Topic Starter
Sylphi
Updated all diffs.
Aurele
:3c
Skylish
Final check, NO KDS

[Futsuu]

> 00:48:639 - the density for the climax should be fine, although it is a bit too dense.

[Inner Oni]

> 01:29:420 - the 7-plet around this timing is too excessive for this Finisher section. You can leave this timing a blank to show a great repetition in the use of dkdkk at 01:29:514 - / 01:26:514 -

[Gen's Oni]

> 00:33:826 (191) - let's try this a bit to fit the common usage of 'not using any nn pattern in the first part'.

> 00:36:264 - Finishers are abused, still, imo. Wanna know why you would like to put extra emphases on the vocal part here, perhaps they have some stacato (jumpy, vivid)feelings?

> 00:39:264 - Finisher? a little weak cymbal crash at the bg

> 00:46:389 - how about changing it to a d to state the upcoming vocal kat clearer?

> 01:47:326 - / 01:47:514 - ctrl+G them for the sake of pitch and drum kick?

[]

Call me back this time when you are ready.
tatatat
hi c: Nice map!
tatatat
umm why is there so many stars shot on this mapset.
PatZar

Skylish wrote:

Final check, NO KDS

[Gen's Oni]

> 00:33:826 (191) - let's try this a bit to fit the common usage of 'not using any nn pattern in the first part'.

> 00:36:264 - Finishers are abused, still, imo. Wanna know why you would like to put extra emphases on the vocal part here, perhaps they have some stacato (jumpy, vivid)feelings? D ... D ... D is the best part for me at this section, so keep

> 00:39:264 - Finisher? a little weak cymbal crash at the bg

> 00:46:389 - how about changing it to a d to state the upcoming vocal kat clearer? i'd like to use k for hi-hat 00:45:826 (261,262,265,266,269) - , this is my old pattern style lmao, and i will never change it

> 01:47:326 - / 01:47:514 - ctrl+G them for the sake of pitch and drum kick? already in my selfmod

[]

http://puu.sh/xEZBT/078fa9c518.rar update, thanks!
Topic Starter
Sylphi

Skylish wrote:

Final check, NO KDS

[Futsuu]

> 00:48:639 - the density for the climax should be fine, although it is a bit too dense.

[Inner Oni]

> 01:29:420 - the 7-plet around this timing is too excessive for this Finisher section. You can leave this timing a blank to show a great repetition in the use of dkdkk at 01:29:514 - / 01:26:514 - Changed to k dkdkk.

[]

All diffs updated. Thanks for modding, Skylish XD

tatatat wrote:

hi c: Nice map!
Thanks XD

tatatat wrote:

umm why is there so many stars shot on this mapset.
I've tried many things for the highest star priority on pending map (but It's failed). that's why there is.
Skylish
Qualified~! Speedrank
Topic Starter
Sylphi
Thanks all for the help! Finally, this map got qualified!
Aurele
yay! congratulation :3
Ozu
콩그레츄입니다~ 인간승리급 랭크...ㄷㄷ
tatatat
hi! NICE
tatatat
Oh hey umm, if the map gets DQed for any reason can you include in the tags Horang pungnyuga to make it easier to search for the beatmap on the site? Typing on horang on the site doesn't allow you to find the map.
Surono
:thinking:
most of people able to find it with the artist's name or on profile of the mapper btw, the easiest way

and please dont double post, you can edit which your latest post than posting new.

PatZar wrote:

:thinking: btw, gila ini surono udah 6k post count aja wkekawke
coeg ini increased enamsembilanratusribu posteng gegara gw dulu suka eeq posteng di oftopek, baru ke count skrang :"V
PatZar
:thinking: btw, gila ini surono udah 6k post count aja wkekawke

Surono wrote:

coeg ini increased enamsembilanratusribu posteng gegara gw dulu suka eeq posteng di oftopek, baru ke count skrang :"V
jancok pr0 shitpostting ea ini sby wkaekwaekawk :"V
_handholding

404 AccNotFound wrote:

콩그레츄입니다~ 인간승리급 랭크...ㄷㄷ
Len

tatatat wrote:

Oh hey umm, if the map gets DQed for any reason can you include in the tags Horang pungnyuga to make it easier to search for the beatmap on the site? Typing on horang on the site doesn't allow you to find the map.
add tags freely on qualified or ranked section
PatZar
okay, its officially ranked, congrats !
Aurele

PatZar wrote:

not yet
PatZar

Gabe wrote:

PatZar wrote: