forum

Kizumonogatari gets Film Trilogy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jerry
SHAFT recently announced that Kizumonogatari, the prequel to Bakemonogatari will receive 3 movies.
The first one, titled Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen will be released next year on January 8th.

PV :

Source : http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... y-8/.93757

OHH YESSS HYPEHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHEPHYPHYEPHYEPHEPHEYPHEPHYPEHPHEYP
Green Platinum
Kizumonogatari was announced in like 2012
Topic Starter
Jerry

Green Platinum wrote:

Kizumonogatari was announced in like 2012
Yes, but they didn't mention it was gonna be a trilogy
Green Platinum
So they are going to pad the dialogue that much.
A Medic
Well that makes it slightly more annoying since there will be such a large gap of time inbetween each one. IMO they should just release them all at the same time.
Green Platinum
They will need 3 movies to do the amount of faffing about and taking forever to say nothing that they do in the series.
joi-
So essentially we will get ~4,5hours more of the screen focusing on Araragi's chin while they're chit chatting in [insert location]?

Yay.
UnderminE
The animation style is bugging me, but happy to see more kissshot. Too bad we gotta wait at least 3 more years.
EneT

UnderminE wrote:

The animation style is bugging me, but happy to see more kissshot. Too bad we gotta wait at least 3 more years.
^
Green Platinum
Then we'll get the spin off series "The disappearance of Hanekawa Tsubasa"
EneT
Heartshot looks like she has cow tits. That's icky. xP
UnderminE

Green Platinum wrote:

Then we'll get the spin off series "The disappearance of Hanekawa Tsubasa"

Why would we get a season like that anyway? I remember I explained how there is no spin-off/filler seasons so far.

Except Kizumonogatari, we have these arcs left:

Owarimonogatari:

Ougi Formula (done)
Sodachi Riddle (almost done)
Sodachi Lost
Shinobu Mail
-spoiler-
Hitagi Rendezvous
Ougi Dark

Zoku-Owarimonogatari:

Koyomi Reverse

Orokamonogatari
Green Platinum
Doesn't need to exist in the novelisation to exist in the future. I hugely cynical of anime companies and if they continue to see profits from this one I doubt they will let it go so easily.