1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Completed Projects
show more
posted

Halogen- wrote:

This is quite nice to see, especially as someone who regularly uses the newer forums. One thing though, my flag doesn't seem to appear to show up!

Is this related to the flag issue that you mentioned earlier?

EDIT: actually, taking a look at the signature here, it looks like the US flag icon might not be properly sized, as the white triangle that sticks up could very well be the star for the flag. In any case, this is great regardless and I'll definitely be sporting this around.
I forgot to mention - all flags will be a little screwed up until I finish the new generator. My hard drive just exploded a little so PC is restarting ATM but expect that ready sometime today.
posted
Ah! No worries then. I'm still very happily sporting this around; the clean design just looks awesome with the appearance of the new forums.
posted

Halogen- wrote:

Ah! No worries then. I'm still very happily sporting this around; the clean design just looks awesome with the appearance of the new forums.
Thank you! :D

Update: I have added rounded corners now, and the generator runs on Image Magick.
posted

for some unknown reason the purple color fits perfectly with my current ava :D

great job! :):)

*subscribing this thread for any updates lel :D
posted

Kagari wrote:

for some unknown reason the purple color fits perfectly with my current ava :D

great job! :):)

*subscribing this thread for any updates lel :D
posted
This is awesomee I love it ^-^ One thing I know red and orange don't match very well but can you add like a white border or something like that around the flag so it can be more seeable :)
posted

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

This is awesomee I love it ^-^ One thing I know red and orange don't match very well but can you add like a white border or something like that around the flag so it can be more seeable :)
I'll add an option for that! Would you like the flag to be shrunk with a border, or keep it the same size?
posted
An option to specify our own colors with hex color codes would be cool
posted

Lemmmy wrote:

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

I'll add an option for that! Would you like the flag to be shrunk with a border, or keep it the same size?
In my opinion it should be the same size. Maybe you can add a drop shadow. Don't know how would that look but maybe it can look cool :D
posted

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

In my opinion it should be the same size. Maybe you can add a drop shadow. Don't know how would that look but maybe it can look cool :D
Let's see what I can do!

Edit: There are now two advanced options for flag shadow and outline. Have fun!
posted
It's so beautiful.. QAQ Nice job with the generator.. ^^
posted

Notester82 wrote:

It's so beautiful.. QAQ Nice job with the generator.. ^^
Thank you :D
posted
Thanks for the drop shadow :) btw what font is this ?
posted

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

Thanks for the drop shadow :) btw what font is this ?
Exo 2! The font used by http://new.ppy.sh :)
posted

Lemmmy wrote:

Exo 2! The font used by http://new.ppy.sh :)
thx ^-^
posted
There is now (experimental) support for country flags! Check it out.

Option can be found at the bottom of the "set your data" section.
posted
Congratulations! Your signature generator got mentioned on osu!weekly.
posted

DW10 wrote:

Congratulations! Your signature generator got mentioned on osu!weekly.
Oh wow that's so cool! I feel so honoured =o=

Look mom, I did it!

And as an update, there will soon be some pretty neat features (I'm focused on my company's website right now) coming up, including a complete re-code of the generator allowing much more customization!

Update 2: I just fixed two critical bugs where the icons for mania and taiko were swapped, and the stats didn't update immediately if you chose a different mode to before.
posted
I type Cookiezi and signature keep loading hehe....
may be better to display error messages like "user not found" or something else
posted

JMC wrote:

I type Cookiezi and signature keep loading hehe....
may be better to display error messages like "user not found" or something else
Actually it doesn't keep loading, it terminates quite quickly. However I will work error messages tomorrow.
show more