community forum

toby fox - Bonetrousle [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
44
show more
Topic Starter
Holuo

Pendu wrote:

You could change Sodoku to Horoscope.
ok.
Froskya
Привет!~ Рандом мод! ;)

General


Сложность "Junior jumble" надо переименовать в "Junior Jumble
00:03:201 (1,2,3,4) - повторяется. Сделай какую-нибудь другую форму слайдера или измени их местоположение
00:03:201 (1,2,3,4) -даже если время между стартом слайдера/ноты большое, в любом случае не стоит ставить слайдер поверх другого (или поверх ноты). Сложно для начинающих, они могут не понять паттерн
00:12:796 (1,2) - ^
00:14:795 (3,4,5) - ^
00:19:593 (2,3) - ^
00:24:391 (5,1) - ^
00:28:389 (4,5,6) - ^
00:36:785 (4,1) - ^
00:39:183 (2,3,4,5) - ^
00:44:780 (7,1) - ^
00:48:778 (5,6) - ^
00:19:593 (2) - новое комбо с этого начинай
00:25:990 (2) - ^
00:44:780 (1) - ^
00:51:177 (1) - можно закончить не Finish'ом, а Whistl'ом
Во всей карте разный спейсинг. Я так понимаю, у тебя стоит 0.9х. Подправь пожалуйста, ибо в некоторых местах либо дальше, либо ближе и чекни AIMod (Check distance snap)
00:12:796 (2) - новое комбо с этого начинай
00:19:593 (2) - ^
00:28:788 (4) - убери новое комбо
00:15:995 (1) - ^
00:51:177 (1) - можно закончить не Finish'ом, а Whistl'ом
Во всей карте разный спейсинг. Подправь пожалуйста, ибо в некоторых местах дальше расположение
00:12:997 (5) - новое комбо с этого начинай
00:17:494 (1) - на белый тик поставь и закончи тоже на белом тике
00:23:891 (1) - ^
00:30:287 (1) - ^
00:57:174 (1) - можно закончить не Finish'ом, а Whistl'ом

Удачи!~ :)
Topic Starter
Holuo

Revialink wrote:

Привет!~ Рандом мод! ;)

General


Сложность "Junior jumble" надо переименовать в "Junior Jumble
00:03:201 (1,2,3,4) - повторяется. Сделай какую-нибудь другую форму слайдера или измени их местоположение
00:03:201 (1,2,3,4) -даже если время между стартом слайдера/ноты большое, в любом случае не стоит ставить слайдер поверх другого (или поверх ноты). Сложно для начинающих, они могут не понять паттерн
00:12:796 (1,2) - ^
00:14:795 (3,4,5) - ^
00:19:593 (2,3) - ^
00:24:391 (5,1) - ^
00:28:389 (4,5,6) - ^
00:36:785 (4,1) - ^
00:39:183 (2,3,4,5) - ^
00:44:780 (7,1) - ^
00:48:778 (5,6) - ^
00:19:593 (2) - новое комбо с этого начинай
00:25:990 (2) - ^
00:44:780 (1) - ^
00:51:177 (1) - можно закончить не Finish'ом, а Whistl'ом
Во всей карте разный спейсинг. Я так понимаю, у тебя стоит 0.9х. Подправь пожалуйста, ибо в некоторых местах либо дальше, либо ближе и чекни AIMod (Check distance snap)
00:12:796 (2) - новое комбо с этого начинай
00:19:593 (2) - ^
00:28:788 (4) - убери новое комбо
00:15:995 (1) - ^
00:51:177 (1) - можно закончить не Finish'ом, а Whistl'ом
Во всей карте разный спейсинг. Подправь пожалуйста, ибо в некоторых местах дальше расположение
00:12:997 (5) - новое комбо с этого начинай
00:17:494 (1) - на белый тик поставь и закончи тоже на белом тике
00:23:891 (1) - ^
00:30:287 (1) - ^
00:57:174 (1) - можно закончить не Finish'ом, а Whistl'ом

Удачи!~ :)
Beatmap updated
Спасибо за мод! :)
Hpocks
2 lazy to format (and don't know how!)

