forum

YOUR CTB RIVALS!! >:D

posted
Total Posts
show more
RAMPAGE88
1-Venlas
Well , all knows he is one of the best old players in NONE mod spins or spin overall
I was trying to take IOSYS - Poinsettia [NORMAL] HR+DT+HD and I keep trying and finally got #1 in 2012
after that lost it around 6-7 times and we keep doing new spin in that map > at end he draw my spin and ignore me (give up) > I was lucky xD
the spin still great https://osu.ppy.sh/b/65323&m=2 since 2012 <<all because of him

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/35972&m=2 same story we was fighting and doing new spins >> but sadly he banned > he was #1 in normal as I remember > the spin was so hard to do 3years ago
well we fight many times but, most of the times he don't care about normal maps > and if he do , he win most of the times :3

2-119410501
my nightmare in 2012 xD , every time I beat him in a normal map he take it again with new spin > if I do that again and he bored , well he add FL and FC the map
I lost many ranks to him << I give up he beast >> and now he is one of my best friends :3 , and I learn to spin good from him honestly.

3-YounaZheng
period 2012-2015 , he had many #1 places and everytime I take a map he take it back > he won't lose any place and he beat me sometimes
I was angry xD > and I start the biggest fight with him > I remember first he beat me , and he call a guy named Night Leaf (idk if he was cheater or not , he did the records fast!) to steal my good records with HR > I was really angry until I give up > after 1 year , I do the revenge xD > I took around 300 first places from him in around 2 months was crazy I know, he decided to quit after like 100 rank lost and I take the rest when he wasn't play >> at end I quit this game months ago and he back playing :D (he will probably kill me xD)
I check this statics http://osustats.ppy.sh/c/RAMPAGE88/Youn ... /0/2-3/1-2
he is great, I feel I was a bad guy /o

I need to add 4more players xD

4-AleZer0 I attacked some records , but he got most back with HR and since I'm noob with HR . I STOP xD

5-Dark Diego well I stole many ranks from him , and my spins help me so much .. But after that he take really good records and I can't take them back so I stop attacking and become friends xD

6-Berncastell I stole some DT+HD old records from him , and he take all back with HR xD

7-Spectator I must mention this guy too .. I put myself in bad postion xD >> I took like 2-3 maps from him in same time and he took them back with HR and was really hard maps for HR and some extra maps << I told him I'm sorry xD and become one of my favourite friends.

I guess these are the players that I've got problems with xD
But there are many rivals with DT but no problems with them :)

check this Giorgos ^_^ http://prntscr.com/8lss2y xD
-Sh1n1-
^ did you forgot AleZer0?

well, AleZer0 is the goal of all CtB peruvian players, but I remenber long time ago when Plantifant and kenji was my goal as HR players :( good times *-*/
Giorgos

Zak wrote:

Giorgos wrote:

That is a great topic!
I had some rivals in the past, but mostly I remembered these guys:
1 : andysun - we went war on spinners 5 years ago, but I still kicked his ass (still love you andy) <3
2 : Eleven_Gun - that guy was kicking my ass since I started to make my first #1's in ctb, but still he ended like andysun (I don't like you bro) :D
3 : sk8terpoke - he was a good ctb player but lost his account because of cheating, but still he was destroyed
4 : mikhe - cheating fool who was not able to play FL so he decided to choose "dark side", but sometimes even cheaters can't stop players :)
5 : Kurohige - cheater, banned now, but had some fake accounts and took some of my favourite #1's with cheats..still hurts 8-)

You better ask who's rival was me :D
I actually consider you one of the really good old players so when I play old maps and I see you that's instantly my goal
Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment ;)
I see that you have some pretty good skills too, so I can only wish you good luck and gratz on becoming a GM!
Giorgos

-Sh1n1- wrote:

well, AleZer0 is the goal of all CtB peruvian players, but I remenber long time ago when Plantifant and kenji was my goal as HR players :( good times *-*/
He was an awesome Hidden players, I don't know if he still plays or not, but it was hard to talk with him, because his English is pretty hard to understand xD

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Haha, 1 score difference, that's something I thought I would never see xD
Also, you are right, #1 wars make players stronger, especially when you win that war :D
RAMPAGE88

