simply sit at the computer thus this item will not be very well selling.

However why not make one for yourself? Just buy some light colored (preferably white) unbranded sweatband and use color on textile. I am about to make my own T-shirt with osu logo on it to share the thing around. :D