Jumble
00:03:167 - Did you seriously just use the same pattern twice in a row?
00:06:767 - Why are there so many bookmarks? :c
00:06:767 (1,2,3,4) - Wawt is this. You have twice the time to get to the next note as the pattern directly before it, and now you make it right on top of eachother?
00:51:368 - Slider stars here.

Crossword
00:03:167 - Ugly pattern IMO. It isnt a square, and it really isnt a trapezoid either. (at least not an even one)
00:13:967 (3,4,5) - The notes after the slider dont really curve with the slider, and looks ugly.
00:15:167 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^ this one might be hard to work out, and so sorry if you cant
00:15:167 - randomly long combo. Please break it up
00:20:367 - This slider curve doesnt go with the curve that the last 2 notes set up
00:31:567 - Not enough time for the player to recover from the spinner and to get to the note.
00:40:567 - Ending - Again, the curving is kidna ugly and it doesnt really flow visually. This is very hard to explain, but to make it short and simple, it isnt a curve. That is the best I can do to describe it :\
00:51:367 - Spinner starts here

Horoscope
00:02:367 - Really not expecting for the slider to reverse for the fourth time, considering the positioning of the slider after it. (You would expect the slider to end at the closer end)
00:06:367 - Very neglect of Distance snap here. Either go all in or all out.
00:06:567 (1) - This circle isnt in a straight line with the other 3 that follows it. You should move the 3 after it to the left by one so it makes a straight line.
00:08:767 - The curve of this stream isnt very nice looking. Try shaping it so it looks more.... natural. If anything, look at the way streams are in other songs, and see how they curve it. It is hard to explain
00:09:567 - Again, neglect for Distance Snap. At this difficulty distance snap is important
00:09:567 - 00:14:167 - Very strange combos here. We have one with ten. another with 4, it is weird.
00:15:167 - Again, the curve in this stream is kinda meh.
00:18:767 - For whatever reason you decided to make this gap between the slider and the notes half as long as the other sliders. This is also meh.
00:23:367 - These are the first stacked notes with this timing in the song, so it is easily read as 3 fast taps, instead of going at a constant tempo
00:34:367 - Distance snap plz stay consistent ok thanks
00:36:667 - No. This pattern is disgusting. No. :roll:
00:37:567 (5) - Yeesh this is an ugly slider. Way too many points and weird shape. (That is dqable BTW)
00:42:667 - Again, no.
00:45:767 - End of song - No. These doubles and triples are like no. If these doubles/triples ran into a slider directly after it, it might be ok, but this is just too annoying to play. (Especially for newbies)
00:51:367 - Spinner starts here. Also, I dont like this spinner. It is just me, it might be bad, but I dont like it.
00:57:167 - Troll note
Topic Starter
Holuo

Xpockets wrote:

2 lazy to format (and don't know how!)

Jumble
00:03:167 - Did you seriously just use the same pattern twice in a row?
00:06:767 - Why are there so many bookmarks? :c
00:06:767 (1,2,3,4) - Wawt is this. You have twice the time to get to the next note as the pattern directly before it, and now you make it right on top of eachother?
00:51:368 - Slider stars here.

Crossword
00:03:167 - Ugly pattern IMO. It isnt a square, and it really isnt a trapezoid either. (at least not an even one)
00:13:967 (3,4,5) - The notes after the slider dont really curve with the slider, and looks ugly.
00:15:167 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^ this one might be hard to work out, and so sorry if you cant
00:15:167 - randomly long combo. Please break it up
00:20:367 - This slider curve doesnt go with the curve that the last 2 notes set up
00:31:567 - Not enough time for the player to recover from the spinner and to get to the note.
00:40:567 - Ending - Again, the curving is kidna ugly and it doesnt really flow visually. This is very hard to explain, but to make it short and simple, it isnt a curve. That is the best I can do to describe it :\
00:51:367 - Spinner starts here