Giorgos wrote:

-Sh1n1- wrote:

He was an awesome Hidden players, I don't know if he still plays or not, but it was hard to talk with him, because his English is pretty hard to understand xD

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Haha, 1 score difference, that's something I thought I would never see xD
Also, you are right, #1 wars make players stronger, especially when you win that war :D
Thanks master :P
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
;)

Giorgos wrote:

That is a great topic!
I had some rivals in the past, but mostly I remembered these guys:
1 : andysun - we went war on spinners 5 years ago, but I still kicked his ass (still love you andy) <3
2 : Eleven_Gun - that guy was kicking my ass since I started to make my first #1's in ctb, but still he ended like andysun (I don't like you bro) :D
3 : sk8terpoke - he was a good ctb player but lost his account because of cheating, but still he was destroyed
4 : mikhe - cheating fool who was not able to play FL so he decided to choose "dark side", but sometimes even cheaters can't stop players :)
5 : Kurohige - cheater, banned now, but had some fake accounts and took some of my favourite #1's with cheats..still hurts 8-)

You better ask who's rival was me :D
Andy & mikhe still stand strong D:

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

1-Venlas
Well , all knows he is one of the best old players in NONE mod spins or spin overall
I was trying to take IOSYS - Poinsettia [NORMAL] HR+DT+HD and I keep trying and finally got #1 in 2012
after that lost it around 6-7 times and we keep doing new spin in that map > at end he draw my spin and ignore me (give up) > I was lucky xD
the spin still great https://osu.ppy.sh/b/65323&m=2 since 2012 <<all because of him

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/35972&m=2 same story we was fighting and doing new spins >> but sadly he banned > he was #1 in normal as I remember > the spin was so hard to do 3years ago
well we fight many times but, most of the times he don't care about normal maps > and if he do , he win most of the times :3

2-119410501
my nightmare in 2012 xD , every time I beat him in a normal map he take it again with new spin > if I do that again and he bored , well he add FL and FC the map
I lost many ranks to him << I give up he beast >> and now he is one of my best friends :3 , and I learn to spin good from him honestly.

3-YounaZheng
period 2012-2015 , he had many #1 places and everytime I take a map he take it back > he won't lose any place and he beat me sometimes
I was angry xD > and I start the biggest fight with him > I remember first he beat me , and he call a guy named Night Leaf (idk if he was cheater or not , he did the records fast!) to steal my good records with HR > I was really angry until I give up > after 1 year , I do the revenge xD > I took around 300 first places from him in around 2 months was crazy I know, he decided to quit after like 100 rank lost and I take the rest when he wasn't play >> at end I quit this game months ago and he back playing :D (he will probably kill me xD)
I check this statics http://osustats.ppy.sh/c/RAMPAGE88/Youn ... /0/2-3/1-2
he is great, I feel I was a bad guy /o

I need to add 4more players xD

4-AleZer0 I attacked some records , but he got most back with HR and since I'm noob with HR . I STOP xD

5-Dark Diego well I stole many ranks from him , and my spins help me so much .. But after that he take really good records and I can't take them back so I stop attacking and become friends xD

6-Berncastell I stole some DT+HD old records from him , and he take all back with HR xD

7-Spectator I must mention this guy too .. I put myself in bad postion xD >> I took like 2-3 maps from him in same time and he took them back with HR and was really hard maps for HR and some extra maps << I told him I'm sorry xD and become one of my favourite friends.

I guess these are the players that I've got problems with xD
But there are many rivals with DT but no problems with them :)

You went to the wrong neighbourhoods D:

And wow 300 first places :x I can consider that as borderline bullying :x
Lacrimae
simple.
everyone
Hirikoshi
ofc Kosmit, on every mod
maybe Bober, love our spin wars

and everybody in multiplayer games

Hedgeturtle wrote:

One day I'd like to be better than Hirikoshi though, and then reach top level players. x)
<3
T s u m i
HD DT

giruHD
Pakachan
VagaNNN
Rampage88
He Ang Erika
Junier
Badis
--------------------------
HD HR