Horoscope
00:02:367 - Really not expecting for the slider to reverse for the fourth time, considering the positioning of the slider after it. (You would expect the slider to end at the closer end)
00:06:367 - Very neglect of Distance snap here. Either go all in or all out.
00:06:567 (1) - This circle isnt in a straight line with the other 3 that follows it. You should move the 3 after it to the left by one so it makes a straight line.
00:08:767 - The curve of this stream isnt very nice looking. Try shaping it so it looks more.... natural. If anything, look at the way streams are in other songs, and see how they curve it. It is hard to explain
00:09:567 - Again, neglect for Distance Snap. At this difficulty distance snap is important
00:09:567 - 00:14:167 - Very strange combos here. We have one with ten. another with 4, it is weird.
00:15:167 - Again, the curve in this stream is kinda meh.
00:18:767 - For whatever reason you decided to make this gap between the slider and the notes half as long as the other sliders. This is also meh.
00:23:367 - These are the first stacked notes with this timing in the song, so it is easily read as 3 fast taps, instead of going at a constant tempo
00:34:367 - Distance snap plz stay consistent ok thanks
00:36:667 - No. This pattern is disgusting. No. :roll:
00:37:567 (5) - Yeesh this is an ugly slider. Way too many points and weird shape. (That is dqable BTW)
00:42:667 - Again, no.
00:45:767 - End of song - No. These doubles and triples are like no. If these doubles/triples ran into a slider directly after it, it might be ok, but this is just too annoying to play. (Especially for newbies)
00:51:367 - Spinner starts here. Also, I dont like this spinner. It is just me, it might be bad, but I dont like it.
00:57:167 - Troll note
Beatmap updated
Thanks for the mod! :)
Grim Rapper
Can I help? ;)

Junior Jumble
00:12:967 (1,2,3) - perhaps add another note, it's kinda hollow there
00:56:638 - add a note for finisher?

Crossword
00:27:898 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is a bit difficult for normal, perhaps expand it?
00:33:433 (5) - change it into slider reverse?
00:56:367 - add a slider/note finisher?

Horoscope
The pattern is so old (no offense, cuz I like it!), this is intentional?

Hope this helps!
Good Luck!
Nyeh heh heh heh....
Topic Starter
Holuo

Grim Rapper wrote:

Can I help? ;)

Junior Jumble
00:12:967 (1,2,3) - perhaps add another note, it's kinda hollow there
00:56:638 - add a note for finisher?

Crossword
00:27:898 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is a bit difficult for normal, perhaps expand it?
00:33:433 (5) - change it into slider reverse?
00:56:367 - add a slider/note finisher?

Horoscope
The pattern is so old (no offense, cuz I like it!), this is intentional?

Hope this helps!
Good Luck!
Nyeh heh heh heh....
Beatmap updated
Thanks for your help! :)

And...

Grim Rapper wrote:

Junior Jumble
00:56:638 - add a note for finisher?

Crossword
00:56:367 - add a slider/note finisher?
I think that it doesn't need to change. (And I just don't know, how to do it :roll: )
Topic Starter
Holuo
Beatmap updated
Difficulty "Monster Kidz Word Search" has been added!
CrimsonClaw
The song.. hhhhhhhhhh
Your profilepic.. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PAPA FRANKU

00:03:167 (1) - rather bad positioned. Esthetically a problem, overlaps unnecessarily with another slider.
00:04:367 (2) - if this is supposed to be a blanket to 00:03:167 (1) - it isn't xD
00:06:767 (1) - rather bad positioned. Esthetically a problem, overlaps unnecessarily with another slider.
00:19:567 (1) - I don't think that a reverseslider fits here. :0
00:24:367 (4,5) - flow between those is not good
00:31:567 - set your preview point here? I don't see a reason why it is not on the white tick o:
00:36:767 (4) - you don't need so much points in the slider for such a simple curve.
00:47:167 (4) - why not use the 00:46:367 (3) - slider? just copy paste and flip horizontally, vertically, rotate a bit and voila. It looks much better.
00:49:567 (7) - so much points in the slider again :0
00:51:367 (1) - I don't see a reason not to start the slider on the white tick. Also, it is very, very long and takes up to 12% of the drain time. Why not continue mapping until 00:54:367 - here and put a spinner there until the song ends?
00:00:017 (1,2) - these sliders are too close to each other. Esthetical problem.
00:04:367 (4,1) - the flow on these is bad
00:33:567 (5) - bad positioning on the slider :0
00:51:367 (1) - same as in Junior Jumble.
Really, really not appealing patterns. http://puu.sh/lmsoq/a22d4e4429.jpg Sorry to say that, but this is really the case.
00:31:967 (1,2,3,4,5) - 1,2 spacing here, but nowhere else, even if the atmosphere keeps the same (1,2 is okay since it's the kiai and since the atmosphere just got whoo dudududu). Try to use it more often in the kiai or reduce it to 1x.
00:35:167 (5,2) - don't let 'em touch
00:51:167 - from here to the end, the track is kinda like.. ending. Use less spacing to clarify that
00:16:367 - using a slider here would fit more I guess.
00:21:567 (11) - shorten this reverseslider by one reverse, put it on 00:21:567 - and fill out the gap with something you're comfortable with :P
00:22:967 (4) - ^
00:56:167 (10,11,12,13) - nice idea! I like this :3
  1. Background is not good. The resolution is okay though, but I mean those black lines in the background. You probably can't see it, but the background is not entirely violet.
  2. Why is the Offset not 0? The track starts right there. The minus offset also causes your first notes not to be on the right ticks too. This would make it unrankable. (I think you misunderstood the mod from Doormat. I think he meant {your current offset} minus 33, not the offset -33.) If you change the Offset to 0, make sure to change every timing section accordingly (that'd be strg + a in the Timing Setup Panel and "Move selected offsets by:" +33.
  3. It kinda seems that some Tags are missing.. :0
  4. One more thing: Try to add more different patterns. The maps are lacking different patterns.


All of this is just suggestion. You don't have to accept any changes I'm suggesting you. But I'd be glad if you do.
Also, don't be offended by my suggestions, as they may sound harsh and/or aggressive. Sorry if they do.
If you got any questions, don't hesitate to write me a PM ingame. <3

Hope I could help out man.
Exile-
From our modding queue!

[Monster Kidz Word Search]

00:00:000 (1,3) - they should be on the same height
00:00:367 (2,4) - ^
00:01:567 (6) - NC
00:03:167 (11) - NC
00:03:567 (1) - Delete NC
00:04:767 (5) - NC
00:06:367 (10) - NC instead of 00:06:567 (1) -
00:08:367 (8,9) - bad flow
00:18:767 (1,2) - ^
00:07:967 (6) - NC
00:26:967 (8,1) - these sliders are kinda off-beat because they're ending on stronger tick
00:32:167 (2,3,4,5) - make it smoother
00:37:967 (1,2) - this flow could be better
00:40:167 (7,8,9,1) - make a square
00:44:767 (12) - NC here instead of 00:44:967 (1) -
00:46:367 (6) - NC
00:55:567 (8) - NC

[Horoscope]

00:01:767 (2,3) - ctrl + G
00:04:967 (2,3) - ^
00:06:367 (6,1) - spacing, use constant DS here
00:07:567 (5,3) - overlap
00:11:167 (8) - NC
00:19:167 (1,2,3,4) - bad flow
00:20:767 (6,7) - confusing position, make it clearer
00:34:567 (2,4) - should be on the same height
00:43:167 (6,7,1) - bad flow
00:45:368 (3,5) - overlap

[Crossword]

00:11:167 (4,5) - again, sliders like these are confusing because 00:11:967 (5) - notes like these are too close to them
From 00:00:000 - to 00:30:367 - you're just spinning anti-clockwise. Be more creative, make your map more interesting
00:32:767 (4,5) - overlap, 00:32:767 (4) - this should be a blanket
00:40:767 - 00:50:767 - more spins!