Mystgun
kyon97
-----------------
HD DT HR

Younazheng
============

I love them >< XDDD

Respect = YounaZheng / Rampage88 / Scorpionek
Aryssiel
i guess i don't have one... :(
fSplit
Peppy
Bancho bot
Zeus-
It always been ExGon for me but don't think I'll be as good as him.
Torchic

Sveniie wrote:

... everyone
[Maid] NekoRyo
every single top 10 player in Malaysia ctb ranking because i would like to be as good as them. But the steps to the goal ish hard ;w;
YesMyDarknesss
1.Exgon 2.Dusk 3.Fantasy

0. my desktop lag

-1 = me
Buster
Everyone incuding me
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

[224]Hyperw7 wrote:

1.Exgon 2.Dusk 3.Fantasy
0. my desktop lag
-1 = me
Don't let Amlink see this ;n;
iiyo
motion, exgon, hyperw7, dusk

maybe someday i can hope to be even half as good as them
Kimitakari
dimanpaukan I guess (Hes trying to catch my country rank)
HyakkiSama
My Rival ? I do not know if the free pp map do not exist I would be top 10 now lol
and also if I do not play on a broken keyboard lol
Haarashi

Tsukiyama wrote:

My Rival ? I do not know if the free pp map do not exist I would be top 10 now lol
Your biggest rival should be your english teacher (if you have one lol)
Niyani
My rivals are...
I haven't rivals ;__;

Haarashi wrote:

Tsukiyama wrote:

Maybe google translate lol (?
Orinoshi

Tsukiyama wrote:

Rofl. You literally said "im one of the best player in the world, i have no rivals".
Maybe you should stop being cocky (there is SO MUCH BETTER than you), and remember you got banned for 6 months.
And if "free pp maps" are that easy, you should fc it right?
Focus on school french mate \:D/
HyakkiSama

Orinoshi wrote:

Tsukiyama wrote:

Rofl. You literally said "im one of the best player in the world, i have no rivals".
Maybe you should stop being cocky (there is SO MUCH BETTER than you), and remember you got banned for 6 months.
And if "free pp maps" are that easy, you should fc it right?
Focus on school french mate \:D/
you tell this and you boost your brother and you're forced to play a map 500x before fc holy shit lol and the reason of my ban i'ts insulting other on french,
so not talking about when you 're not even you sure to be legit ahah and free pp map ? your top performance

Then if my English is crap is for the simple reason that for some words I use google translation lol
iiyo

Haarashi wrote:

Rurree
R O A S T E D
Orinoshi
"you tell this and you boost your brother and you're forced to play a map 500x before fc holy shit lol and the reason of my ban i'ts insulting other on french,
so not talking about when you 're not even you sure to be legit ahah and free pp map ? your top performance"

let's say I hypothetically play a map 500 times before fcing it (which is not true at all), at least I end up getting the full combo.
What about you?

From "you are super cocky" to "you are boosting your brother" come on, don't you have anything else to say?
And btw, do you even know what "lol" means? haha
Don't even bother replying to this, im not going to answer you.
HyakkiSama

Orinoshi wrote:

"you tell this and you boost your brother and you're forced to play a map 500x before fc holy shit lol and the reason of my ban i'ts insulting other on french,
so not talking about when you 're not even you sure to be legit ahah and free pp map ? your top performance"

let's say I hypothetically play a map 500 times before fcing it (which is not true at all), at least I end up getting the full combo.
What about you?

From "you are super cocky" to "you are boosting your brother" come on, don't you have anything else to say?
And btw, do you even know what "lol" means? haha
Don't even bother replying to this, im not going to answer you.
I never insinuate I not try hard , so do not say what I did not say , in any case, your performance in HR of 1 min map have more try than my historical on big black, and I started this map after 1 months of ctb :) you don't compare this, and Genryuu, I just played high ar and i don't play ar9.3 in nomod on ctb map
Kingkevin30
i don't get the argument, you are all scrubs compared to me :^) *keepo*
you can't even play CS7.8 AR7 HRHDDT, while boasting yourself with uhh look at me,
i can play Flow-heavy perfectly spaced and timed CTB-Specifics wow, im such a CTB-Master
LOOOK MOM i can PLAY AR10 Maps, and i only miss 700xtimes, am i the next "insert irrelevant Pro player" now?