[Junior Jumble]

Your notes are spaced pretty far in this difficulty, consider making it more symmetrical
00:01:567 (3,1) - overlap
00:03:167 (1) - blanket
00:09:967 (4,5) - no need to stack them
00:25:967 (1,2) - bad flow
00:43:167 (6,1) - the same spacing issue

Good luck~
Topic Starter
Holuo

CrimsonClaw wrote:

The song.. hhhhhhhhhh
Your profilepic.. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PAPA FRANKU

00:03:167 (1) - rather bad positioned. Esthetically a problem, overlaps unnecessarily with another slider.
00:04:367 (2) - if this is supposed to be a blanket to 00:03:167 (1) - it isn't xD
00:06:767 (1) - rather bad positioned. Esthetically a problem, overlaps unnecessarily with another slider.
00:19:567 (1) - I don't think that a reverseslider fits here. :0
00:24:367 (4,5) - flow between those is not good
00:31:567 - set your preview point here? I don't see a reason why it is not on the white tick o:
00:36:767 (4) - you don't need so much points in the slider for such a simple curve.
00:47:167 (4) - why not use the 00:46:367 (3) - slider? just copy paste and flip horizontally, vertically, rotate a bit and voila. It looks much better.
00:49:567 (7) - so much points in the slider again :0
00:51:367 (1) - I don't see a reason not to start the slider on the white tick. Also, it is very, very long and takes up to 12% of the drain time. Why not continue mapping until 00:54:367 - here and put a spinner there until the song ends?
00:00:017 (1,2) - these sliders are too close to each other. Esthetical problem.
00:04:367 (4,1) - the flow on these is bad
00:33:567 (5) - bad positioning on the slider :0
00:51:367 (1) - same as in Junior Jumble.
Really, really not appealing patterns. http://puu.sh/lmsoq/a22d4e4429.jpg Sorry to say that, but this is really the case.
00:31:967 (1,2,3,4,5) - 1,2 spacing here, but nowhere else, even if the atmosphere keeps the same (1,2 is okay since it's the kiai and since the atmosphere just got whoo dudududu). Try to use it more often in the kiai or reduce it to 1x.
00:35:167 (5,2) - don't let 'em touch
00:51:167 - from here to the end, the track is kinda like.. ending. Use less spacing to clarify that
00:16:367 - using a slider here would fit more I guess.
00:21:567 (11) - shorten this reverseslider by one reverse, put it on 00:21:567 - and fill out the gap with something you're comfortable with :P
00:22:967 (4) - ^
00:56:167 (10,11,12,13) - nice idea! I like this :3
  1. Background is not good. The resolution is okay though, but I mean those black lines in the background. You probably can't see it, but the background is not entirely violet.
  2. Why is the Offset not 0? The track starts right there. The minus offset also causes your first notes not to be on the right ticks too. This would make it unrankable. (I think you misunderstood the mod from Doormat. I think he meant {your current offset} minus 33, not the offset -33.) If you change the Offset to 0, make sure to change every timing section accordingly (that'd be strg + a in the Timing Setup Panel and "Move selected offsets by:" +33.
  3. It kinda seems that some Tags are missing.. :0
  4. One more thing: Try to add more different patterns. The maps are lacking different patterns.


All of this is just suggestion. You don't have to accept any changes I'm suggesting you. But I'd be glad if you do.
Also, don't be offended by my suggestions, as they may sound harsh and/or aggressive. Sorry if they do.
If you got any questions, don't hesitate to write me a PM ingame. <3

Hope I could help out man.

Hanczer wrote:

From our modding queue!

[Monster Kidz Word Search]

00:00:000 (1,3) - they should be on the same height
00:00:367 (2,4) - ^
00:01:567 (6) - NC
00:03:167 (11) - NC
00:03:567 (1) - Delete NC
00:04:767 (5) - NC
00:06:367 (10) - NC instead of 00:06:567 (1) -
00:08:367 (8,9) - bad flow
00:18:767 (1,2) - ^
00:07:967 (6) - NC
00:26:967 (8,1) - these sliders are kinda off-beat because they're ending on stronger tick
00:32:167 (2,3,4,5) - make it smoother
00:37:967 (1,2) - this flow could be better
00:40:167 (7,8,9,1) - make a square
00:44:767 (12) - NC here instead of 00:44:967 (1) -
00:46:367 (6) - NC
00:55:567 (8) - NC

[Horoscope]

00:01:767 (2,3) - ctrl + G
00:04:967 (2,3) - ^
00:06:367 (6,1) - spacing, use constant DS here
00:07:567 (5,3) - overlap
00:11:167 (8) - NC
00:19:167 (1,2,3,4) - bad flow
00:20:767 (6,7) - confusing position, make it clearer
00:34:567 (2,4) - should be on the same height
00:43:167 (6,7,1) - bad flow
00:45:368 (3,5) - overlap

[Crossword]

00:11:167 (4,5) - again, sliders like these are confusing because 00:11:967 (5) - notes like these are too close to them
From 00:00:000 - to 00:30:367 - you're just spinning anti-clockwise. Be more creative, make your map more interesting
00:32:767 (4,5) - overlap, 00:32:767 (4) - this should be a blanket
00:40:767 - 00:50:767 - more spins!

[Junior Jumble]

Your notes are spaced pretty far in this difficulty, consider making it more symmetrical
00:01:567 (3,1) - overlap
00:03:167 (1) - blanket
00:09:967 (4,5) - no need to stack them
00:25:967 (1,2) - bad flow
00:43:167 (6,1) - the same spacing issue

Good luck~
Beatmap updated
Thanks you a lot for your mods! :D
Midnaait
Can you update my diffs? I made a quick self mod again lol

http://puu.sh/lsPQs/74266e7ffb.rar
Topic Starter
Holuo

Midnaait wrote:

Can you update my diffs? I made a quick self mod again lol

http://puu.sh/lsPQs/74266e7ffb.rar
Beatmap updated
Topic Starter
Holuo
Beatmap updated

ReFaller!Thank you very much for your help in hitsounding!
Schrifsteller
About Junior Jumble: Nice beatmap, easy one. Maybe reducing HP Drain from 4 to 3. It fits me better.
About Crossword: Maybe changing 46:916 slider to 3 click notes
About Horoscope: You can´t see 5:000 note
About Monster Kidz Word Search : Better remove 20:295 note

Nice song!
Topic Starter
Holuo

Schrifsteller wrote:

About Junior Jumble: Nice beatmap, easy one. Maybe reducing HP Drain from 4 to 3. It fits me better.
About Crossword: Maybe changing 46:916 slider to 3 click notes
About Horoscope: You can´t see 5:000 note
About Monster Kidz Word Search : Better remove 20:295 note

Nice song!
Beatmap updated
Thanks for the mod! :)
ReFaller

Holuo wrote:

Beatmap updated

ReFaller!Thank you very much for your help in hitsounding!
No problem. For curious people, hitsound are based on my draft diff.
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: toby fox - UNDERTALE Soundtrack - 24 Bonetrousle.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 31570
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 0.6999998

[Metadata]
Title:Bonetrousle
TitleUnicode:Bonetrousle
Artist:toby fox
ArtistUnicode:toby fox
Creator:Holuo
Version:How to Hitsound well?
Source:Undertale
Tags:tobyfox rpg papyrus midnaait
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"The Great Papyrus.PNG",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
2,399.866711096301,4,1,1,40,1,8
31191,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
31991,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
51184,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,97,215
Combo2 : 91,91,91