(for those who didn't get it, that was only sarcasm, i don't care what you guys are going on about)
[224]Rohi
1.Rumm 2.King 3.Hent2222
Future_miku95

Tsukiyama wrote:

"If the free pp map do not exist i would be top 10 now"?? just WHAT?!! what r u trying to say actually.. idk if this is intentionally or not but honestly i say ur word really irritates me at all... that's like saying "I would be top 10 RIGHT NOW people should respect me RIGHT NOW nobody can't beat me because i should be the greatest of the world RIGHT NOW.. hey you,, how dare u talk back to do you know my rank is higher than you so u doesnt have any right to talk back to me (i remember u have same argument like this one on facebook)"... man dont underestimate other players just like that.. just because ur rank is high doesnt mean u greater than player below you (for example kenji)

tsukiyama for some reason i understand why french community (i think there's more than that) doesnt like u at all,, from facebook to osu... seriously,, u really need to learn to stop being supercilious/arrogant/self proud (well self proud wasnt bad at all but just dont show this attitude to people around you,, i mean all of them)...even u being pro one day,, im sure people wouldnt respect u at all if u keep being like this,, then wat good is it for being pro but everybody hate and doesnt respect u at all..

p/s: he ang erika i think this one really is off-topic so im sorry dun mad at me.. orz
Future_miku95
let's back to topic... well my rival is,,,
1 anyone who being in osu less than a year (more like less than 5months) but their rank are equal with pro player (u know wat i mean =w=)
2 rampage88 because ive already know my fate just by see him on scoreboard.... 2# every fucking times orz

thats all,,, dats good when i see that no one makes me as their rival... :lol:
Axiaan

Future_miku95 wrote:

"If the free pp map do not exist i would be top 10 now"?? just WHAT?!! what r u trying to say actually.. idk if this is intentionally or not but honestly i say ur word really irritates me at all... that's like saying "I would be top 10 RIGHT NOW people should respect me RIGHT NOW nobody can't beat me because i should be the greatest of the world RIGHT NOW.. hey you,, how dare u talk back to do you know my rank is higher than you so u doesnt have any right to talk back to me (i remember u have same argument like this one on facebook)"... man dont underestimate other players just like that.. just because ur rank is high doesnt mean u greater than player below you (for example kenji)

tsukiyama for some reason i understand why french community (i think there's more than that) doesnt like u at all,, from facebook to osu... seriously,, u really need to learn to stop being supercilious/arrogant/self proud (well self proud wasnt bad at all but just dont show this attitude to people around you,, i mean all of them)...even u being pro one day,, im sure people wouldnt respect u at all if u keep being like this,, then wat good is it for being pro but everybody hate and doesnt respect u at all..

p/s: he ang erika i think this one really is off-topic so im sorry dun mad at me.. orz
This is useless to say that to him, he doesn't understand english, he uses Google Translate, and you know, it's not very accurate lol.
And if there are free pp map, why does he not playing them ? (maybe because he can't FC them ?)

Well, back to the topic, even if I already sent a post there some months ago, my "rivals" have changed a bit :
Every SS players, mostly b-a-d-s123, King and some really good players, like RAMPAGE88 or PakaChan.
It's not rival like "I want to be better than them" but more "wow they are so good I want to be as good as them".
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
I didn't check my thread for a week and this happens D:

By that I mean TSUKIYAMA IS FINALLY BACK \o/

Okay now let's stay on the topic OTL

Rivals in terms of skill, not rivals of ego please ;n;
-knz
Ahhh ; n ; I don't really have a rival. I"m sure it'd be fun. But, I agree with Gauderique. When I see players that are on the scoreboard in a lot of the maps, I tend to get the "Wow, I want to be as good as them" feeling as well. And it's not just with the first 10 players I see, but all 50 < u >
Emiru
EZ users i guess
Phosphores
Jimmy Rustler
Tulip
Zak
Alienflybot
- Magic Girl -
JBHyperion
Future_miku95
Coldtooth

There are more but name changes confuse me so wotever, these players are players i respect for their skills but they are still my rivals i shall beat one day!
iiyo
make your idols your rivals
zove
I don't have any rival's.
Im shit.
n0stamina

Fantasy wrote:

make your idols your rivals
Me idols are me rivals..they are so far away :(
show more