[HitObjects]
96,192,2,6,0,B|64:244|96:268|140:292,1,100
236,120,401,2,0,B|240:80|252:64|192:20,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,236,801,2,0,B|216:276|248:312|292:336,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,1201,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,192,1301,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,1401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,84,1601,6,0,L|140:88,1,100
48,252,2001,2,0,L|147:248,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,48,2401,2,0,L|172:52,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,2801,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,152,2901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,3001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,272,3200,6,0,B|166:331|205:325|253:311,1,100
200,122,3600,2,0,B|174:90|171:71|98:82,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,195,4000,2,0,B|295:245|343:248|391:234,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,62,4400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
361,62,4500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,62,4600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,100,4800,6,0,L|200:208,1,100
364,300,5200,2,0,L|360:200,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,68,5600,2,0,L|164:176,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,308,6000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,308,6099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,308,6199,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,184,6399,6,0,B|332:148|343:118|392:92,1,100
472,72,6799,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,264,6999,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,144,7199,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,7399,1,2,0:0:0:0:
472,72,7599,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,72,7699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,72,7799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,7999,6,0,B|259:214|230:227|177:211,1,100
106,169,8399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
293,84,8599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
333,293,8799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,84,8999,1,2,0:0:0:0:
106,169,9198,1,8,0:0:0:0:
106,169,9298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,169,9398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,284,9598,6,0,L|128:384,2,100,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,68,10198,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,284,10398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,48,10598,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,300,10798,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,300,10898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,300,10998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,188,11198,6,0,L|384:176,2,100,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,212,11798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,188,11998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,216,12197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,180,12397,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,180,12497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,180,12597,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,232,12797,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,131,12997,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,182,13197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,332,13397,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,131,13597,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,232,13797,2,0,L|440:260,2,50,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,131,14197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,184,14397,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,285,14597,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,234,14797,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,84,14997,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,285,15196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,184,15396,1,2,0:0:0:0:
317,295,15596,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,173,15796,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,72,15996,6,0,B|228:52|282:43|308:60,1,100
402,202,16396,2,0,B|416:182|408:128|388:108,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,47,16796,6,0,B|216:68|180:76|156:56,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,186,17196,2,0,B|363:166|355:111|335:91,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,144,17596,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,244,17796,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,17996,2,0,L|296:284,4,25,8|0|0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,244,18395,2,0,L|120:136,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,336,18795,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,336,18995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,184,19195,6,0,B|332:148|343:118|392:92,1,100
472,72,19595,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,264,19795,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,144,19995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,20195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
472,72,20395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,72,20495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,72,20595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,20795,6,0,B|259:214|230:227|177:211,1,100
106,169,21194,1,8,0:0:0:0:
293,84,21394,1,2,0:0:0:0:
333,293,21594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,84,21794,1,2,0:0:0:0:
106,169,21994,1,8,0:0:0:0:
106,169,22094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,169,22194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,284,22394,6,0,L|128:384,2,100,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,68,22994,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,284,23194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,48,23394,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,300,23594,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,300,23694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,300,23794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,188,23994,6,0,L|384:176,2,100,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,212,24593,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,188,24793,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,216,24993,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,180,25193,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,180,25293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,180,25393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,232,25593,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,131,25793,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,182,25993,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,332,26193,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,131,26393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,232,26593,2,0,L|440:260,2,50,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,131,26993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,184,27192,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,285,27392,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,234,27592,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,84,27792,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,285,27992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,184,28192,1,2,0:0:0:0:
317,295,28392,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,173,28592,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,72,28792,6,0,B|228:52|282:43|308:60,1,100
402,202,29192,2,0,B|416:182|408:128|388:108,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,47,29592,6,0,B|216:68|180:76|156:56,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,186,29992,2,0,B|363:166|355:111|335:91,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,144,30391,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,244,30591,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,30791,2,0,L|296:284,4,25,8|0|0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,244,31191,6,0,L|120:136,1,100,4|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,68,31591,2,0,L|188:16,2,50,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
276,176,31991,5,4,0:0:0:0:
228,308,32191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,216,32391,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,96,32591,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,216,32791,2,0,B|112:264|120:284|148:304,1,100,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,156,33190,2,0,B|240:108|232:88|204:68,1,100,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,128,33590,5,2,0:0:0:0:
92,224,33790,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,292,33990,2,0,B|202:333|296:320|336:220,1,200,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,140,34590,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,48,34790,2,0,B|388:24|433:13|472:32,1,100,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,164,35190,6,2,B|248:220|232:228|160:172,1,150
136,148,35590,1,10,0:0:0:0:
72,72,35790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,152,35990,2,2,B|235:188|222:282|140:313,1,200,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,312,36589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,248,36789,6,2,B|228:192|244:184|316:240,1,150
340,264,37189,1,10,0:0:0:0:
404,340,37389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,260,37589,2,2,B|240:223|253:129|335:98,2,200,2|10|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,336,38589,5,2,0:0:0:0:
384,200,38789,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,184,38989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,336,39188,2,2,B|387:299|374:205|292:174,1,200,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,288,39988,5,2,0:0:0:0:
42,338,40188,1,2,0:0:0:0:
42,238,40388,1,10,0:0:0:0:
180,96,40788,5,2,0:0:0:0:
266,146,40988,1,2,0:0:0:0:
266,46,41188,1,10,0:0:0:0:
96,152,41388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,248,41588,6,2,B|260:196|260:168|324:92,1,150
352,88,41988,1,10,0:0:0:0:
380,200,42187,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,292,42387,2,2,L|40:264,1,200,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,164,42987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,92,43187,5,2,0:0:0:0:
178,45,43387,1,2,0:0:0:0:
277,38,43587,1,10,0:0:0:0:
374,60,43787,1,2,0:0:0:0:
447,126,43987,2,2,B|448:192|425:246|292:184,2,200,2|10|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,44987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
252,288,45186,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,280,45386,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,160,45586,2,2,B|293:44|347:21|413:22,1,200,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,120,46186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,220,46386,5,2,0:0:0:0:
428,320,46586,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,220,46786,1,10,0:0:0:0:
84,164,47186,5,2,0:0:0:0:
84,64,47386,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,164,47586,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,39,47786,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,188,47986,6,2,B|69:233|64:304|128:308,1,150
176,316,48385,1,10,0:0:0:0:
264,268,48585,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,180,48785,2,2,B|200:144|200:144|280:108|280:108|292:36,1,200,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,32,49385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,88,49585,6,2,B|456:140|456:140|496:197|496:197|468:214,1,150
448,252,49985,1,10,0:0:0:0:
368,312,50185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,276,50385,2,2,B|196:232|224:148|332:128,1,200,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,344,51184,6,0,L|80:336,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,268,51584,2,0,L|50:221,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,168,51984,2,0,L|74:94,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,80,52384,2,0,L|148:32,2,37.5000014305115,2|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,60,52784,6,0,L|288:108,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,40,53184,2,0,L|372:108,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,68,53584,2,0,L|452:160,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,188,53984,2,0,L|484:280,1,75.0000028610231,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,256,54383,6,0,B|377:241|368:242|328:264,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,328,54783,2,0,B|277:342|268:341|228:320,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,284,55183,2,0,B|164:224|176:192|248:176,1,150.000005722046,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
356,76,55983,6,0,B|321:61|312:62|272:84,1,75.0000028610231,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,120,56383,2,0,B|153:104|141:72|157:12,1,150.000005722046,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,72,57182,1,2,0:0:0:0:
Prismetical
Hellu! :P

00:19:395 - circle
00:19:795 - ^
00:19:995 (3) - make a slider out of this
00:21:594 (6,1) - don't like the overlap
00:31:791 - bigger pause between spinner and next element
00:46:786 (6) - change to a slider
00:52:784 (3,4) - decide, whether to use the bass thingy or the trumpet, don't mix
00:02:001 (3,4) - no stack here
00:05:200 (3,4) - ^
00:33:990 (3,1) - ^
00:03:001 - circle
00:06:399 (6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - where are the sliders?
00:17:596 (1) - too short
00:23:994 (1) - ^
00:30:391 (1) - ^
00:19:195 (1) - remove

Good luck on getting ranked! :3
Topic Starter
Holuo

Prismetical wrote:

Hellu! :P

00:19:395 - circle
00:19:795 - ^
00:19:995 (3) - make a slider out of this
00:21:594 (6,1) - don't like the overlap
00:31:791 - bigger pause between spinner and next element
00:46:786 (6) - change to a slider
00:52:784 (3,4) - decide, whether to use the bass thingy or the trumpet, don't mix
00:02:001 (3,4) - no stack here
00:05:200 (3,4) - ^
00:33:990 (3,1) - ^
00:03:001 - circle
00:06:399 (6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - where are the sliders?
00:17:596 (1) - too short
00:23:994 (1) - ^
00:30:391 (1) - ^
00:19:195 (1) - remove

Good luck on getting ranked! :3
Beatmap updated
Thanks for the mod! :oops:
Chibi Maruko
fuh. I don't think so ur map going to graveyare map
but tell me if u want me to mod
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply